Bully//Jonah marais

By crowneditor

Your name is alex short for Alexandra and u are 17 years old.You knew jonah and the rest of the guys your who... More

Hello
Rumors
Hit
cuts
Jonah
Suicide note
Arrested
its back
Kiss
Hangout
Girlfriend to whoΒΏ?
He found out
Cry
pick or choose
Choosen
Night
Short
BaT cAvE
Shot pt.1
Shot pt.2
Something Big πŸŽ‰
Home Sweet Home
My Little Angle
⛄️Christmas Day⛄️
Gender ❀️/πŸ’™
Welcome Adalynn Jane Marais
All by myself pt.1
All by myself pt.2
We meet again
Sequel?
Fun
His Smile
moving in
wedding Day
❀️thank you ❀️

Summer

1.7K 35 0
By crowneditor

that whole summer me and jonah we're thriving together.The only time he would leave me is when his parents were having family dinners and he would leave me during the holidays.I Was finally 18 and jonah was 19.tomorrow was our 3 year anniversary and he said that he had something big planned for me and him.Jonah was good at hiding things  and surprising me,Me and jonah live together out in La with his friends Zach,Corbyn,jack,and daniel,Me and daniel haven't really talked to each other the much but we were still really good friends.

A/n:Hey sorry for the short chapter but hope u like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.4K 32
DORBYN + JACHARY COMPLETED after they returned to dallas and the school year started, daniel felt off. he felt as if a part of him was missing. thing...
23.3K 224 23
Hi! So basically your the 6th member of the band of Why Don't we. You have always had a crush on Daniel. But no one knows expect your 2 best friends...
7.7K 395 12
[dorbyn] βœ’In which he falls in love trough his job at a suicide hotline. β €β €β € ΰ½Όβ € β €β €β €β €β €β €β € ΰ½Ό β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € ΰ½Όβ €β € ΰ½Ό β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € ΰ½Ό β € β € β € β €...
1.3K 37 20
Hi I'm Riley Paige. I am 16 and I live in L.A my best friends are you guessed it corbyn, jack, Zach, Daniel, and Jonah. I am in a recent relationship...