Cherry Lips x Cake

AusllyMonkey द्वारा

↠ Calum just moved from Lincolnshire to Sydney, Australia with his mum and older sister Mali. They all wa... अधिक

x
xx
xxx
o
oo
ooo
oooo
i

xxxx

557 33 20
AusllyMonkey द्वारा

Luke stared at his phone while taking his bottom lip between his teeth. His calloused thumb tapped at Calum's name, waiting for the perfect time to text him. The party didn't start until ten, but he wanted to text him way earlier than that.

Luke: Hey this is Luke
sent at 8:37 pm

He coughed and stared at the text he just sent, after he didn't get a response for five minutes, he decided to join the conversation his friends were having. A bottle was thrown across the bar and he shook his head knowing it was Michael. The manager yelled at him only for the crazy kid to shout back.

"Oi, so T, if you're having a sexy party, how many chicks will be there?" Ashton leaned back in the wooden chair causing it to squeak loudly. He took a swig of his beer and cleaned his lips with his tongue.

T chucked to himself and began counting on his fingers. "Uhh-prolly 'bout thirty five." He looked toward Luke, and took a grip of his shoulder. "Maybe our boy Luke will get laid tonight."

Everyone cheered and gulped down more of their beers. Luke scoffed and rolled his eyes, "I'm just not feeling it."

Rosa raised her eyebrows at him, "Why are you not into sex? It's the best thing ever, especially if it's with a girl." She smirked before drinking the rest of her beer.

"I just-" Luke heard his phone chime so he quickly checked it and everyone took a notice to it.

Calum: hiya 😁
sent at 9:07 pm

"No way! Luke has a girl." Rosa snatched the phone away from her mate and read the text. She scrunched up her eyebrows and tilted her head, "What girl has the name Calum?"

The blonde snatched the phone away and began to reply to Calum. "Not a girl...Cal's the one who moved from Lincolnshire." He noticed Ashton glaring at him from the corner of his eye.

Luke: Are you ready for tonight? If you're too uncomfortable you can just stay with me the whole time 🙂
sent at 9:10 pm

Ashton took his phone and began to read what Luke just sent. He began to choke on his own spit and stared at Luke. "Why are inviting him to the party??"

"For one, Calum doesn't know anybody here, and I want him to feel welcomed and supported here. And second of all, I want to get to know him better." He took his phone back and looked at all of his friends staring at him, "What?"

"I didn't know you like dicks." Rosa sat back in her chair with one eyebrow raised.

"How come you didn't tell me?" Michael put a hand to his chest-offended. Ashton crossed his arms and shook his head.

"My apologies mate, but I do not approve." The hazel eyed man scoffed.

Luke shrugged and gulped, "Well, I'm only friends with him. It doesn't mean I like dicks." He slurped at his beer still feeling the pressure from Rosa.

Calum: yeah, im excited, also my mum is okay with me sleeping at your house if we get out the party too late.
sent 9:15 pm

Rosa slyly smiled while biting her lip once she heard the ding from the blondes phone. She of course didn't like Brits after what her ex did to her, but seeing Luke's cheeks turn hot after every ding-it does something to a girl's heart. She eyed his phone and he looked at her nonchalantly. "I wonder what he said." She checked her fingernails after she opened another beer.

"Wait-are you actually gay? Cause you seem flustered." Michael pointed to his mate while tilting his head.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows, "No."

Luke: Yeah, that would be cool
sent 9:16 pm
Luke: Just send me your address and I'll just pick you up instead
sent 9:16 pm

Ashton sat back and studied Luke smile at his phone from time to time answering texts.

__________________________________________

Calum finished taking a shower and he was trying to decide on what to wear. He groaned loudly and collapsed on his bed, causing his older sister to barge into his room. "Alright, what's going on, bro?"

He pointed to his heap of clothes and dramatically groaned. "I can't pick out an outfit to wear." Calum sat up in his bed with a pout spread across his lips. "And I want to impress everyone at the party, so they don't think I'm some kind of loser. But I need friends because I hate being lonely all the time."

Mali heard a ding at Cal's phone and she crossed her arms, "What's the deal with that? You've been getting a lot of texts today." She snooped around his clothes to help him pick out an outfit.

He ran his hands down his face and huffed, "Its Luke, he invited me to the party." Calum watched Mali try to piece together a look for him.

"Well, you have friends here already, I haven't made one friend yet. I'm actually going clubbing tonight, so hopefully I'll find some cool people. What about this?" Mali showed her younger brother an outfit she arranged.

It was a gray long sleeved sweater paired with blue jeans and regular black converse. Calum nodded not knowing what else to wear. She left his room shortly after that telling him good luck.

Hours passed and Cal was all dressed and as he was watching Queer Eye on Netflix, his mum told him Luke was here. He placed his shoes on and went downstairs. Luke was in all black for the party. His hair was in a messy quiff, and he was wearing a black button up with a black denim jacket. His legs were decorated with black jeans, and he was wearing worn down black boots.

"Wow. You look so great and I look like a foot, but it's okay, who needs self esteem." Calum joked which the blonde found hilarious. Luke licked his lips while staring at Cal.

"Fo-for what it's worth, I think you look nice."

Joy smiled while touching her heart. "Thank you for becoming friends with Calum, I'm really glad he's welcome here."

"No need to thank me. I'll make sure he's safe the whole time." Luke finally took his eyes off Cal to look at Joy. "What may I call you ma'am?"

Calum's mum giggled, "Just call me Joy." Her son scoffed and kissed her on the cheek while leaving the house. Luke said his goodbye and followed Calum outside, and into his car.

-

"How old are you?" Calum asked Luke while glancing out the window.

"I'm twenty. How about you?"

"Eighteen, I'm about to turn nineteen."

"So what's your full name Calum?" Luke paid close attention to the road.

"Calum Thomas Hood, also is it okay for me to call you Lucas?"

Luke chuckled and nodded, "Oh, my middle name is Robert, all of my mates tease me for it."

"Your friends...they seem like they don't like me. And they'll be at this party?" Calum nervously shuffled his fingers.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows and sighed, "They won't mess with you, I promise." The raven haired boy believed him and smiled as they talked the rest of the way to T's party.

-

Luke placed a hand on Cal's back to make sure he didn't get overwhelmed by the crowd of people. He rubbed his thumb up and down the small area of his back to provide comfort which caused Calum to smile softly.

"Do you want a drink?" He whispered in Cal's ear causing him to giggle. "Did that tickle?" Luke chuckled in response.

Calum rubbed his ear and gazed into the blondes eyes, "Your lips grazed my ear, it tickled a little." They both laughed softly, and Luke slowly brought his lips to Cal's ear again.

"I'm sorry." The blonde intentionally whispered into Calum's ear to make him laugh again. They both got drinks and joined the dance floor playfully dancing with each other. They both drank heavily and laughed after every swig. Luke admired Calum swaying his hips back and forth and he finished off his beer and set it on the ground. "Here." The blonde placed his heavy broad hands on Cal's slender hips and he brought him closer to his chest.

Calum giggled brightly showing his teeth and allowed Luke to pull him closer. Cal's drink spilled from their movement but he didn't care, he kept drinking and dancing with the blonde.

Luke licked his lips as the raven haired boy leaned his head back, putting his neck on display. Cal finished his drink and handed it to the tall male. "I want another."

Cal went to the bar area and ordered shots. The blonde didn't drink anymore but Calum kept going. Luke thought it was cute how the small boy was stumbling on simple words and kept touching him all over.

"Wh-what's thi this?" Calum placed his hand on the blondes face causing him to laugh. Luke took Calum's hand in his and played with his fingers.

"That would be my face." The tall blonde watched Calum rise from the seat and go dance again.

So he was a cute playful drunk

Luke joined Calum after watching him for a few minutes. He couldn't stop touching Calum that night, he placed his hands on his waist while Cal placed his arms around his neck. "You think we've had enough fun for tonight?"

"We-we haven't seen yo-your friends!" Calum pouted dramatically. Cal looked around trying to see the loud bunch, but couldn't see them.

"How about we meet them later." The blonde decided it was best for them to leave now before he got too drunk to drive them home. He had one beer that night, and knew he had a high tolerance, so he decided to drive them to his house. They safely made it home despite Calum touching Luke the whole way there.

Luke and Calum stumbled into the house laughing like idiots. His mom was probably fast asleep so he went straight to his room with Cal. "Honestly best night of my life." The blonde threw his shoes off.

Calum crashed onto the tall one's bed and began to doze off.

-

The raven haired male winced and held his head and his palms feeling a massive headache. He noticed he wasn't wearing his own clothes either. Just an oversized pastel blue jumper and black joggers.

"Good morning, sunshine. How did you sleep?" Luke chirped while coming in with their breakfast. He placed Cal's food in front of him with orange juice.

Calum yawned and asked if he could borrow a toothbrush. The blonde nodded and showed him the bathroom and some toothbrushes he never used.

Luke began to eat his breakfast and turned on a reality tv show. Cal came out the bathroom shortly looking at his friend weird. "You watch those?"

"Hell yeah, they're so entertaining." They ate while watching the show. Calum licked his lips and noticed Luke was staring at him. "S-sorry, you just have syrup on y-your face."

Calum took his lip between his teeth and licked them afterwards. "Is it gone?" He stared brightly at Luke.

"Y-yeah." Luke's eyes traveled up to Cal's eyes and he nodded slowly. They both finished breakfast and continued to watch the show. "I can't believe he would do that to her."

"These hoes ain't loyal I guess." Calum said in response to the show they were watching. "Now I see why you watch these reality episodes." He got a text from his mum wanting him to help with something. Calum huffed and showed his friend the message.

Luke couldn't say that he was happy to take Calum home, because honestly he wanted to spend more time with him. Once they arrived at Cal's house, Luke put the car in park. "C-can we hang out soon?" Calum smiled while nodding.

The blondes eyes trailed down to Cal's red lips and began to lean in. He didn't know what he was doing or why he was doing it, but he knew he wouldn't stop leaning in until Calum pushed him away...but he didn't. Their lips connected briefly before Luke pulled away, and then moved back in slowly. He kissed Calum with a slow pace and finally moved away.

Cal could only blink wondering what just happened. "Bye." Is all he could say as he rushed back into his house.

"Wow." Luke whispered to himself feeling his face and whole body heat up. He looked at himself in his rear view mirror and his face was completely red. He chuckled to himself before driving back to Biggie E's - the burger joint.

"Excuse me,, you what??" Ashton choked on his soda.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

215K 7.5K 38
a story about a good little boy who falls for a bad boy.
97.7K 4.3K 25
Luke Hemmings is a guy who thinks he is a total badass. He loves getting new tattoos and piercings. He rides a motorcycle and plays guitar. His best...
2.1M 51.8K 38
I'm Caroline Evans, originally from London and I'm seventeen. My family transferred here to Sydney, not because of my dad's work or whatever common r...
38.1K 1.5K 44
*WARNING: this was written two years ago by an angsty immature me(along with Rita) and i do not recommend reading this book😂 read sth else off my pr...