straight - nanwoo

By yaoingi

"First of all, I'm straight." More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two

eighteen

1.2K 46 3
By yaoingi

afraid to love: chapter eighteen

Music was blaring in my ears. I decide to go into an empty room to clear my head. I walk in to one, and in the balcony you can see a figure. She turns around and she looks almost angelic. I walk over to her and touch her cheek.
"Nancy?"
"Yeonwoo I need answers." I spoke softly.
"Please-"
"No I know it's not just me who feels this way." I sigh. "Why are you hiding your feelings?"
"I can't."
Yeonwoo walks over to the bed, sitting down on it. I sit next to her and I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.
"Why are you so afraid to love?"

please comment i need feedback!
do i either, update using a schedule or do what i've been doing now—posting multiple chapters at once?
also i'm planning on making a interactive momoland fanfiction—like outcast! where the readers make the choices, on twitter or on wattpad i don't know yet!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
205K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
437K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...