Saeran x reader lemon

By hdzcvv

This is my first story I've ever written so I hope you like it so after this chapter comment if it should be... More

The party
The boy
Lemon!!!!!
scared

home...

4.3K 43 3
By hdzcvv

"(Y/N)!" someone said before i could open the door "what about her ?" i heard saeran say "stop acting dumb... TELL ME WERE SHE IS" the person said on the other side.... 'saeyoung!? what is he doing here?!?' "tell me were she is now saeran!"saeyoung said i gently open the door "uh" u said you see saeran with a irritated look of his face... "(Y/n)!" saeyoung said "saeran i-" before you could say more you were hugged in a tight embrace "(y/n).." saeyoung said "saeyoung wha-" before you could say much you were being dragged out of the building and put in a red car "saeyoung than-.." you said before you were kissed you stayed like that for a couple seconds and with that you drove away.....

THATS THE END IM SORRY BUT I WANNA DO DIFFERENT THINGS SO "YA YEET" is what my friend would say but im sorry guys but i dont want to do this any longer ive grown out if the mystic messenger thing and now i like blue exorcist and things so yeet ill create one anime character x reader today comment yes if it should be a lemon ;-; thank you for the reads!!!! :D i a love you all bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 641K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
203K 15.8K 35
𝐕𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐍 ♡ 𝐑𝐔𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐀 Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...
859K 8.5K 68
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
319K 628 23
Enjoy the smuts...and if you get horny😏...help yourself💀💦