ORENDA, anakin skywalker (on...

็”ฑ seokslvrr

a simple girl that's not from their universe and a chaotic jedi find themselves falling in love . . . ใ€ ๐šŠ๐š—... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐Ž๐‘๐„๐๐ƒ๐€
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœง ๐”๐๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐๐„๐Ž๐๐‹๐„.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœง ๐’๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’โœง ๐„๐—๐๐‹๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“โœง ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐”๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ & ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‚๐”๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”โœง ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐„๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐‘๐„๐„.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•โœง ๐˜๐Ž๐ƒ๐€ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โœง ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐๐€๐๐Ž๐Ž.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—โœง ๐’๐–๐ˆ๐Œ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐’.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœง ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœง ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐ƒ๐”๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœง ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โœง ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐„๐Œ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐„.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โœง ๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐“๐„๐€๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐˜๐„๐’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โœง ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐“๐“๐€๐‚๐Š ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โœง ๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐๐€๐˜ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โœง ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐„๐๐„๐‘๐†๐˜.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โœง ๐…๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐†.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โœง ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐˜, ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐’๐Ž๐Ž๐.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœง ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐Ž๐‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœง ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐…๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐”๐‘๐„.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœง ๐†๐”๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐๐Š๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐„๐˜๐„.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โœง ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โœง ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โœง ๐๐„๐– ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โœง ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ.
๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚ ๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐˜

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘โœง ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐˜๐„ ๐“๐€๐“๐Ž๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐„.

7.4K 332 35
็”ฑ seokslvrr

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

(     CHAPTER THREE!
goodbye tatooine.     )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

Taking a sip of the blue milk she had just been given, Carmen Bradshaw stared at the woman in front of her, waiting for a response. She had just finished explaining what had happened and how she had gotten on Tatooine. The blonde included how in her world, Shmi was just a character on her television. Carmen had opened up about the fact that Shmi died by going out by herself, but she didn't explain Anakin's turn to the dark side or anything else.

In all honesty, the blonde was terrified of how the older woman was going to react. If some random person had claimed they were from another world to her, she'd probably think they were crazy. And if someone told her how she was supposed to die, she would most likely faint.

Shmi Skywalker blinked a few times before looking towards the blonde again, "So you know what's going to happen before it actually does? And what about my son? Is he alright?"

Carmen sits the glass of milk down, "Yes, I do. That's how I knew I was supposed to save you. It didn't exactly show your kidnapping, but Anakin finds you on his own and I just couldn't let him see you like that. And yes, he's alright. He's quite the Jedi."

The mother sighs in relief before giving her a smile, "I'm glad to hear that. And thank you," she reaches across the table they were sitting at and grabs her hand. "Thank you for saving me and looking out for my son."

"It's my pleasure." Carmen squeezes her hand. The older woman's hand was much more warmer than her own. "Anakin's a great boy."

Shmi lets go of the teenager's hand and frowns in sadness. "I really wish I could see him again. I want to see his dirty blonde hair and his soft blue eyes that remind me of the beautiful sky."

Carmen felt bad. If she had a son and he was miles and miles away, she'd probably cry herself to sleep every night. She really hopes Shmi doesn't do that though, because her heart was too kind to feel that kind of pain.

"I was planning on visiting Coruscant. I wanted to have a talk with Padmé and I know for a fact she will be there. Anakin won't be too far behind her, so if you want, I could tell him that you miss him."

The brunette teared up as she nodded in a quick manner, "Yes, please tell him! That would be a lovely thing for you to do. Oh, Carmen, you're the best thing that has happened around here." She threw her arms around the younger girl and squeezed.

Carmen laughs into the older woman's shoulders and wrapped her arms around them. "I know how much it must hurt not having him around as much as he used to be, so, why don't you make him something special? Maybe something you used to make for him whenever he was younger? I'm sure he'd love that!"

She pulled away and quickly got to her feet, pointing down at the blonde. "You're right! He would love that. And just in case he doesn't believe that you were with me, you could just give it to him and he'll know right away."

Shmi didn't say anything else as she started rushing around the kitchen, finding the correct ingredients and tools she would need in order to make whatever it was she was going to make.

Carmen's head started to spin as she tried to think how she would be able to make it to another planet. She didn't have a ship and she knew that Shmi and her family didn't have one. The cost of one was probably a fortune and it caused her to frown. What was she supposed to do?

"Do you know of any transportation to help me get off this planet?" She moved her blue eyes towards Shmi and watched as she started on whatever it was she was making. "Something preferably cheap."

Shmi didn't move her eyes away, "There's a man I know that has his own ship. If you tell him that you're close with me, he'll take you anywhere you'd like. He owes me a favor, so you could use my favor on that."

The blonde quickly shook her head, not liking that idea. "I couldn't possibly do that. He owes you, not me. What if something happens and you need to use his ship for something."

"I'm already blessed with you offering to find Anakin for me, so I want to offer this to you. It's the least I could do. And I'm not taking no for an answer."

Even though she was ready to meet Anakin, she didn't feel right taking this offer from Shmi. But, the older woman was stubborn and Carmen knew that it was better to just shut up and don't try to disagree with Shmi, because she definitely wouldn't take no for an answer.

After about ten minutes of Carmen sitting in silence, Shmi finally finishes her pie. "Here you go, my dear. I truly hope you can find my boy and bring him back to me."

Carmen sat down the pie on the table and stood up to hug the brunette. She wrapped her arms around her shoulders, her height about four inches taller than the one she was hugging.

Pulling away, she smiles softly. "I'll try my best to bring him back as quick as I can. I don't want him finding out my secret too early. He can't know that I know you through where I've come from until I can get him on this planet."

"That's fine, my dear. Just make sure he makes it back to me in one peace."

Shmi's words made Carmen's heart drop to her stomach. Anakin was a boy who liked to do things on his own, not listening to his master's orders. He was known to cause trouble wherever he went and although she knows nothing happens in the movie on his way back to Tatooine, anything could happen.

Being in this universe or wherever she was, could cause things to alternate. She had already saved Shmi which was going to cause the movie to change and everything surrounding her would be different.

Would she be stuck in the movie as a new character? Would things be different? She honestly didn't know. Only time will tell.

Carmen gives Shmi one last smile before grabbing the pie and walking out of the homestead. She wanted to quickly hurry so she wouldn't run into Beru and her boyfriend.

Walking in the sand was terrible. She hated everything about it. And the fact that it some of it was slipping through her shoes made her want to scream. It was a disease you couldn't escape.

She tried to ignore the burning sun as it beamed down on her, but it was pretty hard when she was currently in jeans. The jacket she had on yesterday was tied around her waist which left her in the white shirt. She knew it was going to be a long walk, so with a sigh, she keeps trekking.

After what seems like a hundred years, she finally finds where the ships were being held. Shmi had told her the person's name that owed her and what his ship was called. Taking in a deep breath, she makes her way to the large ship that was near a big pillar.

The blonde was ready to get the hell off of this planet. Not only was the sand terrible, but so was the tusken raiders. And the quicker she gets Anakin here, the better she'll feel. She couldn't deny the fear that ran through her veins from not knowing if Shmi will stay safe while she was gone.

Once Carmen got close enough to the ship, her eyes caught sight of a man loading something onto it. His curly blond hair and huge muscles stood out about him. She didn't recognize him from the movies though.

"Uhm, hello. Are you Ragwynd Mixrock?" Carmen spoke up after gaining the courage to actually say something instead of just staring.

He didn't even turn in her direction as he continued piling boxes into his ship. "Who's asking?" His tone implied that he was going to be rude to her if she kept talking to him, but she didn't care.

"Carmen Bradshaw. Shmi Skywalker sent me."

Ragwynd turned towards her at the words that fell from her mouth.

Carmen walks closer to him, "Yes, Shmi. She informed me that you owed her a favor and that I could take it for myself. I need a ride to Coruscant. No questions asked."

He laughed. "You expect me to believe your story? You could be some spy for Jabba the Hutt for all I know."

"Do I look like a spy for Jabba? No, he likes to dress his women in disgusting outfits that barely cover themselves up. I came from the Lars homestead and Shmi said that I could use her favor that you owed her." Carmen was tired of his bullshit and they weren't even traveling together yet.

Before he could reply back, a robotic voice speaks up. "If you do not mind me interrupting sir, I would like to point out that she knows about how you owed a debt to Shmi. If she did not come from the Lars home, then she would not know this." The droid stepped down from the ship to face the two humans. "I believe she is telling the truth."

Ragwynd moved his attention towards the blonde. "If Pk-9 believes you are telling the truth, then I do too. I was heading to Courscant myself, so that won't be a problem. But, if you try to pull anything, I won't hesitate to kill you."

Sure, then I'll just stab you with my lightsaber. She thought as she rolled her eyes and turned away from the pilot.

Pk-9 stops her before she can enter the ship. "I am sorry for his rudeness towards you. He has a long day planned and he usually likes when it's just the two of us traveling together."

Carmen smiled softly at the droid, "You don't have to apologize for him. It's alright. Now, how about you show me around the ship."

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Anger||Anakin Skywalker [2] ็”ฑ author

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

23.6K 903 15
If we took another character and added them to the story.....would everything change? Would Anakin and Padmรฉ still fall in love? Would Padmรฉ survive...
468 1 12
Set in the Legend of the Jedi Princess-verse, this is the tale of how Padme Amidala and Anakin Skywalker fell in love while their illegitimate child...
17.5K 587 52
Akya Sagral is no Jedi. Not yet. And in her situation, you'd think she may never get there. Yet, the midichlorians still run through her blood, an...
112K 4.9K 65
Kira Stacey was once a normal girl living her best life in the 80's. All of that changes when she's thought to be lost in a mysterious plane crash. H...