Jayfeather x Briarlight: It M...

By TheoOno56784_

Jayfeather notices that Briarlight has a crush, he has no idea who she has a crush on. He has to find out! Af... More

Allegianges In My Story
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Chapter Five!

475 7 25
By TheoOno56784_

Hellwo! Her ya go! Don't have really any thing else to say...

Breezepelt's P.O.V.

I was just walking around in Wind Clan. I was really bored, ya know, just thinking about how I could destroy Thunder Clan, and their mangy, Half-breed, Kitty-pet pelts, once and for all.

"Hey, Breezzzzy." Nightclould walks up to me.

" What! I was thinking about some important stuff! " Breezepelt hisses.

"Sorry dear son, I just wanted to talk to you about your father!" Nightclould said softly, but when she said "your father" she frowned.

" Youre NOT my mom, and Crowfeather's NOT my father! You've not right to call me your son! Crowfeather decided that with or without you that, when he mated with that, mange riden, medicine cat! " He seethed and then, stormed out of camp, towards the opposite direction of his rather broken looking mother... towards Thunder Clan.

"Ahhhhhhhge, I hate my life!" He shouted into the forest.

Suddenly he had an idea. He heard paw steps and decided to go eavesdrop on who ever it was. He crept into the bushes.

"What, Jaaay?" The crippled one asks.

" How are you? " Jayfeather asks.

"Gre-" She starts.

"On a scale of one to ten, because you're the nine and I'm the one you need." Jayfeather saids... Was he flirting with her? Purrrrfect.

He walked away knowing what his plan was.

Jayfeather 's P.O.V.

It was the next day, and he knew what he was going to do. Go to Wind Clan, confront Breezepelt, and question him.

"I'm going down to the lake." He told Briarlight .

"Ok." She said sleepily. Great.

He snuck off to the border and waited for a patrol to pass. His stomach mussels aching with pain.

"Look, a cat!" Heathertail yowled.

The patrol came running up to Jayfeather.

" What are you doing here? " Onestar asks.

"I've come to talk to Breezepelt." I say.

" Why." Breezepelt said, coming out of the shadows.

" Just come here. " Jayfeather said leading Breezepelt off into the bushes.

"Come to apologize?" Breezepelt asks slyly.

" For what Breezepelt, being born? I still hate you, you know! " Jayfeather hisses.

"So what's this all about?" Breezepelt asks.

" Where were you yesterday morning? " Jayfeather asks.

"Sping on you! Ha!" Breezepelt snickers.

" Ok, what did you do after that?!!" Jayfeather said his voice rising.

"Went back to Wind Clan, I had an idea." Breezepelt said.

" What did you do when you got there! " Jayfeather almost screeched.

"Calm down, I went to flirt with my mate, I figured, it worked so well on the pathetic she-cat, it might work on my stubborn Heathertail." Breezepelt sneered.

" Oh well, I guess I was wrong, you did TRY to kill me last time. " Jayfeather said matter of factly.

"And I'll try agian." He said lundging at Jayfeather.

Jayfeather quickly dodged. He ran all the way back home. Breezepelt was a jerk.

"Jayfeather! Where did you go!" Bramblestar shouted at him.Briarlight

"To the lake, dad, geez." Jayfeather lied.

" Oh, sorry but, Cinderheart having her kits! Lionblaze's kits! " Bramblestar said excitedly. "I'm gonna be a grandcat!"

Jayfeather ran into the nursery.  She had already had two kits by her side, with the help of Leafpool. Cinderheart looked very tired. He helped deliver the other one and all was well. He was so stupid running off like that but he had learned something, Breezepelt wasn't the killer.

"Thank you, Jayfeather, Leafpool." She bows her head to them in thanks.

" What's this one's name? " Leafpool asks.

"Fernkit."

"And this o-? " Leafpool starts.

"What do they look like?" Jayfeather asks.

" The one, Fernkit, is a brown, tabby, she-cat, with yellow eyes. This one I wanted to name Sorrelkit, is grayish white she-cat with long fur and blue, icy eyes. This one is a tom, all black with, a pink nose and yellwoish-greenish eyes. I'll let Lionblaze name hi-" Cinderheart said.

"Hollykit." Lionblaze said he he came in.

Lionblaze and Jayfeather look at each other then nod. Sad glints in their eyes.

"Good choice, my love." Cinderheart said, knowing what is like to lose a littermate.

Jayfeather moves out of the room. Leaving the couple some space. Ahhhhh, love. He hoped he would have kits with Briarlight some day. But he was also worried they would be blind like him...

"Jayfeather, where were you?!??" Briarlight leaps up when he enters the room.

" Breezepelt isn't the killer. " Jayfeather blurts.

"WHAT! YOU WENT TO SEE HIM!?!?" Briarlight yowls.

" Yes, keep your voice down! " Jayfeather hissed.

"KEEP MY VOICE DOWN, YOU HAVE NERVE JAYFEATHER!!!" Briarlight sceeches loudly.

" Ok, I-I'm sorry, ok. P-please, just calm down. I j-just want to know who almost K-KILLED you, is that so much to ask? " Jayfeather choked.

"No..." Briarlight sees how choked up Jayfeather is. " Are you ok? "

"NO!!" Jayfeather hisses.

Jayfeather walks out the den, tears in his eyes. He goes to smell the vole Briarlight had almost died from. He had told no one to eat or dispose of it and, surprisingly, no one had. He smelled stale... Bumplestripe! What! It was that easy! It was Bumplestripe! But, why! Bumplestripe was Briarlight's brother!

Bumplestripe walked by and saw Jayfeather's spooked look.

"Lighten up Jayfeather, you look like you've seen a ghost from Star Clan!" He said rudely.

" Where were you yesterday? " Jayfeather asks.

"On patrol." He said secretively.

"What were you doing?" Jayfeather hisses.

" Uhhhh... " He looks down at the vole Jayfeather is standing by. He stiffens.

"Did you try to poison Briarlight? Why?" Jayfeather yowls. Briarlight, hearing her name, comes out of the medicine den.

"I didn't poison Briarlight!"

" Yes you did! You thought you could get away with it! You sicko! " Jayfeather yowls, unsheathing his claws. Cats start to gather around from all the commotion, including Bramblestar.

" I tried to poison you! " Bumplestripe hisses, unsheathing his claws too.

Gasps from the other cats around him make Bumplestripe flinch. "Why, Bumplestripe, why?!?! I love him!!! You know that!!!!" Briarlight shouts. More gasps.

"Clearly, he's gay!!" Bumplestripe said defending himself.

" Hey! I'm not gay!!!! " Jayfeather hisses.

"Yes you are!!! You're just trying to hurt my sister!"

" Why would I do that! "

" I-I-I don't know... " He lunges at Jayfeather, his eyes glowing yellow. "Maybe, I'm just... EVIL!!!"

" ENOUGH!!! " Bramblestar shouts from high ledge. "From here on, Bumplestripe, you will not be welcome at Thunder Clan, goodbye!!!" He said while warriors drag him out, more flanking him, of Thunder Clan territory.

Jayfeather goes back in her den with Briarlight. "What an eventful day!" Briarlight shouts. " Good night! " She said. Jayfeather drifs off to sleep. Then he remembers, "Oh! Briarlight, I love you!"

" I love you too. "

"Wait! B-Briarlight, w-will you b-be my m-m-mate?" He asks nervously .

There ya go. Full on cliff hanger. But you know what's gonna happen. See y'all later. Vote, comment , and tell your friends if you liked. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
1.5M 26.7K 58
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
438K 15.3K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1M 33.9K 80
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...