Billdip (an Omega's mate)

Bởi Airaza9

BillxDipper Billdip or Bipper (Mpeg) = males can get pregnant. And if you don't like then get the fuck out o... Xem Thêm

analogy
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8

chapter 7

8.4K 209 27
Bởi Airaza9

~ time skip to in the morning ~

Bill's pov~

I woke up before Dipper. He looked so cute asleep in bed with me. I wonder if we ever have pups what they will look like. With his beautiful looks and my lovely personality. I'm pretty sure they'll look beautiful. I mean I'd hate anyone to know that he's a Omega. I mean not that I care or anything.

I just don't want anyone to get any Ideas about my little Omega. I mean I'd hate to start anything with any wolf of mine or another pack. That wouldn't look good on us or on my pack. Then I felt something wiggling around next to me. It made me giggle at his little movements. Oh I want him to be on top of me.

Dipper's pov~

I woke up with a pair of arms around my waist. They were stretch across each side of my hips. So, I decided to move around. Then I felt the grip get tighter around my waist. It felt so good~❤️. Tho even though that's wrong for me to think. I shouldn't be thinking like that even though he is my mate.

Oh! Right I forgot that he's my mate. And that means that I can think of him in that way. "Mmm~❤️❤️" I moaned quite loudly. Not even meaning to. then I felt his grip loosening from my hip to down below. Grabbing a hold of it making me moan louder. "Ahh~❤️" I moaned again.

~ Clift hanger ~

W o r d
c o u n t
2 7 2
W o r d s

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

412K 15.2K 46
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
112K 3.6K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
37.4M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
762K 17K 41
"I may be your second chance, Wade, but I will not be your second choice." Reeling from the death of his mate, Alpha Wade tried everything in his pow...