BTS Scenarios/Imagines

بواسطة MrsNovember

First couple of chapters are in the set that you're the 8th member of BTS, but feel free to leave any other s... المزيد

BTS Imagines/Scenarios
Cuddles
First Kiss (1)
Getting...Steamy (1)
Getting...Steamy (Pt.2)
Getting...Steamy (Part 3)

First Kiss (2)

14 0 0
بواسطة MrsNovember

 - Suga - 

Frowning at your boyfriend backstage of a music show, you could feel the jealousy creeping up on you. Suga was having a lively conversation with one of the female MCs, looking more energetic than he ever did before. 

You were originally supposed to be suprising him, that's why you came here in the first place. Suga had a solo shoot as an MC apart from beeing a BTS member, so none of the other guys were on the set. You had been together with Suga for a little over a month now but you never had time to meet alone. It was always either with the other boys or with staff members, and both of you had decided not to tell anyone yet because the release of an album was set to be soon and everyone was on edge anyways. 

But seeing him beeing so close with the MC made your face twitch. Especially when she 'accidentally' fell on him. "So, Suga-sshi, do you have anyone you love romantically?", the MC asked smiling brightly at him. They were talking about the theme of love because of the next stage that was set. As she asked that question, your heart fluttered a bit. But that quickly died down with his answer. "Not really.", he answered in his usual 'I-don't-really-care' Voice, while looking her straight in the eyes. Scoffing, I turned around. "Min Yoongi, you fucking asshole.", you mumbled under your breath, and the staff members around you looked at you with raised eyebrows. 

"Fine then.", you said then, pretending to be strong but ultimatley feeling the burning sensation of tears that started to form in your eyes. At that moment, you could feel someone behind you. The shooting of that scene was finished, and Suga realized you were there just now. 

"You're here?", he asked suprised before you could feel his hand grabbing your wrist. Pulling your wrist out of his grip you turned around. "Yes, I'm here, Min Yoongi-sshi.", You answered in a sharp tone. His smile immediatley turned into a frown. You had called him Yongs or Babe since you started dating, and not even before adressed him in this complete polite manner. 

"What's wrong?", Yoongi asked, trying to grab your hand. The staff had left after realizing that you needed some space. "Why don't you ask Miss MC that question?", you asked scoffing before grabbing your jacket. It had been raining non stop the past few days and today was no exception. He started to get irritated as you walked towards the door. "You know what? I don't even care. Leave if you want to, or stay but in another backstage room, not in mine. It's not like you mean anything.", he scoffed. His nerves had also been on edge for the past few days because of the producing, but as soon as he said that he realized what he just said. He looked at you wide eyed, staring into your hurt expression. "Babe-", he started but his sentence was interrupted as your hand slapped across his cheek. The tears that you had been holding in had broken free, streaming down your face.

Immediatley turning around, you walked outside of the backstage area. You could hear him following you but didn't bother stopping. As you were finally standing outside in the parking lot, you embraced the rain that was pouring down on you, making you completely soaked. 

Yoongi grabbed your hand, hugging you from behind. "I'm sorry. I'm just stressed.", he said quietly. Still staring at the sky, you walked a few steps foward out of his arms. "Maybe we should just stop this. We don't even have time for thi-", this time you were interrupted by a pair of lips that were pressed against you. Cold and wet from the pouring rain, his lips were trembling against yours. Holding your face in his hands, afraid to lose you, he kissed you softly. And at this moment nothing mattered anymore. You didn't have many moments with him and that wouldn't change. But the moments you had were the best you ever head. Returning his kiss you sank into his arms, you holding his face in both of your hands, trembling like him. 

- Jimin - 

Jimin looked down at your joined hands, smiling brightly. It was the last day of your world tour and you two had grown closer together with each day, making you inseperable. 

Spending most of your time together clearly displayed in your behaviour towards each other. You shared everything. You were always sleeping in his shirt and some of his boxershorts and often creeped in his bed at night, even though you had seperate beds. There wasn't one night when you didn't sleep together, cuddling.

Lifting you up, Jungkook suddenly appeared under you. Laughing while you sat on his shoulders, you waved to the screaming ARMYs, some fangirling extremely at their 'OTP'. Since you were the only girl in the group you had been shipped with every single one of the members, but your shipping with Jungkook was one of the most popular ones, directly followed by you and Jimin. You and Jimin had always been close, and the ARMY knew that. The fact that you and him were both very touchy members lead to many screaming moments of the crowd. 

Jungkook laughed with you on his shoulders, walking around proudly, while Jin told him to put you down as long as you were still unharmed. The MC for the event laughed loudly. "Now, this seems to be a good pair right there, right guys?", he asked the crowd cheerfully. Jimin looked at the scene pouting, jealousy clearly written all over his face. 

"Jimin-sshi, you seem very agitated.", the MC pointed out and Jimin smirked a bit. "Everyone knows I'm the best one for her.", he said proudly and the crowd went wild. Placing you down, Jungkook shook his head, teasing Jimin by laying an arm around your shoulders. The members knew that you two had grown extremely close and were teasing you two non-stop, but especially Jimin. 

"Ah, Jimin-sshi seems to have strong feelings.", Namjoon teased, followed by Jin's :"Don't even think of laying a hand on our baby girl!".  You couldn't help but smile while blushing a little. "Don't tease him so much guys, it's affecting me to!", you went to his aid before turning towards the crowd. "Besides, there's no way Jimin would want something from me. We're best friends.", you explained but had to laugh at the pouting faces of the crowd. In that moment Jimin walked right in front of you, leaning his forehead against yours. You could feel his breath against your lips, making you blush. "Be sure to get this on the big screen.", Jimin said into his microphone, before he pressed his lips on yours. 

Y'all can believe me when I say that the crowd went batshit crazy. The other members stared at you two with open mouths, Taehyung giggling like crazy, as the kiss was projected onto the big screens. But you couldn't hear the crowd at all over the rushing of your blood and the heartbeat of you two. Jimin's hand was under your chin as he kissed you deeper, before he was pulled away by Jin. "AISH!", Jin yelled loudly. Jungkook hid his face in his hands, peeking through his fingers. Needless to say which pairing went first place after that kiss. 

- J-Hope - 

Practicing you looked at yourself in the mirror. It was about 3 am right now and you were completely alone in the company building.

The boys didn't know what you were doing, or that you had been doing this for the past weeks. You weren't exactly a bad dancer, or else you wouldn't be in the dance line, but you felt like you lacked something. In the new songs, you felt completely like a robot in however way you danced, completely without any emotion. The boys also wondered what was wrong, but you didn't even know yourself. Sighing you sat down as you felt the pain in your foot. Taking off your shoe you looked at the tons of blisters on your foot that came from the excessive practicing. Might as well leave them off, you thought as you pulled the other shoe off as well before putting the music to DNA on again, studying your image in the mirror. You looked pale, paler than usual, and had deep rings under your eyes. Since you started doing this you had gotten 3 hours of sleep at the max. at night, making you incredibly sleep deprived. You slept in the breaks of the shedule, but that didn't really count. 

Yawning, you stretched before dancing the choreo over and over again. Not noticing the silhouette that had entered the room, you kept on practicing until you felt Hobis arms wrap around you from behind. "Stop. You're going to ruin your feet.", he said in a quiet voice. "What are you doing here, sunshine?", you asked him while looking on the floor. 

"I noticed that someone was missing in his room. And that that special someone also took his training clothes. So I decided to look for you.", he answered, smiling brightly. Chuckling you pinched his cheek. "You're way too nosy.", you said, turning around in his arms. "Would you mind showing me that one step again? I don't think I'm doing it right.", You then said and Hobi reluctantly nodded. 

After about 30 minutes of practice more, you were staggering. Noticing the change in your balance, he rushed to your side as you were plopping down on the floor. Grinning at his concerned face, you placed a thumb on his cheek. "How can you make me so happy even though I'm this tired?", you asked him and he just shrugged. He was laying on top of you, holding himself up with his arms. "I'm your hope, I'm your angel, I'm-", Hobi started and you concluded, "You're J-Hope.", you mumbled as you noticed how close your faces were. You had always had a crush on him and the sleep deprivation made that effect even stronger. Your heart pounded violently as his gaze wandered down to your lips. Taking a chance, you pulled him down by the necklace he was wearing, kissing him passionately. Hobi immediately returned the kiss, deepening it even further. His hands wandering down your body and finally stopping at your thighs. Pulling away, a string of saliva still connected your lips. Breathing heavily, you looked each other in the eyes. "I'll be only yours now.", Hoseok mumbled before bending down to kiss you again. 

- Jungkook - 

Nervous you looked down on yourself. Today was your first official date with Kookie and even though you had prepared yourself for 3 hours, you were still worried that it wouldn't be enough. You two had been a pair for 2 weeks, coming together after you both confessed to each other at the same time. It was the first relationship for both of you, so everything you two did seemed  a bit awkward, not knowing what do to in some situations. Since you both didn't know, you kind of continued on like you left off - doing the same things you had always done. Some hugs lasting longer than before, and evening cuddles with tons of forehead kisses. 

Smiling to yourself you remembered his appearance in your room yesterday evening. The day had been a recording day for a new MV, and you were seperated most of the time. As you were just about to go to sleep, Jungkook walked into your room, smiling shyly at you. "Baby, do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?", he asked, too shy to even look at your face. Kissing the back of your hand, he waited for your answer. "Of course.", you answered and he hugged you immediately. 

And now here you were, dressed in a light dress that flowed around your knees, waiting for your boyfriend. Finally appearing in the distance Kookie waved at you happily. Smiling you waved back, closing the distance faster by walking towards him. Jungkook looked at you in awe. "You're beautiful.", he said proudly before kissing the top of your head. 

Giggling, you intertwined your hand with his as you walked along the river. The day had been perfect. You had made a picnic, eaten at an ice cream shop and danced to some street musicians. The most precious thing for you was the time you spent with him, reminding you again of how much you loved him. 

As it started to rain, you quickly ran towards the nearest shop to hide yourself in. It was an empty beauty palor, the owner snoring away behind the cash register. Swiping away some hairs out of his handsome face, you smiled at him. Jungkook took your hand, kissing the inside of it and then kissing your wrist. Looking up at him, you closed your eyes as you felt his lips against your forehead. The rain outside had stopped, and the sunshine flooded into the shop.

"Would it be okay for me to kiss you?", he asked quietly and you blushed madly, looking to the side but nodding. Softly turning your head back to him, he started off with kissing your forehead, then the top of your cheeks, followed by the corners of your mouth. You left your eyes closed as his lips finally found their way to yours. Enjoying the feeling of his lips pressed against yours, you opened your lips, wanting more of him. 

Immediately deepening the kiss, his tongue found it's way into your mouth, playing a dangerous game with yours. Pulling apart you two maintained eye contact, grinning at each other like idiots. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

201K 3.4K 48
BTS 8th Member AU All Kinds of Imagines, including smut ;) Requests are open
3.1K 82 17
This is my first ever book so please don't judge. I just want to try and see. Requests are open and just message me. Get ready for imagines of bts...
174K 2.8K 19
》Basically a bunch of scenarios and imagines you being the 8th member of BTS 》requests are always open! 》I own 99.99% of none of these pictures 》the...
14.5K 202 24
You are the only female Bts member. You were with them from the start and this tells the story of your daily struggles and living with them. Mostly a...