riverdale interracial imagine...

By Helloworld106

a series of one shots where the Riverdale cast and characters are falling in love for the beautiful girl read... More

Welcome:)
His/Her Favorite Song🐾
Their Favorite Food!!
Dating KJ Apa includes...
Dating Cole Sprouse includes...
IMPORTANT QUESTION!!
100 reads?!?
Can he/she cook?!?
200?!?
Sorry guys...
500?!
Almost 600 reads?!
His/Her's Favorite Color
712 reads?!?!?!
731?!
I'm doing a KJ Apa imagine!!
783?!
823...
He Says I Love You- KJ Apa
888?!
13 reasons why release date!!
981?!
1K?!?!?!?!
1.19K?!
Hate on Social Media- Cole Sprouse
Whos next?
2K?!
WHY RACISM IS AN ISSUE
I'm doing KJ Apa again...
3K?!?! + KJ Apa imagine release date!!
Rainy Days + Periods- KJ Apa
Cole Sprouse?
Roses are for Vancouver- Cole Sprouse (Pt 1)
Part 2 of dating kj apa includes + new book?!
4K?!
Dating KJ Apa Includes... (Part 2)
Dating Cole Sprouse Includes: Part 2!!
4.65K?!
4.65K?!
A KJ AND COLE IMAGINE ALL IN ONE?!
ALMOST 5K?!
What feature they love most about youπŸ’‹
NEW ARCHIE IMAGINE?!
I Choose You- Archie Andrews
THANK YOU FOR 9K!!
update?
i need your love- charles melton
part 2 to i need your love?
i'm back?
their favorite artist
IT'S OFFICIAL: more imagines are coming!

Coffee Spill- Casey Cott

667 13 1
By Helloworld106

You were grabbing your ultra caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks when you bumped into someone just as you turned around. You were really stressed lately because of finals and you really needed some Starbucks. Just as you were about to go off, you realize who the person was. It was the one and only Casey Cott. You were a BIG Riverdale fan so seeing him was like a dream come true. You didn't realize how long you were standing there without saying anything until Casey said, "Hi. I am so sorry. I should have watched where I was going. Please let me get you another" You couldn't believe this. A smile appeared on your face. "No, no, no it's ok. You don't have to. You're the Casey Cott, I should be the one apologizing." You said with a slight chuckle on the end. He smiled and said, "Casey Cott or not, I wouldn't wanna pass up an opportunity to talk a beautiful girl for a more minutes." You were grinning ear to ear. You couldn't believe Casey called you beautiful. You were shook beyond words. Both of y'all laughed at the awkwardness of the situation. "What's your name, love?" Casey said, finally after a long silence. "It's Y/n." You said confidently. Casey thought the name fit you perfect. "Come on beautiful, let's get you that coffee." And with that, he put his arm around you. All the girls in Starbucks were jealous beyond belief. But you didn't care. You got to meet one of your idols and that's all that mattered. After coffee, you guys exchanged phone numbers and kept in touch every since that day.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this!! I'll be editing this imagine all week so I apologize if their any errors:) ily guys so much and I can't wait to share more of my work with you!!💋 xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
133K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...