Sweet Tooth (Sweet Pea)

Aussie_Reader által

What if Archie had a twin Sister? What would happen when the Serpents come to their side of town? Read Freya... Több

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Charter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New Cover

Chapter 21

10.1K 193 30
Aussie_Reader által

Jughead, Archie, Veronica, Betty and I are all sitting in the student lounge. "Fair warning, our Shadow Lake chalet is rustic, but it had breathtaking views of the mountains, the water." V explained after she invited Bughead to come with the Varchie getaway for the weekend.

"Oh, my God. That sounds heavenly, V. What do you say, Jug? Can you bear it?"

"As long as it's cool with your dad."

"Mr Lodge actually suggested it." Archie told them.

"Well, then cue the dueling banjos. What? It'll be a good chance for me to work on my novel."

"Excellent. Remember, the point of this luxury weekend is to relax and unplug. What about you Freya?"

"What about me?" I looked at V confused.

"Do you want to come with."

"Oh, uh..." I looked at the four of them as Sweet Pea and Fangs walked into the lounge. Sweet Pea looked at me confused since I haven't been answering his texts since that night. That guy was only in his early 20's, I weirdly feel for him. I mean yeah he was trying to get to Alice but still... he was so young.

"Freya?" I got knocked back into my senses by Archie. I snapped my head back to them. "Are you okay? You've been acting weird the past couple days." Juggy and Betty both looked at me worried but I put on a smile.

"Sorry. I'm fine. I'll pass on that sorry V. I'm already the 5th wheel enough. I don't want to intrude on your luxury weekend." I gave her a smile.

"Luxury and weekend. Two of my favourite words." I looked to Cherry. "So where are we going and how extravagant a wardrobe should I pack?"

"Sorry, Cheryl. It's kind of a romantic couples only weekend." We all looked aroused awkwardly.

"I see. Of course. My mistake. Well, have fun with your romances." Cheryl turned and started to walk away while I raced after her.

"Cherry." I wrapped my arm around hers as we walked through the halls.

"Fey." She smiled at me.

"We need to hang out. We haven't been together in so long."

"How about we go to the movies?" Cheryl suggested.

"Tomorrow night?"

"Love, Simon?" We both nodded.

"Its a plan."

"Freya." I turned to see Sweet Pea.

"What do you want ragamuffin." I looked up to her amused as Sweetums clenched his jaw.

"Stand down, Cherry." I chuckled. I looked over to Sweet Pea. "Sweetums." I smiled to him. "What's up?"

"What's up?" He looked at me with raised brows. "What's up is that you've been avoiding me since Tuesday."

I looked to Cheryl. "I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled at her.

"Alright. Love you, Fey." She kissed my cheek and off she went.

"So what the hell is going on?"

"I... I don't know what you're talking about."

"The hell you do." He was obviously getting annoyed. He sighed out running his fingers through his hair. "You can talk to me." I looked up at him contemplating but I know if I do things will get worse.

"I can't." I quickly turned around and sped off, leaving a confused Sweet Pea behind.

$$$

Cheryl and I are walking into the Bijou. "What's going on with you and that Serpent?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Sweet Bean."

"Sweet Pea." I giggled out.

"Whatever the name is. What's going on between you two?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Yeah, nothing." We got the tickets and I went to the bathroom while she got us food and drinks. I walked out to see Cheryl and Toni talking and smiling. I couldn't help but smile. I knew it.

I decided to leave the two since Cheryl has her ticket anyway and I walked out of the Bijou. I walked down the road to a more deserted area closer to the Southside since its always a lot more quiet around there. I sat down on the curb hands on lap.

I saw my first corpse. I buried a body. I helped bury a dead body. A human. An early 20 something year olds dead body. I dragged him into an unmarked grave and then helped cover him with the stuff that will help get rid of any remains of him. I helped push the dead man's car into the lake. Why didn't I just walk upto my room? Why did I have to go out-?"

"Freya?" I stiffened up at the voice and wiped the tears from my face before looking up to Sweet Pea.

"Hi."

"Are you okay?" I shook my head no and looked back down to my feet. I noticed that he sat down next to me. "What's wrong?"

"I- I did something Sweet Pea. Something bad." I cried out quietly as he wrapped his arm around me pulling me to his chest.

"What happened? You can talk to me."

"I could go to jail if the cops find out."

"What happened, Princess?" I looked up at him.

"I- I hel-" I quickly cut myself off as FP's words ran through my head, Circle ends here. "I can't tell you."

"Does it have to do with you going to FP's trailer?" I nodded my head and leant back into him.

"I don't know what to do, Sweet Pea. I'm honestly scared." He moved me to look at him.

"Hey, hey, hey. You're going to be okay. If you went to FP for help, then you're going to be okay. He would never let anything happen to you." I nodded my head and he wiped the tears from my eyes. "Let's go." I looked at him confused as he stood up hand held out.

"Where?"

"I'm going to get your mind of it." I looked at him skeptical but grabbed his hand and he helped me up.

$$$

"Told you this would help." He boasted as we walked around the arcade; him having an icecream and I'm having a dagwood dog.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes. "But I still won on the motorbike race." I pocked my tongue out at him.

"Mine was faulty."

"Excuses, Excuses. Yours was fine." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the arcade.

"I let you win."

"Sure you did." I rolled my eyes.

"I did."

"I won fare and square."

"Bullshit." He coughed out. I slapped his stomach playfully. "Ow." Well I thought it was his stomach. I looked to him to see him holding his groan in pain and I bursted out laughing.

"Sorry. I forgot I had to aim higher since your so fucking tall." Because I'm short and hes tall my hand if raised slightly is perfect dick hight so I have to remember to aim up higher.

"Sure you did." He rolled his eyes as he straightened up. "You need to grow taller."

"You need to lay off the steroids." I laughed. "Sorry Sweets." I chuckled out lightly.

"Its fine, Princess. This date was worth it." He pulled me to his chest and he leant down kissing me.

My phone started to go off interrupting our makeout session. I grabbed it from my butt pocket and checked to see that it was Betty. "Hey, B. Hows the couple only weekend?"

"Not good."

$$$

I jumped off of Sweet Pea's bike passing him his helmet. "Wait here? Plase?" I ran into Pop's without an answer. I looked around and saw Cheryl and Toni talking at the counter and I smiled. I saw my family sitting at a booth and I ran over. "Guys. What the hell happened? Are you all okay?" I rushed out.

Jughead chuckled. "We're okay, Frey."

"Good." I looked to Archie and slapped the back of his head. "You idiot."

"Ow, what was that for?" He asked rubbing his head.

"You don't run after people who just threatened you." I looked at the four of them. "I'm so glad you're all okay." I sighed out and slipped next to Archie.

"Thank God Andre didn't leave when I told him to." Veronica spoke and then looked to Archie. "Thank God you didn't catch up to that hillbilly in the woods. He might've killed you, Archie. And that would've been..." Veronica stopped speaking and Archie but his hand out on the table. Veronica grabbed onto it then Betty then Jughead and they all looked to me.

"If I put my hand down are we gonna call out Scooby Dooby Doo?" They all looked at me and I rolled my eyes but put my hand ontop and we all smiled glad that nothing happened to anyone.

We let go and we all sat in silence. I looked out the window to see Sweet Pea waiting patiently with the bear he won for me in hand. "How did you even get here, Freya?" Veronica asked and I directed my eye contact to her.

"Oh um... I got a ride." I looked to Archie then back out the window to Sweet Pea.

"From who?" Archie asked and I looked back to him.

"Alright, well this is gonna turn into a fight so I'm just going to leave." I started to get out but he grabbed my arm. "Archie, let go." I rolled my eyes at my brother. I heard the bells on Pop's door ring and I looked to see Sweet Pea he looked to me and I quickly shook my head and he walked over to an empty booth.

"Were you on a date with him."

"What are you talking about?"

"Him." Archie motioned to Sweet Pea and everyone at the booths eyes went to him.

"Sweet Pea?" Jughead asked.

"Drop it." I snapped at Archie. "Do you really want to have another fight?"

"Fine." He sighed out.

"Let go of my arm Arch." I rolled my eyes and he did as told and I got up. "I'll see you guys at school." I smiled and then walked away looking to Sweetums. I walked out of Pop's and walked over to his bike grabbing the spare helmet as Sweet Pea walked out. "Hurry up." I said panicked as I saw the two couples look out the window to us.

"Chill out, Princess." He made sure my helmet was on properly and I grabbed my bear as he put on his helmet. I looked over to see 4/5 of the Scooby Gang start to walk out of Pop's. Sweet Pea sat on the bike and I followed wrapping my arms around his waist and he sped off as I leant my head on his back.

$$$

"I'm so gonna get an earful when I get home." I groaned out as I laid across the lounge.

"Then don't go home." Sweetums shrugged as he passed me a beer and sat down infront of the lounge leaning against it.

"I have to go home Sweet Pea."

"Eventually." He chuckled.

I chuckled out as I sat up my legs around the sides of him and I played with his hair. "Thank you for tonight Sweetums."

"Anything for you." I leant over his head and kissed his lips he motioned for me to sit on his lap so I stood up and sat across his laps my head leaning against his chest and my legs laid across.

"I like you." I smiled not looking up at him though.

"I like you too, Princess." He kissed my shoulder as I blushed and buried my face in his chest and he chuckled out vibrating his body. "How come you don't want me near your friends?" I quickly looked up at him.

"What? No that's not how it is. I just want to avoid a fight with Archie and Veronica, well Betty and Jughead will try but they have no room to judge."

"Well it doesn't feel good." He pouted.

"I'm sorry." I kissed his lips and pulled away. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Hmmm..." Suddenly my legs are on either side of him and I was facing him. "Well I can think of two things. 1 when we are around the Northsiders can we just act like we normally do. No hiding."

"I'll try."

"And 2..." He pulled my to him and connected our lips.

I pulled away from him. "We've gotta be quick I gotta get home." He nodded his head and looked at me hungrily as I stripped of my shirt leaving my breast fully exposed.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

16.4K 354 16
Its safe to say she illuminated him... ❝You afraid of Jones, Princess?❞ ❝Uh, well, a bit..❞ Started - 9 april 2018 Finished - 19 august 2018 [Sweet P...
53.8K 1K 36
Storm Andrews is a legend among the people of Riverdale. Before her parents split, she was forced to leave her father, and her twin brother behind he...
77.5K 1K 69
sweetpea started following primrose_carter primrose_carter started following sweetpea ---------- Started: 22/5/2020 Finished: --------
43.5K 1K 60
[BOOK 1] Andriette Lodge has a rebellious past. Her father wanted her to be the picture perfect daughter, just as her older sister Veronica, but she...