Gossip Girl (Book 1)(My Versi...

由 basedoffofmultimedia

This is Gossip Girl but with my own characters! Credit goes to the Gossip Girl writers for the plot, characte... 更多

CAST
Chapter One ~ She's Back and Not Going Anywhere

Chapter Two ~ The First Day of the Worst Days

13 0 0
由 basedoffofmultimedia

"Lexi. Lexi." Her brother, Calvin, says shaking her awake. She fell asleep on the chair next to the bed.

"Oh, hey." Lexi replies yawning.

She sits in the bed next to Calvin.

"How are you?" She asks worried about her little brother.

"Could be better." He answers painfully laughing.

Lexi sighs, "I am so sorry. I have been a terrible sister. I haven't visited you, but boarding school was-"

Calvin cuts her off, "I know. It's okay, Lexi."

"There must be a lot of rumors why you're back." He guesses and she looks at him guiltily.

"Yeah, but none of them mention you."

"Just like mom wants." He mumbles.

A voice interrupts them, "What do I want? For Alexa to sleep in her own bed?"

It's Claire, their mother.

"Hi, mom." Lexi greets sighing.

"I was just about to ask the doctor if I could take Calvin to breakfast. Wanna come?" She asks smiling at her brother.

"No. What I think I'll do is go get Calvin a croissant down the street." Claire insists putting her bag on her shoulder and leaving the room.

Lexi narrows her eyes and angrily follows her mother outside of his room in to the waiting room. She hears Calvin sigh, "Lexi, don't."

That doesn't stop her.

"What have you told people about where he is?" Lexi asks accusingly, "Wait, let me guess. He's staying with Grandma Leanne in Boston."

"Your Aunt Isadora in Miami." Claire replies correcting her.

Lexi scoffs, "Of course. You're hiding him."

"He tries to kill himself and you're worried it's going to cost you mom of the year." She snaps crossing her arms.

Claire shakes her head, "Alexa, you have been gone doing God knows what with God knows who."

"I told you. Boarding school was not like that." Lexi retorts.

"All I'm saying is as happy as I am to have you home, you have no idea what's been going on."

Claire storms off into the elevator, "Go home and get ready for school."

—————

In a Brooklyn loft, the Miller's are eating breakfast.

"Are you guys ready for school?" Zane Miller asks making waffles for his 2 kids.

"Hmm, yeah sure. I can't wait to go back to the school where rich kids are worrying that their hair is out of place and what party they should go to." Gavin Miller sarcastically replies grabbing a waffle and putting it on to his plate.

"Speaking of parties, guess what I got invited to?" The newly Freshman, Caitlin Miller, asks with the biggest grin on her face.

Before her dad or brother could answer, she let's out a squeal, "The Kiss on the Lips party! One of the biggest parties on the Upper East Side!"

"How did you get invited to that? We live in Brooklyn." Gavin asks confused.

"Well, we still go to Constance, Gavin. But Makenna Kingsley saw my calligraphy and she said if I addressed all the invitations, I could have one myself." The 15-year-old blonde explains, "That's exactly what I did, so I can go on Saturday!"

She turns to her dad, "If dad lets me."

He chuckles, "Sure, Cait, just be safe and no drinking."

"How is it that you are in 9th grade and haven't even been to a class yet, but still are already more popular than me?" Gavin asks not looking for an answer.

"It's because I'm cooler than you." Caitlin jokes.

He shrugs in response.

"By the way, Gavin. I saw you reading Gossip Girl last night." She mocks.

"I was not reading Gossip Girl. That's for chicks." He retorts nervously.

Caitlin laughs, "Oh, so that wasn't your laptop open to it last night reading all about Lexi Van Der Waal?"

"Anyways..." Gavin nervously starts but before he could say anything their dad interrupts them, "You guys better go if you don't want to be late." Zane states looking at the time on his watch.

"Okay, bye! Love you." Caitlin says putting her bag over her shoulder and basically skipping out the door.

"I don't think anyone has ever been that happy for school before." Gavin says rolling his eyes and following her.

—————

In Brock West's limo, him and his best friend, Toby Price, are on their way to school in the only transportation they know.

"Lexi looked f**king hot last night. There's something wrong with that level of perfection. It needs to be... violated." Brock explains.

Toby scoffs, "You're deeply disturbed."

"And yet, you know I'm right." He replies laughing.

"No." Toby states.

"So I guess you're still pretending nothing happened between you two last sum-" Brock starts but Toby cuts him off, "I thought we agreed to not talk about that ever again. Besides, I have a girlfriend."

Brock rolls his eyes, "You and Kenna have been dating since Kindergarten, and you haven't slept together."

Brock's limo driver interrupts the conversation, "Mr. West, we're here."

"Thank you, Simon." He replies and starts to get out of the car with Toby following behind him.

Toby sees Lexi walking towards the steps to the school. 'This is my chance to talk to her before Makenna gets here.' He thinks.

"Um, I'll catch up with you later. I got to go wait for Makenna." Toby lies and Brock sees him staring at Lexi.

Toby walks straight towards her.

"Real subtle, Price." Brock mutters laughing under his breath.

—————

"Lexi!" Toby calls after Lexi.

She turns around and looks down not wanting to talk.

"Hey, Toby." She greets trying to smile, "What's up?"

"I just wanted to see how you were. I mean, you've been gone for a year." Toby explains grinning at the blonde beauty.

Lexi takes a deep breath, "Look, Toby, I gotta go talk to Makenna."

"Wait, Lexi." He quietly says grabbing her hand.

She pulls her hand away, shaking her head, "No. No."

"But you're back now." Toby pleads.

Lexi exclaims getting angry, "I didn't come back for you!"

Luckily, barely anyone is at the school yet, and Lexi is keeping her voice down.

"Makenna is my best friend and you're her boyfriend. It's staying that way. Just forget about what happened last year, okay?" Lexi replies sternly.

They're silent for a few seconds and Toby looks down at the ground sadly.

"I gotta go find Makenna. Do you know where she is?" Lexi asks stressed out.

Toby sighs, "Check the Met steps. They usually eat there in the mornings... now."

She walks away without any last words, and Toby stands there for a minute, guilt and sadness taking over his body.

—————

On the steps of the Met, right by Constance, Caitlin walks up to Makenna and her two minions.

"Hi. It's Caitlin again. Um- here's the invitations." She stammers nervously handing the stack of invitations to Makenna.

"These are so good! They should be framed or something." Makenna's minion, Natalie, replies.

Makenna nods in approval, "Not bad work, Little C."

"Here's yours, as promised." She says handing Caitlin the invitation.

"Thanks." Caitlin mutters smiling.

"There you guys are!" Lexi exclaims walking up the steps eating her yogurt, "I was looking for you guys."

She sees a girl standing next to her, "Oh hi, I'm Lexi."

She introduces herself smiling, "I know. I-i mean, hi, I'm Caitlin."

They shake hands and Lexi looks back at her friends and sees an invitation next to Makenna on the step she's sitting on.

"So...," Lexi starts picking up the invitation, "When's the party?"

Caitlin nervously fidgets, because she didn't make an invitation for Lexi.

"Saturday," Makenna replies with an evil smirk on her face, "And... you're not kinda not invited."

While Lexi's a little bit hurt, she's not surprised.

Makenna tries not to smile in satisfaction, "Until about 12 hours ago we all thought you were at boarding school. The party's full and Caitlin used up all the invites."

"Um actually -" Caitlin starts but Makenna stops her, "You can go now."

Caitlin nods and practically runs away.

"Sorry." Makenna says turning to Lexi, not even bothering to try and hide the smirk on her face.

"No, it's okay. I've got a lot of stuff to do, anyways." Lexi retorts throwing the invitation on the ground.

Makenna stands up and her minions follow, "Well, we should get going."

They go down the steps and Makenna shoots Lexi a nasty glare.

They're about to leave when Lexi turns around, "Hey, Makenna, think we can meet tonight?"

"I'd love to, but I'm doing something with Toby tonight." Makenna replies.

"The Palace. 8:00." Lexi starts, "Toby will wait."

Makenna narrows her eyes at her.

Spotted on the steps of the Met - -

An L and M power struggle.

"I could probably do a half hour." Makenna replies.

You could practically feel the tension between them.

Did L think she could waltz home and things would be just how they used to be?

Lexi narrows her eyes at her, "Thanks for making the time."

"You're my best friend." Makenna says with a hint of anger in her tone.

Did M think L would go down without a fight? Or can these two hotties work it out?

Makenna and her minions leave, walking towards the school, glaring at Lexi, and Lexi goes and sits down on the steps by herself.

There's nothing Gossip Girl likes more than a good cat fight.

And this could be a classic.

—————

*after school*

Brock and Toby walk through Central Park.

"This is some good stuff." Brock states after taking a hit of his cigarette.

Toby sighs, "Yeah, I'm gonna need it." He continues, "Makenna's mom is at the country house."

Which means they will be alone in her house.

"Yeah?" Brock laughs, "Well then maybe I should steal some of my dad's viagra."

Toby doesn't respond he just looks like he's deep in thought.

Brock hits him on the shoulder confused, "Tobias. You're about to have sex with your girlfriend and it's like you're heading to your execution."

"No, man, I'm good." Toby lies.

Brock scoffs, "Talk to Brock, buddy."

Toby stays silent.

"You and her have been dating forever. All of the sudden there's a problem?" Brock asks.

Toby nervously answers, "There's no problem. It's just... do you ever feel like our whole lives are planned out for us?"

He continues, "Like we're gonna end up like our parents."

"Man, that is a dark thought."

"I mean aren't we entitled to choose so we can be happy?" Toby asks.

Brock scoffs, "Easy there, Socrates. What we're entitled to is a trust fund, a house in the Hamptons, and usually a prescription drug problem, but happiness does not seem to be on the menu."

Toby rolls his eyes and Brock continues handing him his cigarette, "So smoke up, and just sleep with Kenna. 'Cause you're also entitled to tap that ass."

Toby laughs and agrees.

—————

Makenna and Lexi are sitting at the restaurant in the Palace at 8:00.

Lexi asks, "So hows your mom doing with the divorce?"

Makenna nods, "Great. So what he left her for another man? She lost 20 pounds and got an eye lift. It's been good for her."

"I'm really sorry." Lexi apologizes.

"Oh yeah? I totally could tell. Since you didn't text, call, or write the whole time it was happening." Makenna snaps, then taking a sip of her martini.

"I know. It's just boarding school was-" Lexi starts but Makenna cuts her off, "Why did you go to boarding school in the first place?"

Lexi is silent so the brunette continues angrily, "Do you know how it felt calling your mother to ask her why you weren't at school and having her say, 'Lexi didn't tell you that she moved to... Massachusetts.'"

"I know it's j-just I h-had to get away from... everything." Lexi replies sadly.

"Away from me?" Makenna asks.

"No of course not." Lexi sighs, "Just trust me."

"How can I trust you when I don't even know you anymore?"

"Let's change that. I saw you at school, with Nat and Julie, and I-I get it. I don't want to take any of that away from you." Lexi explains.

Makenna scoffs, "Because it's just yours to take if you want it?"

"Makenna, you know that's not what I mean. Look... I just really miss you." Lexi confesses.

"I just want to go back to the way things used to be. Walking to school together, dancing on tables at Bungalow, night swimming at your moms country house?"

Makenna stifles a laugh.

Lexi continues, "You're my sister. And with our families... we need each other."

Makenna surprisingly smiles and her tone completely changes from angry to happy, "Well... you missed some classic Sarah Kingsley meltdowns. It was kind of funny,"

They both laugh and Lexi replies, "I wish I would've been there."

"You are now."

They smile at each other and Makenna gets up, "I have to meet Toby. I kind of have something planned."

"Well, I don't want to keep you waiting." Lexi continues, "I love you, M."

"I love you too, L."

Lexi hugs Makenna and she hugs back.

"See ya." Makenna murmured walking out of the restaurant.

Spotted at the Palace Hotel - -

L and M having a heart-to-heart.

Lexi looks down guiltily and chugs the whole glass of her martini, wanting to forget.

Why so thirsty, L? You may have won over M... for now. But we still think you're hiding something.

You know you love me.
Xoxo!
- - Gossip Girl

——————————————————————
A/N

This is REALLY long. I'm gonna try to shorten the chapters a little bit. Also, again, this one is really like 'Gossip Girl', (almost word for word) but I have to build up the plot like that and then it will get really different from the original storyline. I PROMISE!

ALSO IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED THE BOLD IS 'GOSSIP GIRL'!!!!

Anyways I hope you liked it! Vote and comment:)

- Ally

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

189K 8.2K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
511K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
555K 12.2K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.