Fandom Imagines

נכתב על ידי sydney_mikaelson

!Requests are open! Supernatural Kingsmen Riverdale Merlin Glee Star Trek Sherlock The Lost b... עוד

Star Trek
Sherlock
Supernatural
Supernatural
Supernatural
Riverdale
Sherlock
Glee
Merlin
Merlin
Star trek
Glee
Supernatural ( Thanksgiving )
The Lost Boys
A/N
Star Trek ( New Years's Eve/ Holidays )
Ghost Adventures Crew
Hamilton
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
A/N
Teen Wolf Prompt
Grey's Anatomy
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
Grey's Anatomy
A/N
Merlin
Teen Wolf
Grey's Anatomy ( pt. 1)
Grey's anatomy ( pt. 2)
Grey's Anatomy
Grey's Anatomy
A/N
Grey's Anatomy
Merlin
Star Trek DS9
Christmas - Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
Grey's Anatomy
Request 1

Grey's Anatomy

2.5K 9 8
נכתב על ידי sydney_mikaelson

Fandom: Grey's Anatomy

Character: Jackson Avery

Title: 4th of July

————————————————————————

Y/N's POV

This weekend.

This weekend is the weekend I looked forward to for my whole life. When I was younger, my parents had a cabin upstate and every 4th of July, we would pack everything up and go upstate, where we would go boating, swimming, eat s'mores, go fishing and definitely shopping. My whole mother's side would come up too. But most importantly when it got dark, we would grab some blankets, sparklers and some chairs and sit on the lakeshore and watch the county's fireworks.

So that's what I planned. Except my plans changed. Instead of having the weekend to myself, I invited my boyfriend, Jackson Avery. And being the person he is, he didn't pick up that it was a private get-away, so he invited everyone in our friend group. Including: Meredith, Derek, Cristina, Owen, Callie, Arizona, Alex, Mark, Lexie and April. That's 12 people, including Jackson and I. Now keep in mind that this cabin only has 3 bedrooms and a pullout couch in the basement. There's no way that all these people will fit in my house, which I tried telling them all but they still want to come. Which leads us today.

I sigh, throwing my suitcase into the trunk of my car as Jackson exits Meredith's house, dragging a couple suitcases behind him.

" You're bringing two suitcases and a duffel bag for two days?" I question him, raising my eyebrows. Jackson starts to say something but he gets interrupted by Sloan.

" If you're going to make us sleep on the floor, the least you could do is bring our suitcases." Mark grunts, dropping another bag on my shoulder, causing me to fall. But I don't hit the concrete beneath me, a pair of sturdy hands gently squeeze my hips, holding me up. My eyes meet Jackson's as a small smile rubs on his lips.

Instead of a thank you a sassy remark slips through my lips, " well no one said you had to come, Mark."

" It's starting to sound like you don't want us to come, L/N." Mark states, helping Owen pack things into the bed of his truck.

I roll my eyes and continue to shove things into my small car. Jackson must've seen the frustration that's scribbled across my face, so he wraps his arms around my waist, planting a kiss on my cheek.

" It's gonna be great," he whispers in my ear, his breath tickling my skin. " We'll go shopping, and I'll buy you lots of presents, then we'll go swimming and I'll get to see you in a bikini," his voice is dangerously low before he starts pressing kisses on my neck. " And then when we get home..."

" Jackson!" I giggle, as the kisses get rougher and press deeper into my skin. " We can save this for later." I snake out of his grasp and jog into the house, checking for any last minute items. I quickly scan the whole house and come out with a few more bottles of tanning spray and sunscreen, you can never have too much of either.

I walk out of the house, and see Jackson resting up against my car. I suddenly stop, and just get taken aback by my boyfriend's ( attractive) features. His hair curly is cut short and a a few shades darker than his tan skin tone, which makes his electric eyes pop. A huge smile is painted on his face as he looks down at his phone. 

( Little did you know he was looking at a picture of you and him cuddling while sleeping in an on-call room. Lexie accidentally walked on in and thought it was too cute to not take a picture )

I smile walking up to him, placing a kiss on his lips.

" You ready to head out?" He smiles, looking down at me.

" Yep." I say popping the 'p' then sitting in the passenger side seat as Jackson walks around to the driver's.

-

-

-

I hop out of my small car, stretching and walking around after the 2 hour ride upstate. 6 more cars follow ours into the driveway. Jackson pops the trunk and hands me a suitcase. We all help each other in unpacking and settling in and in two hours we're ready to go swimming.

" Ok who's gonna drive the boat?" I question, meeting everyone's glances.

Derek shuffles towards me, " I will." He takes the keys from my hand, " it's the closest thing to a ferry boat." He whispers the last part, making me laugh. Jackson clears his throat, glaring at Derek, " ok so let's get going."

-

-

-

* on the boat *

" Ok," I sigh, leading us to a huge, shiny pontoon boat, " this is it." I stand there and watch everyone's mouth fall open. I have quite the collection of boats. All together I have 5 boats, 1 yacht and a few jet skis, along with accessories like water skis and inflatables ect.

" You own all of these?" Alex questions me with wide eyes.

" Yep."

If possible, his mouth drops even more, "awesome dude."

Once we're all settled in, Derek starts the motor and we start towards the nearest sand bar.

" So Y/N," Arizona starts and moves over next to me, " why the collection of boats?" Callie moves over to sit by Arizona and joins the conversation.

" Well as a kid, we always came up here for the 4th and we always had a family boat, until one year our boat broke down and then we couldn't find a replacement so we really didn't come up here as much." I start to ramble, " and it wasn't just my immediate family who came up here, my mother's side had a resort here on the lake, so I have tons of memories from here and once our boat broke we didn't come up here. When I settle down and have kids I want my kids to have a similar experience up here, except, hopefully, our boat won't break down." A small laugh escapes all of us.

" So, you want kids?" Callie asks, a small smile dancing in her lips.

" Yeah, I mean I always imagined having them." I shrug, taking a sip from my water bottle.

" Are you and Jackson planning?"

" Oh my god no!" I choke on my water, " no no." Heat rushes into my cheeks, as I place a hand in my chest, coughing, "notrightnowatleast" I quickly scramble out the last part before being called by Derek.

" Is this the right sandbar, Y/N?" Captain Derek inquires.

" Yep," I cough from the not properly swallowed water. Mark strips off his shirt and jumps into the waist-high water. Owen hands him the anchor as Meredith, Cristina and I throw inflatables into the warm water. Pretty much everyone files into the water besides me. I head to the back of the boat and lather myself in tanning oil and lay down on the back of the boat. I tie my hair back into a messy bun, and strip off my cover-up a.k.a. one of Jackson's old t-shirts.

" damn," I can feel Jackson's eyes on me, causing a smile to spread on my lips. " How come I've never seen you in a bikini before?"

" We haven't gone swimming," I turn my head to the side, peeking through my sunglasses as a smug smirk plays on my face.

" New rule: we're going swimming every weekend."

" Oh," I laugh, sitting up, " you wish."

The next thing I know is water is being sprayed on me. " Come on L/N! Get in the water!"

I wipe all the water from my face and chest, "stop harassing me, Mark."

" Come on Y/N!" Cristina and Meredith cheer me on from an inflatable. April, Lexie, Arizona, and Callie all point water guns at me and start spraying I try to run but I get scooped up in my boyfriend's arms and dropped in the water.

-

-

-
*time skip to right before the fireworks*

" Hurry up!" Cristina calls from downstairs, "the fireworks are going to start soon." I walk down the wooden stairs, dressed in a U.S.A. t-shirt and small, ripped jean shorts.

" I didn't know you liked fireworks." I grab two glow sticks from her hand.

Cristina shrugs, " eh." I ' eh' her back and take a step outside, the cool summer breeze calming me. These are the types of moments I live for. When it's nighttime and it's still warm enough for no jacket, the moon is bright enough the only light you need is a fire and a few fairy lights. This is one of those moments. Everything just kinda seems at ease.

" Hey baby," Jackson comes up from behind me, taking my hand in his.

" Hey Jackie." I smile, swinging our entwined hands. We walk down a stone path, the bar's tiki lights shine down on the path, giving the yard a cozy, golden hue. Jackson and I walk over to everyone and sit down one of the benches that surround the fire.

" Hey," we greet everyone. A chorus of ' hellos' and 'heys' go around the fire.

" You dudes ready for some fireworks?" Alex, Owen, Mark carry cardboard boxes full of fireworks, and they set them down on a table across from the fire.

" Aren't they gonna have them above the lake?" Meredith asks, roasting a marshmallow on the fire.

" Yeah," Alex grunts, setting down another box, " But we bought some."

" Kinda like an appetizer of fireworks....for fireworks." Mark squints his eyes, thinking about what he just said.

" That was a great analogy, Mark." I laugh, resting my head against Jackson's chest.

" Wait," Derek walks over to the boxes of fireworks. " Aren't these illegal?" Derek looks up at Mark, holding a firework in his hand.

" Illegal is only an adjective." Mark brushes Derek off and starts to unwrap the explosives.

" You're the reason why we have our jobs." April rolls her eyes, wrapping a thin blanket around herself, smiling.

The boys successfully unwrap all the explosives and Mark walks over to the dock, carefully placing one in the middle of the dock, far away enough from the boats and us. Mark lights one and quickly jogs back to shore.

A few seconds later and firework shoots into the sky, with a loud bang and explodes into green and purple sparks that fly in all directions. I snuggle deeper into Jackson's chest, as he wraps his arms around me.

Crazy Girl by Eli Young Band starts playing as I feel Jackson stir beneath me.

" C'mon," Jackie stands up, holding out his hands.

" What're you doing?" I giggle when a smile appears on his face when I take his hand.

" I'm dancing with my beautiful girlfriend." Jackson pulls me close then his hand slowly wrap around my waist and my arms move to his shoulders. We sway to the music slowly as we dance bare foot on the cool sand. Callie, Arizona, Meredith and Derek join Jackson and I in dancing on the sand. Jackson's hands leave my waist and he grabs the glow stick, that I shoved in my pocket, and he bends it into a crown and places it on my head.

" You should wear glow stick crowns more often." He whispers, looking down at me, causing me to laugh.

I take my second glow stick and bend it into a crown and place it on his head. " There now we're matching."

Jackson leans down and presses his lips gently against mine. His hands find their place on my hips, as mine fingers tangle themselves in his curls. But the moment ends all too soon.

" Move!" Cristina bellows from behind us, " the fireworks are starting."

Jackson and I both sit down laughing as fireworks explode in the sky. We sit down and his arms immediately wrap around me, pulling me closer to him.

" Oh crap," he pulls away from me, " I forgot." Before I can say anything Jackson is already out of sight, but it isn't long before he gets back with a plate of s'mores.

" Food!" I say, a little too loudly, causing Cristina to throw popcorn at the back of my head.

" Shh," Jackson laughs and he lays down next to me in his original spot. I lay my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as we both quietly munching on s'mores. There we lay for the rest of the night, wrapped in each other's arms eating s'mores and watching fireworks.

———————————————————

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

948 3 23
This is a collection of oneshots I have written about my favorite characters. The characters I write about will be paired with the reader, Y/N. The c...
60K 689 24
UNDER EDITING Imagines include characters from, ~ Supernatural ~ The Maze Runner ~ The Vampire Diaries ~ The Originals ~ Teen Wolf ~ The Queen's Gam...
461 5 13
An average high school student and his best friend get caught up in some trouble causing him to receive a werewolf bite. As a result they find themse...
188K 1.6K 158
my clean imagines for team 10! - please do not repost my imagines & it would be appreciated if you see anyone doing this to message me! -no bad langu...