arcade ✓ jjk

EUNOIASH

and i was just another amongst his many games to play - COMPLETED ✓ Еще

INTRO & CAST
o1. like walking into an arcade
o2. like inserting the token
o4. like playing more
o5. like growing bored
o6. like leaving
o7. like finding a new game
o8. like playing again
o9. like using the last token
1o. like trading in tickets
11. like getting your reward
12. like leaving the arcade
13. like being too old for chuck e cheese
epilogue. like bringing our kids

o3. like playing the game

648 25 1
EUNOIASH

LIKE PLAYING THE GAME YOU DECIDED TO PLAY, you gave it your all. you didn't want to waste your token, you didn't want to make waste of your night.

you felt like a pro gamer who always got the high score at an arcade, you knew exactly what you were doing; what to do. like the fuckboy who lives for each one night stand. like you did what you were doing with me everyday. which was true.

hands roamed. tongues traveled. positions changed. blood rushed.

you kissed me in places more than one, teased me like a perfect recipe. like it was a well planned strategy, a thought out routine.

and just like tickets would emerge from the machine when the game ended, you left with the satisfaction.

leaving me in the same spot. just waiting to be played again.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11.4M 479K 50
"did you just draw a dick on my face?" Min Soojung was more than textbook perfect-- she's independant, crazy smart, and most of all: competitive. Tha...
12.4M 349K 64
"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." ©𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟕 No translations allowed. |*Contains some mature and triggering content*|...
150K 4.2K 59
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
8.3M 107K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2018-2019 ✓ © sujinniie revised 2022