Two Sided [COMPLETED]

By emi_army_97

He leaves gentle, seductive kisses on my forehead, cheek, jaw. I can barely breathe. "What are you doing?" I... More

Chapter 1- i'll go home with you
Chapter 2- call to the office
Chapter 3- tutoring??
Chapter 4- your house or mine?
Chapter 5- stop stealing my fries you hoe
Chapter 6- intriguing
Chapter 7- go on a date with me?
Chapter 8- unusual casuality
Chapter 9- night of the party
Chapter 10- a kiss
Chapter 11- legs, boobs, & the mall
Chapter 12- THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!
Chapter 13- we're gonna expose you
Chapter 14- Sana
Chapter 15- detention??
Chapter 16- don't go
Chapter 18- hug
Chapter 19- kiss cam
Chpater 20- thanksgiving drunk dinner
Chapter 21- his marking
Chapter 22- permanently
Chapter 23- storm
Chapter 24- who took off my clothes??
Chapter 25- a confession
Chapter 26- i missed you
Chapter 27- inevitable
Chapter 28- was this a date?
Chapter 29- christmas trip
Chapter 30- confession pt.2
Chapter 31- make her mine
Chapter 32- lockscreen
Chapter 33- new years
Chapter 34- birth control
Chapter 35- cold and fake
Chapter 36- Valentine's Day fuck up
Chapter 37- happy for you
Chapter 38- it's an emergency
Chapter 39- viagra
Chpater 40- her dominance
Chapter 41- no shame
Chapter 42- petty bitches
Chapter 43- damsel in distress
Chapter 44- beach walk
Chapter 45- ass smack
Chapter 46- carnival
Chapter 47- three words
Chapter 48- š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜¦š˜¹š˜¤š˜©š˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜¦
Chapter 49- "followed by something very bad"
Chapter 50- pitiful honesty
Chapter 51- i need your help
Chapter 52- the sneaky switch
Chapter 53- spend the night
Chapter 54- lala land
Chapter 55- tell me a story
Chapter 56- acceptance letters
Chapter 57- stuck
Final Chapter- speechless

Chapter 17- halloween party

115 7 0
By emi_army_97

SONG JI-WON'S POV

I barely noticed the rest of the week pass by, I've found myself distracted. Not during class, of course, but during all my free time.

Jungkook didn't show up for tutoring twice. I thought he had gotten better during detention or something, but then he skipped again?? It just bothers me so much. He can't commit to anything.

And although he hasn't been a complete asshole, I'm pissed at him anyway. He had told me he would be good for both a student and a boyfriend, but apparently that didn't mean anything.

But today's Saturday, a special day, and I promised myself I would be in a good mood no matter what. I wouldn't let something so insignificant ruin my Halloween.

Of course there's a big party that I'm being forced to go to with Hoseok, but this time I'm actually looking forward to it. It's at Jin's house, and Haru will be there since she's his sister. The three of us will just hang out the whole time, and I'll have someone when Hobi leaves me for other people.

The part I'm kinda hesitant about is the after party. Instead of going home with Hobi and Haru and watching horror movies together, we're all spending the night at Jin's.

And when I say all, I mean me, Hoseok, Haru, Jungkook, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin. All of the popular guys, most of which I hate, a little exclusive slumber party after all the other guests are gone. Let's see how that goes.

Me and Hobi have been planning our costumes for a while now, since we always match somehow. It was his idea this year to do Angel and Devil.

I wanted to be the angel, obviously, but he did too. His excuse?

"But I'm your hope and angel!! It has to be me!"

So I agreed, but when I showed up at his house to get ready that evening, I completely regretted it. Why, why did I let him be in charge of costume??

He was already dressed, and he actually looked really nice. He was wearing off white skinny jeans, a baggy long sleeved, white, somewhat see through button up that he tucked in, topped off with these cute white wings. Plus a little halo headband. It suited him well. That wasn't the problem though, the problem was my costume.

       "LATEX?!?" I yelled when I saw the short, tight, black skirt he had chosen for me. "Am I dressing up like a hooker or a Devil?!"

       He laughed. "You can be both. I already paid for it so you're wearing it. "The top is cute too."

       I saw it and it was anything but cute. It was the same material as the skirt, black, with a thin zipper down the center. "Hobi, there's no way I'm-"

      "Just try it on! With the heels and horns you'll look great I promise." He gave me a pouty face. "Pleaseee, if you don't wear it how can we match?"

      I hesitated for a few long seconds before sighing in defeat. "Fine. You owe me big time."

      I made him turn around while I put everything on. I had trouble sliding on the skirt because it was so tight, but once it was actually on my ass it didn't feel that bad. It was just way to short. I don't think I've ever worn anything above halfway down my thigh in public, but here's this, only coming a few inches below my butt.

       When I put on the top, it was a little less tight, and thankfully I could get the zipper all the way up.

        The shoes Hoseok gave me were actually red, heeled, knee length boots. It was also pretty difficult putting those on, but I eventually did it. Finally, I added the red horned headband.

       "Um, you can turn around now..." I said, looking at myself in the mirror.

       I looked like a different person, this was completely opposite from what I'm used to wearing. After a few seconds, I hadn't heard anything from Hobi, so I turned around to look at him and his mouth was hanging slightly open with a small grin.

        "I like it." He said.

       "Do you?" I asked, unsure.

      "A lot." He smirked. "You really do look like a hooker."

      I start walking towards him to smack him, but he laughs and ducks away. "Hey, what is Halloween for? Dressing up unusually, this is perfect. You look really good, I swear."

      "There's too much black." I complained.

       "It's mysterious, don't worry." He assured me. I took another long look, and finally nodded. He clapped his hands happily. "Great! Now for makeup, Haru should be here any minute to-"

       "We didn't agree on makeup!"

       "But you need some!! You know that Haru's really good at it, since she's picking us up I told her to come in and do it on you."

       "Hobi I can't go that far!"

       And just then the doorbell started binge ringing. We both ran downstairs and dragged her inside.

       "Haru! No makeup!" I exclaimed right as I closed the door.

       "Ji-won! Yes makeup! I'll do it quickly, we're gonna be late!!" She exclaimed as she dragged me to the dining room table and instantly got to work.

       With her rushing slightly, it took 40 minutes for her to finish. I'll admit, the final product looked really really nice. It might've been too much, but I started to not care how extra I looked.

        We all piled into Haru's car- she dressed as Red Riding Hood, by the way- and sped back to her house. By the time we arrived, it was completely packed. We had difficulty getting passed the entrance that was crowded with already-drunk and getting-drunk teens.

         Hoseok casually greeted half the people we passed by, as expected. We finally got to the main living room, which is fucking gigantic. I mean my house is kinda big but Haru's is enormous.

        Usually I'd just chill in a corner or off to the side at parties like this, trying to go unnoticed till it ended, but this time I felt different. Over the past month and a half since I began tutoring Jungkook, I've gradually opened myself up more and more during school. I'm not even close to the same as I am with Hoseok, but I've been enjoying myself a lot more than before. Maybe senior year wouldn't be a waste.

         I decided just to let loose and have fun. Me and Haru and Hoseok all danced like idiots for a while before getting food and drinks, Hobi's being the only one with alcohol. We talked and laughed and danced and took a lot of pictures since we all looked so great.

         People stared at me a lot because of my outfit, since it was completely unexpected from me, but I ignored them and was just myself throughout the whole thing. I felt so good, really alive and happy. The vibe was high all around and I started to temporarily forget all my rules.

       When Hoseok left to go hang out with his other friends, me and Haru kept having fun, getting drunk on our sprites. I lost track of time, it seemed to be flying by.

        "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK, I GOTTA GO SAY HI TO SEUNG YEON!!" Haru yelled over the music, seeing her other friend in the distance.

         "NO PROBLEM, JUST DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE FOR TOO LONG!!" I replied, watching her walk away and get lost in the crowd. I suddenly felt very awkward standing here alone, so I decided to make a retreat to the bathroom.

        I was making my way there, but suddenly I feel a hand grab my wrist. "Ji-won?"

       I turn around to see who it was, and I tense up when I see Jungkook looking back at me with a confused grin. "Hey." He said.

        The second I see his costume, I realize why he's smiling like that. Not because of how ironic my outfit is, but because of how much of a coincidence it is that he's also dressed as a devil- black jeans, scarlet shirt, red horns.

       Even though he's been annoying me lately, I allow myself a smile. "Nice costume."

        "You too..." he said slowly, looking me from top to bottom in a way that gave me goosebumps. Just as he did, I realized Sana was standing right behind him. She stepped forward to be seen, linking her arm around his and sending me a smug look.

        She was dressed as a slutty nurse- though I'm not one to talk dressed like this. "Did you plan this or something?" She asked in a suspicious tone, staring me down. "Are you trying to make some sort of statement, Ji-won?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

        I felt a rare confidence surge through me. "Excuse me?" I asked, getting angry already.

       She laughed bitterly. "Are you trying to impress Jungkook or something with that outfit?"

       I scoffed. "Where did you get the idea that-"

       She giggled again, twirling her hair. "Don't act like you don't know- you're always trying to pull him away from me. You two hang out pretty often for tutoring, but don't go thinking that means anything to him. That's all mandatory, or have you forgotten?"

        I stepped a bit closer to her. "Sana, I feel like you're implying that I'm jealous of you, and that's not the case."

       "Stop trying to be someone that you're not to get his attention." She snapped. "It's not going to work, since in the end you're still you."

       I noticed how tense Jungkook looked as I spoke. "I dress for myself, thank you, no one else."

       "You dressed for the teachers first, and now there's a whole new thing going on for my boyfriend. You're a tutor Ji-won, nothing more than that."

        My mouth fell slightly open, in awe that she had the nerve to say all that. Before I could even reply, she tugged on Jungkook's arm and started dragging him away with her. I stood there, unmoving, but before they completely passed me by, Sana "bumped" into me, spilling her drink all over me. I gasped.

        "Oops," She said, a sly smirk on her lips. "Clumsy me. It's not like it could've made you look any worse."

       "What the hell Sana?!" Jungkook snapped, jerking away from her arm. She stared back at him, confused, for a moment, before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me passed her. I stumbled along with him through the crowd of people who were watching, shocked as Sana called his name from behind us.

       Without a word, he dragged me into the nearest bathroom and shut the door behind him, locking it. He turned and looked at me, at the mess Sana made, and he looked angry.

        Before I could speak, he grabbed the small towel off the hook and started wiping away the drink. I didn't say anything as he dapped the cloth on my face, collarbone, shirt...

        "Jungkook, you don't have to..." I started, my voice trailing off.

      He stopped wiping suddenly, just standing there. He gripped the towel tighter as he looked me straight in the eye. "Why did you let her get away with that?" He asked harshly, like he was mad at me.

       "I-i didn't mean to..." I said quietly.

      "You could have said something, you can't just let people push you around like that!" He said, taking a small step closer. His eyes flickered away. "You should've said something, called her a bitch or-"

       I cut him off quickly. "This is your girlfriend we're talking about."

      He brought his gaze back to mine and paused. "Well she was being a bitch."

       He continued wiping me up, making sure I was dry in silence. I didn't know what to say, until a thought came to my mind that made me frown. I lightly put my hands in his arms, stopping him from cleaning. He looked up at me, and I took a step back.

        "Did you say anything to her about that stuff?"

        He furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

       "She was saying stuff like I was trying to impress you and I thought of myself as more than a tutor... Did you tell her any of that?"

        He stared at me for a long few seconds, then scoffed softly, setting the towel next to the sink.

        "Do you think I'm just as bad as her?" He asked. He was talking about Sana with no affection.

        I didn't respond, not knowing how to answer. A somewhat hurt look passed over his eyes, but his gaze softened.

       "Do you think of yourself as more than my tutor?" He asked quietly.

        I didn't respond.

       "Because I do." He said before walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

After what Sana had done, I didn't want to go hang out with her again. She was really rude. I don't know where that came from, and it pissed me off. But I had to get out of the bathroom, there was too much tension. I decided to just go find my other friends and hang with them till the after party.

I eventually saw Ji-won again, with Hoseok of course. They were having the time of their lives together, and a feeling set in my stomach that I know shouldn't have been there.

I was getting a drink with Yoongi and Jimin, and while we were walking there we unfortunately bumped into Sana. Her eyes were red. She walked right up to me and sniffled as she spoke.

"J-Jungkook! I was looking for you." She said, putting a hand on my arm. I moved it away, and Jimin was trying to hide his laughter. With a sigh, I pulled Sana aside from them so we could talk.

"Sana, why were you being so rude to Ji-won?" I asked, keeping my voice low.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Because she likes you obviously!! Can't you tell? She's always trying to get your attention and you guys hang out so much... I was just trying to make a point."

I rolled my eyes. "You can't just-"

More tears rolled down her cheeks. "Why do you care so much anyway?! Why are you always defending her? I'm your girlfriend!! You're supposed to care about me! Why do you protect her like that?" She asked with a shaky voice.

I clenched my jaw and hesitated. "I don't know."

She scoffed. "What kind of answer is that?! It's because you like her, isn't it? You like that stuck up, lonely nerd when you have a perfect girlfriend right in front of you. I'm so done with your bullshit."

"Now you're just making things up!" I exclaim. "What do you know?!"

"I said I'm done! You don't care about me! I should've known." She yelled, walking away in tears. There were many people staring, and I just stood there. I cleared my throat, walking away in the other direction. Damn.

For some reason I wasn't that upset about it. She'd been getting annoying anyway, and she was such a bitch with Ji-won.

"You like her..."

Why couldn't I answer her questions? Is it because I really didn't know? Or because I didn't want to admit something?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 90 29
Ā»"į“›Źœį“‡Ź'Ź€į“‡ į“€ŹŸŹŸ į“į“‡Ź€į“‡ŹŸŹ į“”į“Ź€į“…s, Ź™į“œį“› Źį“į“œ, į“Ź į“…į“‡į“€Ź€, į“€Ź€į“‡ į“€ Ź™į“‡į“€į“œį“›ÉŖŅ“į“œŹŸ į“˜į“į“‡į“." Ā»[į“œį“˜į“…į“€į“›į“‡: 7/24/2021] CHAPTERS LABELLED WITH šŸ”ž ARE NSFW WORKS
3.6K 211 20
Song Jiyoung nearly fainted when she found out her father worked with her idol's father. When you thought meeting your idol was just a 'never comes t...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.7M 63.5K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...