the wolf life

By itsjustreeree14

stiles is a salvatore but this is not a story that he goes to them after being kicked out. he goes to Boston... More

chapter 1: stiles salvatore.
chapter 3: tattooed Stiles
chapter 4: the drive.
chapter 5: the house.
chapter 6: The prank.
chapter 7: new supernatural.

chapter 2: the truth.

8.5K 206 10
By itsjustreeree14

I just pulled up to their house I know it's their day off today. I just walked right in to find Josh talking to himself.

"Sally we need to tell stiles about you and us."he said.

"Tell me what? And who's Sally? Sounds hot." I said laughing at he turned around he looked so scared.  They never told me what they are I could smell them I hid my scent so they don't know what I am.

"Nothing just nothing." He said.

"What wheres Aiden at I need to tell you guys something. But who's sally?" I asked again.

"Up stairs in his room go get him. We need to tell you something to." He said I went up stairs and banged on his door.

He opened the door. "Did you have to do that you scared me stiles. I was sleeping." He said I was laughing my ass off.

"We need to talk down stairs. But put a shirt on." I said still laughing.

"Fine, what about?" He asked.

"Just come on." I said he went in his room and put on shirt on. We walked down stairs. "Sit."

"What did you want to talk about?" Josh asked.

"Me, what I am." I said they where shocked. " I'm  not human and I know what you are to." I said.

"What how do you know what we are? What are you?" Aiden asked.

"You smell stink like blood." I said.

"I don't stink but how do you know what he is?" Aiden asked pointing to Josh.

"Your right you smell good and he smells like wet dog." I said in a sad tone.

"I know right it stinks. But what are you?" Aiden asked. With Josh glaring at him.

"I don't stink like wet dog." Josh said. Aiden and I started laughing really hard we stopped a minute later.

"Yes you do. And I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to say it.  I'm a hybrid." I said they looked shocked.

"WHAT? What I didn't know that was a thing what are you? Like what things are you?" Josh asked

"I'm a vampire-wereolf hybrid. But I'm not like you. I can shift whenever I want." I said.

"How old are you? What do you mean you can shift whenever you want?" Josh asked.

"I'm 178 years old. I was bit by a different kind of werewolf that can shift when ever they want.  All my friends could shift like me." I said.

"Ok, I wish I could be like you so I don't have to shift." Josh said.

"It's not that simple I have to shift but i careen go along time not and i got heightened senses more heightened than a vampire it's like they combined. Aiden can i see your eyes?" I asked.

"Why? Sure." Aiden said closing his eyes when he opened them they where completely black not like mine.  "Can I see you eyes?"

"Sure" I said closing my eyes and I felt the vains under them when I opened them they where blue and blood shot. They looked shocked. 

"Why are they blue?" Aiden asked.

" because the kind of werewolf that bit me was an alpha and a beta eyes yellow. But if you kill an innocent people they turn blue." I said simply.  Then there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it."

I walked to the door opened it took one look and closed it. They knocked again. I opened it again it was the pack.

"Stiles who is it?" Josh asked.

"Hello?" Scott asked.

"Um" was all I said.

"Is Josh or Aiden here?" Scott asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 853 34
An Alpha King is expected to be powerful, strong, valiant, wise, decisive, and perfect. Alpha King Pietro is all that except the part being perfect...
70.1K 1.7K 22
Celeste and Theo's lives are thrown into chaos when he discovers she's expecting a child just as their war with the Belrose pack commences and her ho...
15.2M 561K 56
Prince of Werewolf's, Alto August Nolan has been searching for his life mate for years, traveling all around the world. The 'Dark' prince soon gives...
63.5K 1.7K 25
The last thing that lowly Omega Seven expected was to be mated with the powerful Alpha King, especially when every wolf knows that Omegas and wolves...