Ripple Image [Various!DMMd x...

بواسطة Amasseuro

Y/n has been a Fudanshi all his life. He reads Yaoi manga in the comfort of his own room,watchs Yaoi anime on... المزيد

Prologue: Game on
Author Note: Vote
Chapter II: Realization

Chapter I: Awakening

400 15 4
بواسطة Amasseuro

My head throbbed.

I felt a wild heat burst through my veins.

I was alive,or at least . . . . I hoped I was--

I heard soft voices.

I couldn't make out what they were saying.

"---waking up"

"-there?"

" . . . . ."

"Hmph . . . . "

My eyes rolled to the back of my head,this burning sensation wouldn't shake; in fact the opposite.

Spreading even further to the back of my eyes.

I took in a breath,before I mustered the power to open my eyes.

Light---!

The sudden bright light was harsh on my eyes as they began to adjust.

I cowered softly before I slowly sat myself up,I had the worst head ache right now.

I held my head with a hand and looked around to find 4 strangers that seemed awfully . . . . familiar.

"Are you alright, master?!", a concerned young man wearing a gas mask cried.

"H-Huh . . . . .me?", I raised an eyebrow, this seemed strange; a gas mask guy was referring to me as 'Master',Maybe he was into BDSM?

"Yes,you're my master,master!" he smiled beneath his gas mask.his voice childish and bright.

- Change of POV-

"I think you've got the wrong guy . . . .what's your name anyway?" he questioned,smiling sheepishly.

"My name is Clear,nice to meet you!"

"Well . . . .  Clear,I'm not your master . . . .wait a minute--",he remembered that name, Clear.

"Clear . . . Clear . . . Clear?" ,he muttered softly under his breath in query.

That's when it hit him,Dramatical Murder.

"Wait a moment . . . .where am I?!" he exclaimed rushing up to his feet,while checking his surroundings for anything familiar.

A hand landed on his shoulder making him spin around in surprise,"I know it must be scary but keep it together---we're not going to hurt you",a handsome young man wearing a kimono promise with a sympathetic smile.

Before I could even ask he offered out a hand to shake,"I'm Koujaku,a free lance hair dresser here in Midorijima".

"It can't be . . . . .there's just no way---" he pulled out his phone from his back pocket.

NO NEW MESSAGES

NO CONNECTION

LOCATION: UNKNOWN/TIME:  14:38PM

"This must be a dream or am I just crazy?", he questioned softly to himself.

"Why is that, Master?" Clear questioned, getting uncomfortably close to me.

-CHANGE OF POV-

Not knowing how to explain without sounding like I just escaped a mental asylum I told them the truth, "Now I swear I'm not lying and I know this might be hard to believe but . . . .I'm from another world . . . .".

"Tch, you can't actually be serious; as if we would believe your word", a young blond guy said in a deadpanned tone; his green eyes shooting an immense glare over in my general direction.

"Oh shut up beansprout ---" Koujaku hissed.

"I'm not a beansprout----"

"That's funny because you sure look like one--"

"Grr . . . . !", Noiz growled softly.

"Grr . . . . !", Koujaku growled back, holding his ground.

They headbutted each other, it seemed even in this world there were still pointless acts of testosterone .

"Knock it off you two . . . who do you think you're kidding, we can't trust him that's the reality of the situation", a shady, well built man spoke up in his deep voice.

"Tch---" Noiz pulled back to one side of the room and Koujaku to the other, as he cursed softly under his breath.

"Good work ,Mink-san!", Clear cheered with a thumbs up.

Mink dismissed his encouragement and turned his attention to the lost man in front of him.

Taking in a deep breath he inhaled his smoke from his tribal pipe.

"You, what's your name?", he questioned in a deep voice.

"Y/n . . . . it's Y-Y/n . . .".

This guy was intimidating, he seemed to be a decent enough leader though.

He raised an eyebrow in slight amusement he quietly sat thinking to himself before after a moment of silence.

"Starting today, you're under my command ,you understand?" he stated, everyone visibly became tense.

"But I --"

He gave a menacing glare, "If you want to go home you'll do as I say", he stood up to his true height, taking a step towards me - close enough that his breath tickled my face.

He took in a breath in to calm his nerves; Mink was even more terrifying up close, it felt like death was going to rip his soul right out of his chest.

A strong tension lie between us, as our eyes make contact.

"It's not like I have a choice---" I sighed, giving in.

To be honest I was freaking out inside but I was just putting on a strong face, despite how chill I came off as. . . .

"Hmph . . . . " he blew a cloud of smoke into my face, sending me into a coughing fit.

What did I get myself into?!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

344K 16.6K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
253K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
962K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
85.7K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...