TWICE 10TH MEMBER | MOON SAER...

By crystalizeun

SOON More

rewriting; brand new ?
PROFILE
⊗ background ⊗
⊗ the members reaction ⊗
⊗ first impression ⊗
⊗ saerin's lines: signal ⊗
⊗ positions ⊗
⊗ facts: #1 ⊗
⊗ instagram: #1 ⊗
⊗ the media ⊗
⊗ instagram: #2 ⊗
I'm back [not an update]
⊗ texts: chaeyoung ⊗
⊗ texts: sana ⊗
thank you!

important [not an update]

1.3K 8 2
By crystalizeun

hey to anyone reading this.
If you're wondering or confused about what am I gonna tell, then keep reading.
So, I did something very stupid.
If you guys already noticed, I accidentally deleted some parts in the story.
The likes and dislikes, nicknames by members, and lastly the comeback chapters.
I feel like crying right now, and I blame myself 100% because of how stupid I am.
I got so many ideas, and I'm in a process of writing them, and I was about to update this book, and this happened.
I fucking ruined it.
I will try to write them again but I barely can even remember any of the things I wrote in those chapters. I'm trying my best for this book and my other books.
I don't regret creating this book or whatsoever.
But it's all fucked now because of my foolishness.
I just feel like crying you know?
Maybe it's not a big deal to some of you.
But to writers? It is a big deal.
Especially for me, I tend to forget things and when I'm trying to remember and fix it, it didn't come out better.
I'm just gonna figure this out sooner or later hopefully and maybe I will take a little break from writing.
I really want to fix this. I want to fix my books.
I got many things in my mind and I just want to relax for a bit and get away from those thoughts.
Thank you guys for reading this.
I just want to let you know how I feel.
If you're a writer, you will understand.
If you're a writer and you haven't experienced this kind of thing, then I hope you will never.
And I hope for the best for you.
I will keep on writing, I'll just take a break it.
I'm not quitting.
Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1.5M 26.8K 58
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
763K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...