How I Got Into Rehab

By Adventure21

Lisa Jones had a perfect life, but things suddenly came crashing down. Her father dies and the one person who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Prolouge

144 3 0
By Adventure21

Fear, it's the thing we get when we're afraid.

You feel the sudden rush of adrenaline go through your veins. Causing your hands to uncontrollably start to shake.

You feel your knees start to buckle beneath you and you feel a little dizzy. Your hearts pumping so fast you can hear the beating of your heart in your ears. Your breaths are coming in sharp little gasps.

The world feels like it's closing in on you and you feel like your going to pass out. You start to breath through your mouth other than your nose.

Then, there's that small pause and you have a choice are you going to run or are you going to fight? That's what happened to me when the whole world came crashing down on me. It was like I was under this wave and it was collapsing on me.

I had a choice I could run or fight and in others peoples eyes I probably fought. I mean come on I'm going to a rehab facility. I'm fighting drugs. Going against them, getting my act together. So why in the hell do I feel like I'm running?

Because I am. I'm a coward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.9K 31
*STORY MOVED TO ACCOUNT @canibeadog AND WILL ONLY BE UPDATED THERE* please read it from there James has always pretended to be someone he was not, an...
412K 42.5K 23
انا العاصفة الحمراء ألتي تراهن وتربح انا القوة العظيمة الذي سوف تنهك كُل الارواح الجنون والتلاعب بحد ذاته هنا أستطيع ان اتلاعب بعقلك حَد الجنون امر...
12.3K 785 12
Alaina Malhotra, a 16 year old girl whose mother died 5 mins after she was born. She is not only considered unlucky by her brothers and father but wa...
29.8K 1.2K 18
11 year old Aelia lives sheltered on a farm with her Uncle. Her life is spent collecting antiques, doing chores, and trying to struggle through her r...