The Demon King

moatzart

*word of advice, if poorly written books annoy you don't read. If you do you better not complain in my commen... Еще

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
before we continue...
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
End of The Road and Start of Something New
NEW BOOK ALERT NEW BOOK ALERT

33

85.2K 2.6K 210
moatzart

I had fallen asleep with the girls, my knees on the floor while my arms were on top of their little bodies. I yawn softly, wincing as I stood up. My knees crying out, asking why I had made the insolent decision to fall asleep on them.

I leave their nightlight on, watching their peaceful faces like it would be the last time I did so. I slowly creeped out of the room, closing the door as I walked backwards. A chill went up my spine at the empty feeling I had placed in me suddenly. I looked around the pitch black house.

I wrap my arms around myself, walking quickly to the room. I opened the door, expecting to be greeted by the light but I had no such luck. "Kronos?" I asked out to the deafening silence. My hands fumble around on the wall crazily, looking for the switch. My heart slows its pace as I flick the light on. The welcoming atmosphere it brings enfolds me in its calming nature.

I look around, not seeing Kronos. "Kronos?" I called out. I shook off the bad feeling I had, just telling myself he was probably out with Nathan or maybe out feeding somewhere. I walked over to where I had put my clothes away. I pulled open the dresser drawer, grabbing a pair of pajamas and fresh undies.

I walked out of the master bedroom and to the bathroom.

I rested my clothes on the black chair that was positioned against the white tile wall of the charming bathroom. I strip out of my clothes, tossing them to the side with my foot as I twist the golden knobs of the shower. I step inside, the water instantly warm. My skin seemed to absorb the water, I grabbed the white shower curtain, I shut myself in with the small thin barrier.

I stand in the steaming water, keeping my eyes closed as the water rolled over my head. I grabbed the wash cloth and lathered the fresh scented soap on the cloth.

I washed the length of my arms, my whole abdomen, my thighs and legs. I couldn't even touch the shampoo as the lights shut off. The darkness claiming the room. Panic floods my body, I hurriedly turn off the shower. Tripping out of the shower, I take off the towel from the rack and wrap it around myself securely.

I steadily open the door, holding in my breath. My blink my eyes, it was so dark I felt as if my eyes were closed. I felt my heart slamming against my chest, as I heard a loud growl. I swallows the lump in my throat, I caught a grasp of a plan. Remembering candles were around the room, a box of matches next to one of them.

I keep my arms out in front of me as I walk out into the open space of the hall way. I bump into the door, twisting the door knob and stumbling inside. I quietly close the door and wave my arms around as I look for the candle and the match box.

"Hurry up, hurry up." I whisper to myself. I finally latch onto the cold wax of the scented candle. I tap around with my other hand finding the candle. I open the box, grabbing the tiny wooden sock between my fingers. I hold the box at an angle, trying my best to focus so I can strike the stick to the box. But I kept on touching my own skin.

After ten tries I finally got it. A flash of light from the flame giving me a beacon of hope. I light the candle and the few others around. I grab underwear, I quickly throw on some shorts and a shirt. I take the candle into my arms and go investigate. I walk down the creaking hall way, stopping to check if the girls were okay. I wince as I hear a loud crack outside, followed by a painful scream. The ruckus outside was growing. I peek inside the girls room, I was relieved of a little stress to see them still sound asleep.

I lock their door and start heading towards the screams of agony. Tears started to fill my eyes, as I got closer a burning pain started to overcome my senses. I gasped for air as i unlocked the door, twisting the open the door knob. The cold metal not dulling the pain in the slightest.

I walked outside with a stagger. "Kronos? Kronos!" I screamed out for him. I looked around, it was completely dead outside. No wind, the ocean that was just next to us completely still. My throat went dry, my fingers trembling with my lips.

I froze as I felt someone blow air against my neck. I whipped around, screaming as I see what's in front of me. The candle drops, the hot wax splashing onto my thigh, running down my legs. I stare at the demon in front of me. It wasn't Kronos, it was but it wasn't.

Then again I don't even truly know the man in front of me.

My eyes dart around his stature. His eyes pure black, no white around. Just black, black angry veins over his face, neck, arms, just everywhere. His fangs elongated, he was in his true form. It looked like there was no going back. He was breathing heavily, his eyes locked to mine.

We stare each other down, waiting to see who was going to act first. So I did, I grabbed the candle from the floor and threw it with all the strength I could manage straight to his face. I watched in horror as he didn't even flinch, the candle seemed to just flop down.

I turned on my heels and sprinted away. I look over my shoulder seeing no one behind me, so I stop turning around and going the other way. I did not want some sort of irony to happen where Kronos is right at the end of the road and he kills me. I run back into the house, locking the door behind me. I rush over to the girls, unlocking the door.

I quickly pick them up and take their blankets with me and run to the bathroom. I cover the tub with their blankets and lay them in their. I ran back to the master bedroom and place the candles inside the bathroom. I kiss both their heads before i walk away and close and lock the door.

I go to the kitchen, my eyes squinted as I try my best to use the moon as a source of light so I could see. I grab a knife and head back outside. Stealthily I creep out of the house, knife in hand. I walk out, pivoting my body around so I make sure he wouldn't pop up anywhere.

I look at the knife, wondering if I'd actually be able to stick this in Kronos' heart. I should've seen this coming. It was true, I am a pushover. I trust in people too much. I always just end up hurting myself in the end.

All my hesitance went out the door as I felt his eyes on me. I took in a deep breath, walking away from the house. As far away as I could get, I didn't want the girls to see anything bad.

I spin around, raising my hand gripping the knife tightly. I bring it down fast but my wrist is caught. Kronos stays true to his title as he squeezes my wrist until I'm screaming and the bone in my wrist is cracked into four different pieces. The blood crazy demon king smirks at me deviously as he sees the pain I'm in. I bring my other hand up, with my palm I push it against his nose with a hard punch. He lets out a grunt, stumbling back.

Black blood drips down his chin to his neck, he clenches his jaw. Snapping his broken nose back to place. I run, trying to hold in the tears. I scream as my hair is grabbed and yanked back. I fall into the floor of the wooden deck of the dock. I panicked as he stood over, I looked at his knees and his groin. So I went for both, kicking in his knee and his private area.

My hair gets in my face as I scrambled up. I breathe in the salty crisp air of the ocean. My feet sink into the sand as I try to run through it. But all the sand was doing was slowing me down. "Someone! Someone help please! Help me!" I scream frantically.

I was crushed, Kronos tackling me. I wheeze out a breath, all the air knocked out of me as I was slammed into the surface. "Get off!" I scream thrashing against him. I howled in pain as he collected both of my wrist pining them behind my back, he then placed his knee on my chest, the pressure killing my broken wrist even more.

"Kronos! Kronos stop! Wake up! Wake up!" I yell in his face, I gasp. Chocking on my own air as he presses his sharp fingernails against my neck. His other hand grips my hair and pulls my head back as he starts to crush my windpipe. I start to wiggle, my broken wrist falling to pieces. But my other hand is free.

I start slapping his arm. I reach up and grab his face. "Wak-e up!" I said through a labored breath. He clenched his jaw, his hands wrapping around my neck with a ruthless pressure. I squeeze my eyes shut, my legs kicking under him. I grab his hair and fist it with the adrenaline that was rushing through my veins. Maybe the last chance I would have.

I pull him down to me, our eyes meeting. "Kronos! Opal!" Tears leave my eyes, I cup his face. The voice in the distant being just that. Something that I'll never reach. I caress his cheek a golden mist forming from under my touch.My hand falls to my side. My eyes rolling to the back of my head.

My world was painted black.

I am so sorry if this isn't detailed enough!!! I'm not super proud of it! It's currently 12am and I just felt the need to update some. Hopefully later today I'll update once again for a part two! love you all and good night. i hope to see some goodies (comments) haha

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Wolven King {18+} (Sample) Chelsea

Про оборотней

1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
The Heir RiverPhoenixxx

Фэнтези

84 0 14
**Second book in The Devil's Sister series** All of the hard work Kykuna Knight has put in her freshman year has paid off. At fifteen years old, Ky i...
Running with Wolves Nikki

Про оборотней

1.3M 37.6K 62
"W-what does that m-mean?" I stutter and curse myself again for stuttering, that same smirk plastered on his stupidly adorable face yet again. "It m...
Rejecting the Alpha Kira_t10

Про оборотней

28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...