A Bookworm's Gift

Autorstwa AwesomeAreej

A short story about a reader and a non-reader Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

309 76 10
Autorstwa AwesomeAreej

You were never good at writing and you know she will just smile if you wrote for her, but you don't want to just give her something as mediocre as yourself. 

You want to give her the best and you know the best gift for her is a book.

You look for the best author. You find her the best book.

You tell her you have the best book. You see her mask slip away for a moment and you already feel better.

You tell her that you found a book that can help her breathe in corners, but in all sorts of rooms as well. It gives air when read and it gives the best water if the ink is drunk well. It gives light to the face and will make her smile even more beautiful and it is the only book which is best taken care of if its spine is wide open.

You give her the book and she takes it with no reply. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

509K 24.9K 53
two rival teens went on a field trip to france with their college but due to the corona virus they get stuck there but little do they know that their...
Khalifa Autorstwa laiba

Tajemnica / Thriller

2M 115K 56
✵ featured ~ ❝Once upon a time in Baghdad, a street girl teaches the Khalifa of the kingdom why a king needs a queen.❞ ✵ Started: June 5, 2021. Comp...
4M 256K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
17K 3.9K 35
**Winner of Wattpad India Awards 2020** **Shortlisted in the Horror/Paranormal genre for Wattys India** "Open your eyes, Avish. I'm not here to hurt...