The Bad Girl

Bởi Toasting_My_Poptarts

Sofía Vendedas was your typical Latina badass. She was rough, and tough, and didn't care about anyone or anyt... Xem Thêm

Flashback
Present
Pop's
The Book Store
Thunder Bolt
Attempting
Attack
School
One Week
Party
Respect
In Unity, There Is Strength
Author's Note
Run
Sweet Home Alabama
Message
Whatd up bitches
Him
Escape
Seriously
Roy
Lily
Pack your bags
Going Home
Phone Calls
Gang
Highway
Author's Note
Mansion
Trees
Walk
Breakfast
Sparing
Finally United
School?
History Lesson
Screams
Wolf
Hospital
Thoughts
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Traitors
Awoken
Clubbing and...Pain???
Oops, Guess the Dog's Out of the Bag...
Author's Note
Whoops
Authors note
AUTHORS NOTE

What

2.4K 57 0
Bởi Toasting_My_Poptarts

"What the fuck?" Thunder Bolt stammered.
"What!" I said coldly.
"N-Nothing." He said quickly.
"C'mon, we have to get outta here" I said.
"What? Why?" He asked.
"They'll be back." I said. "This isn't my first rodeo with them." I said emotionless.
"Oh?" Is all he could say.
"C'mon, we have to get outta here. This place will be crawling with the Po Po in no time. We don't wanna be seen."
"Why?" He questioned.
"Trust me, you don't wanna know. Now come on. We have to meet the guys and all."
"Do I have to go?"
"Yes, it's the only way you'll be safe and also I saved your ass so yeah, you have to go." I said getting up and walking to my car as he followed.
The car ride was silent. An awkward silence. I could tell he had questions.
We pulled up at my old place. It still technically Belonged to me so yeah. Anyway, that's where we meet up and all.
"We're here." I said as we pulled up.
"Woah, where are we?" He asked.
"My house." I replied getting out of the car. I walked around back and slid the door open.
"You should really lock that." I said making all the guys jump. "One of them could've followed you guys." I said setting my things down. Everyone stared at Thunder Bolt. I quickly shot them daggers with my eyes.
"Guys, this is Thunder Bolt. Thunder Bolt, these are the guys, Alex, Zach, Luke, Kaleb, and Kyler. I have a feeling they're going to warm up to you." I said looking at him with sympathy.
"Right, guys?" I asked
"Right" they all said in unison.
"Why do I have to be here?" He asked.
"Yeah." Luke said. "Why is he here?"
"Because I saved his ass. From them." I replied.
"Uh Alex, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.
"Uh sure?" He questioned.
I motioned for him to follow me down the hallway.
"Who in the hell is that guy?" Alex asked.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

245K 6.3K 54
-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl story. Its something bigger, its betraya...
156K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
3M 136K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
451K 12.9K 41
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...