And What If The Sky Comes Cra...

By jessminicooper20

Alice is forced to leave New Hampshire and all she knows for Sunny LA. Her neighbors are none other then the... More

Leaving the East
Hot Neighbors and Hot Mechanics
Sleeping in a boys bed
Teaching the Boys How to Race
He didnt Know I was a Girl So Steve Hurt Me
Did That Really Just Happen?
A Nervous Date for Nash
When You Think You Can Trust
Just a Girls Day
Telling The Truth
Cleaning Up the Aftermath
Making New Friends
An Explosive Night
A Not So Clear Head
Whos To Blame?
Ligyrophobia
Lady's Diagnosis
Where Do You Hurt?
In Real Life
Nut Shells
Can We Pretend?
4 Months of Agony
Chapter 24

To Replace the Ones Mysteriously Lost in your room

978 15 7
By jessminicooper20

/\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\// Nash's POV

I really didnt want to wake up Alice but I had to. Mahogany was coming over. She wanted to hang out with her. Mahogany wants a girl around. Im conflicted.

I want Alice to sleep but if I do Mahogany will hit me for not waking her up.

If I do wake her up Mahogany will be happy but Alice will probably chuck something at me for getting her up at this time.

 It wont hurt if i get something chucked at me as much as Mahogany hitting me.

So um Im gunna wake her. I started to shake her. When that didnt work I just softly started calling her name then progressivly got louder. Till I was practically yelling her name. Then she rolled over and softly said.

"Smack cam." And just softly smacked my cheek. I laughed. Her eyes slowly opened. Her big green eyes looked up at me. Shes so beautiful.

"Well thats one way to wake up." I say looking into her eyes.

"Well it worked for me." She said as she rolled over and checked her phone. "What? Why would you get me up this early?" She said while stairing at her phone.

"Someone is coming over the house that is dying to meet you and this particular personwould have hit me if I didnt wake you up soon." I said as I fixed my pillow so I sat up. She slowly got out of bed.

"Nash I have a quick question for you." She said as she walked to her closet.

"Shoot." I said and put my hands behind my head.

"You know a couple nights ago..." She blushed and I smiled. "Where are my panties?" She said putting a hand on her hip.

"I have no idea." Truth is I did know. They were in the back pocket of my jeans.

"Okay." She said suspisiously. She fled for her closet and came out minutes with hort shorts on and a ramones tee. Damn she was hot. She walked over to her dresser and did her hair and make up. Hell I dont even know what she did but she looked beautiful.

/\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\// Alice's POV

"Who is this that I am meeting Nash?" I asked Nash as he pulled on a shirt.

"Its a surprise." I trudged down the stairs with Nash on my tail to the kitchen. Mom was making dinner to cook in the crock pot.

"Hi Alice. I have your tea right here and we are having pot roast so I hope you are coming home for dinner." She handed me my tea cup and poured in the Arizona. "Would you like to stay for dinner..."

"Nash." He filled in. "and yes i would love to come."

"Nash. I like that name. Very different." She said with a big smile. "Would you like some tea?"

"Uh sure." She got out another tea cup and filled it with Arizona. "Thank you Mrs.Greenwall."

"No. No. No. Dont call me that call me Julie." She said

"Julie."

"So. You two dating yet?"

"MOM?!"

"What I want to know what you two are doing together. You are my daughter after all and I hope this is the boy who took your v-card." She said oh so smoothly then took a sip of her coffee.

"Oh my god mom. Thats not something you say in front of people." I say putting down my tea.

"Sorry I just wanna be on the in. You know?"

"You know Mom you should get a job. It would be good for you. Which reminds me I have to call Luke about my job and tell him I have to quit." I pulled out my phone and looked for his number.

"Why?" Mom asked putting down her coffee.

"I have to talk to the lawyer about everything and I just cant right now I mean I got on the list and I have to moddify the car and I have to do online schooling. Its just too much plus I have enough money." I said while texting Luke. He wound up being pretty bumed and I felt bad but I had an idea. "Hey mom how about you take my shift at the auto shop? Its just doing appointments and paper work."

"Sure. I could do that." So I texted Luke and he said sure but he wished it was me. I think he likes me.

"Do you know where it is?" She nodded her head. "Okay you start at noon." She nodded again. "Okay we have to go. Love you mom and stop embarrassing me." I got up and hugged her.

"Love you too. Be good to her Nash. She needs a good guy in her life."

"I will." She pulled him into a tight hug. We started to walk out when right before I grabbed my bag.

"Dont forget to use a condom Im too young to be a grandmother."

"Mom!" I said turning my face was pink and so was Nash's face.

"What Im just saying?" We finally got out of the house and I was really embarrassed.

"I am so sorry for her." I apologize.

"Its fine. I like your mom." He said wrapping an arm around me. "And I have plenty of condoms." I blushed. i cant belive he said that especially near the boys.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Well we only caught the tail end of that convorsation but it seemed pretty interesting. Care to explain further." Cam said while drinking his coffee.

"You dont wanna know." I said quickly.

"Well anyway we have some one who wants to meet you Alice say hello to Mahogany."  Matt said as a girl wit unruley curlly hair walked out.

"Hi im Mahogany you must be Alice." she said as she hugged me.

"Hi its nice to meet you too."

"hey you wanna leave the oys to have some time alone and we go shopping?"

"Sure but i dont know if Nash can keep his mouth shut." Nash looked at me and made a zipping motion and locked it. "alright lets go." me and Mahogany walked out the door when i realized i left my bag in the house. Just as i entered i heard the boys talking.

"Yo bro i know she said no saying anything but how was she in bed." that sounds like Cam.

"She was amazing dude. She seemed like she wasnt even a virgin." Nash said

"She was a virgin?" Matt yelled

"Yea. But dude oh my god she was just so good. It was hot. She has this little freckle on her..." Alright time to cut him off. I walked in and grabbed my bag.

"Good to know i was so good now shut your mouth or no more for you." i said then pecked him on the lips then moved to the door. "And i know you cant resist this." I get out the door and to Mahogany's car.

"Everything alright you seem flushed?"

"Yeah Nash was talking about a couple nights ago."

"What happened?" She asked as she started up her car.

"Long story."

/\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\/ 4 hours later

She had to leave so i dropped off my stuff at home and mom left me a note to shred the meat in the crockpot. So i did then went over to the boys house to wait for mom to come home for dinner.

I came in to see the boys playing xbox except for Nash and Hayes.

"Hey Haaaassss can you pass me my soda." Nash says and when he turns around Hayes sees me.

"Oh my god its a pretty girl." Nash turns around and sees me and gets up.

"Hey beautiful!" He comes over and hugs me.

"Hey sexy. You still on for dinner at my house?" I ask

"Yea. So How was the trip with Mahogany?" She asked as he lead me over tothe chair he was sitting in and had me sit on his lap.

"Good i have a couple of things you may like from victoria secret but only if you didnt say anything when im gone." I eyed him suspiciously.

"Oh dont worry Alice he did." Cam Laughed

"Oh really so i guess you dont get to see my new panties i got to replace the ones that maraculously disappered in your room." The guys all snickered.

"You are such a tease." He said while kissing me.

"I know."

"You taste like doritos." I pulled away and looked at him.

"Really? Thats what crosses your mind while kissing me?" All the guys are dying on the floor.

"Did i say it was bad?" he said in his defense.

"Eh at least you taste like pizza." i continued kissing him. by now the guys dying.

By the time mom got home i had won half of the mario cart races i competed in.

Me and Nashwent over to my house and ate mom was awkward the whole time acting as the mom and dad. I appreciated it. I would never have a dad protecting me like my dad said he would.

When dinner was over mom sent us upstairs and told us to have fun but not too much fun. we raced up stairs and i changed into something more comfy. I put on my new panties that me and Mahogany got. she said Nash would love them. Nash took off his shirt. thank good the walls are sound proof.

And lets just say i held up to my promiss and Nash didnt see much of my new panties. But my panties say a lot of the floor that night.

A/N

Whats up guys... Jess her. So thats the new chapter I think its pretty funny. I hope you liked it. I just wanted to thank those of you reading for reading this. More drama to come. This was a bit of a filler chapter.

As Always vote and any questions, comments, complaints or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Songs

dont stop by 5 seconds of summer

fireflies by owl city

I just wanna run by the downtown fiction

MIdnight memories by one direction

Ready aim fire by imagine dragons

where dreams got to die by the downtown fiction

QOTC comment down bellow what are some of your fave songs to jam out, read or write to? (Im looking for new music at the moment)

<3 you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1K 39
Olivia is 18 and lives in L.A., her life thus far has been pretty ordinary, but with some wrong numbers and a text, her life is about to change, is g...
25.7K 1.9K 77
As Tessa starts her senior year she plans to have fun. But that doesn't exactly happen when her enemies family moves back to town. There are so many...
32.8K 569 34
Lexi gets bullied by Magcon. Theres nothing she can do. Her best friend Riley is always by her side. Soon, one of the boys feel awful of what hes bee...
46.3K 935 31
Jess ran out of Magcon five years ago leaving behind most of her friends. Now Jess and her two friends Kayla and Lizzie are moving to California. The...