I Don't Have a Choice, But I'...

由 rierra4real

It is 2018, "The Secret Garden" is coming back to Broadway and fans around the world are excited. The best fr... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 28

845 25 5
由 rierra4real

A/N: Happy Halloween you guys! Here comes another chapter and this one is a truly special one... By the way, we've thought about starting a Rierra fanpage on Instagram. What do you guys think? Anyway, bye! We hope you like the chapter! <3

Sierra:

Sometime after the awkward moment Sierra felt like going to the bathroom. Not only because she had to visit the bathroom, but also because she wanted to be alone. Because of that awkward moment she couldn't feel calm and enjoy the moment, she felt too uncomfortable. And the thing that annoyed her the most was that Ramin didn't seem to be uncomfortable about their parents thinking they were a couple. This absolutely meant that he didn't like her, and it broke her heart. She stood up, excused herself and hurried towards the bathrooms.

As she closed the bathroom door behind her after the toilet visit she spotted someone standing by the sinks. She walked over to the sinks and started washing her hands. Right beside her, her sisters Allegra and Summer stood looking at her. Knowing that they probably would ask her about Ramin she ignored them and started moving towards the door.

- You're not going anywhere; Summer said and blocked the door.

- What do you want? Sierra tiredly asked.

- Why are you and Ramin not a couple? Allegra exclaimed. It's obvious that you like each other.

- He doesn't like me, didn't you see that? He didn't even react when everyone thought we were a couple.

- He did, you were just busy looking down on your plate blushing, so you didn't notice; Allegra said.

Sierra looked down to the floor. Sure, she stared down on her plate at the time, but she knew that he didn't react, she would have noticed. Or, well, she didn't exactly know, but she knew anyway.

- No, he didn't.

- Why haven't you told him yet? Summer then asked.

Why did they have to be so irritating? She was freaking 36 years old, she was able to take care of herself without her siblings' help.

- Cause he does not like me; she said slowly. And if I told him he would hate me, and I can't bear to lose him.

Tears threatened to start streaming down her face, but she desperately tried to hold them back. She couldn't bear to live without Ramin in her life. He was the light in the dark, the one who made her happy in life. How would she survive without him? Oh, god! Why did she have to be so emotional? If she wouldn't tell him he would never know and the everything would be normal.

- Sierra, even IF he wouldn't like you he would never, NEVER, hate you because of your feelings for him; Allegra said and embraced her in a tight hug.

- He is your best friend and best friends don't hate each other, no matter what; Summer added.

- He would. He is recently divorced, has two children and probably likes another person.

- Who? Summer and Allegra said simultaneously.

Sierra took a step back and looked at herself in the mirror. Did Ramin really like Ali more than a friend or was she over reacting? Luckily, she hadn't cried so her make up still looked good and her eyes weren't red. Yes, he probably liked Ali. The way they "talked" on the red carpet with just their eyes and how they so suddenly became such good friends.

- Ali; she said and looked at her sisters.

Both looked at her like she was joking. Then they looked at each other and started to laugh.

- Why are you laughing?

- Do you really think he likes Ali? Allegra said.

- They are just friends. It doesn't even look like he likes her; Summer said.

Sierra looked at them and thought for a second. Why did they care so much about Ramin and her? Did that mean that Ramin maybe liked her?

- I don't know. But if I tell him he wouldn't talk to me anymore.

- Why? You are best friends; Summer said.

- That's exactly why he would stop talking to me!

- Sierra; Allegra said. Listen carefully to this. Ramin is your best friend. If you tell him that you love him, even if he wouldn't like you back, he would never stop talking to you. He can't live without you.

- And if he wouldn't like you he would still talk to you and help you get over him. That would even strengthen your relationship; Summer continued.

They were maybe right. Ramin would probably understand, even if it would be awkward and hard in the beginning. But what if they were wrong? Thousands of thoughts swirled in her head, but she didn't want to talk about it more, so she just said okay and left the restrooms.

When she came back to the table she saw Ramin staring at her. She felt her cheeks get warmer, but she gave him a little smile as she sat down opposite him. He responded with a big smile and he said:

- What are you doing tomorrow?

- Nothing, why?

He looked over to his sons and they nodded. What?

- My boys and I wondered if you wanted to come with us to the water park?

Of course, she wanted to, but was it really the right thing to do? Should she tell him about her feelings or not? And if so, when? Ignoring her train of thought she answered:

- Of course, when are you picking me up?

- I don't know yet. It depends on how late we stay here.

He winked to her but immediately blushed a little and looked away. What was that supposed to mean and what was he doing?

Around 10 the boys were dropped off at Ramin's apartment by his parents and Sierra's family too had gone home to their hotel. So now, around 12, it was just she and Ramin left. At the moment she sat at the table waiting for Ramin to return from the bathroom. Thoughts had swirled through her mind since she and her sisters had talked in the bathrooms. Could she actually tell him, would he still accept her as a friend? She looked towards the bathrooms and saw a figure moving towards her. A big smile crept on to her lips, even if she tried not to. How could she still be happy when she knew he didn't like her? He came close to the table but instead of sitting down beside her he held out his hand and said:

- You wanna dance?

Without any hesitation she nodded, grabbed his hand and let him drag her up. Her cheeks became a little warmer when she felt Ramin's hands around her waist as he drew her closer to him. Sure, they weren't drunk, but they drank some alcoholic drinks before and because of this she was unsure what his motive was. Was he just drunk or did he actually want to dance? Sierra! Stop thinking like this! He's your friend, it's not weird to dance with a friend.

Their faces were so close, if she would lean an inch forward their lips would touch. And their bodies were almost pressed against each other. She thought about what other people might be thinking. They were holding each other very tight with their eyes locked, and as a cherry on the cake there was a slow love song playing from the speakers. Slowly, Ramin's face came closer and his beautiful eyes began to close. Her heart started to race, and she too slowly leaned closer to him. When there almost was no space between their lips, when she could feel his warm breath, she realised what they were doing and drew back. What was she thinking? He didn't want to kiss her, he probably wondered what she was doing. His eyes opened, and he quickly let go of her. Just before he turned around to go to the bathrooms she saw him blush and, if she wasn't wrong, there were tears in his eyes. She was probably wrong, why would he cry?

As he returned he looked normal. They started to talk and laugh, but the cosy feeling that they had when they danced was gone. Was now the time to tell him or should she keep quiet?

- Have you seen the grass in that vase? Ramin said.

- That? she said and pointed towards a vase that stood on the bar bench.

- Yes; he gave her a smirk.

- What about it then Ramen?

- Don't you think it's a bit... broad?

That was the worst joke she had ever heard, but the fact that Ramin had told it made it too funny for her own good. Even if he had told it before like a million times she burst out laughing and laid her head on his shoulder. She felt his body shake with laughter under her head and she couldn't keep from laughing. He put his arm around her waist and she could feel his warmth through the fabric in her dress.

- That was such a bad joke Ramin!

- Why are you laughing then? he smirked.

- Ha ha; she sarcastically said and hit him lightly on his cheek.

After another 5 minutes of just laughing Ramin looked on his watch.

- Help! It's way past my bed time; he laughed.

- What time is it?

- Approximately 12:30. I need to get home to my boys, you know? I don't want them to sleep home alone through the night.

- Oh, well. I think I have to go home too; she said with a sad smile.

Why did he have to go home? They had had so much fun and it had felt like he liked her. Well, at least a bit, like when they danced or just now when they laughed. She didn't want this moment to end but as always, the best things always end first.

Ramin stood up and held out a hand for Sierra to grab. She took it and he dragged her up. Because it was late it wasn't much people left, but they still bad the last one's good night and then walked out in the chilly night. Sierra was very aware that their hands still were entwined. It was unbelievable how much just a touch could change her heart rate because now, as always, her heart raced. Did this mean something? This thought was such an irritating question because she sounded like a teenage girl in high school who has a crush on an older guy that she doesn't know. She did know this guy. This guy happened to be her best friend who was newly divorced. That was another reason why he didn't like her. He was divorced and if he would like her he would have told her because they were best friends. But she had to tell him.

- Ramin...

- Yes Sie?

What was she supposed to say? Oh no! This was not good. She could not tell him. Never, never ever could she tell him.

- No, nothing. I... I forgot.

- Okay; he said and after a long pause he continued: but you know that I'll always be there for you, no matter what happens, I promise.

Why did he say that? Could he read her mind or what?

- What do you mean? she asked but immediately regretted it.

He stopped and turned to face her.

- It feels like... I don't know... but if you ever need to talk, you can talk to me.

To her surprise he embraced her in a tight hug. She didn't know why, but this hug felt very different to their normal hugs. This was filled with more emotion and feelings. Quickly she threw her arms around him too and hugged back as tight as she could. She loved him with all her heart and it hurt so much to hug him and to know that he didn't feel the same for her. But, thinking about it, should she tell him? He actually promised her to always be there, and to be logical, he was her best friend. They let go of each other and their hands entwined once again.

Sierra's heart sank more and more with each step towards her apartment. She didn't want to leave him at all. All she wanted to do was to be in his arms and to know that her feelings were responded by him and that they would live happily ever after. They stopped on top of the staircase right in front of her door. He let go of her hand and they hugged tightly. Why did she have to feel so much for him? After several minutes they let go. She looked down to the ground and felt how sadness just hit her like a truck. To her surprise she felt a finger under her chin that tilted her head up and she was met by Ramin's warm brown eyes. They looked sad, but also something that she couldn't explain. A feeling that she couldn't distinguish. Their eyes locked and she felt like just leaning in and kiss him. Instead he broke the eye contact and turned away towards the stairs.

- Bye Sie; he said as he turned.

She got panic. She still hadn't told him. And those eyes, what did it mean? Did he like her? Was it love she saw in his eyes? All the hugs, nearly kisses, laughs and embraces, were they because he loved her? Without thinking she grabbed Ramin's shoulder, turned him around and pressed her lips against his. They were soft and felt so right to kiss. What was she thinking? What had she done?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.5K 164 13
Is love at first sight real? Can you fall for someone by just giving them a simple look? In a way, that's exactly what Ramin Karimloo does for that b...
23.7K 859 36
HEY CINNAMON ROLLS i hope u enjoy :) also DISCLAIMER- i'm the biggest stippa fan and i support lin and vanessa and lippa is j for fun! hope u enjoy...
9.5K 1.5K 43
[Winner of Wattpad India Awards 2021 in Matters of Heart category] [Featured on Wattpad's YARomance's Profile in Semesters of Love] [Featured on Watt...
3.6K 146 6
Written for the Swan Queen Advent Calendar Collection 1 | COMPLETE ---------- Hook has gone too far, leaving Emma almost beaten to a pulp, feeling in...