Last man standing

By Ha1zenberg

Every month 1000 people summoned to fight till death.17 years old boy who is afraid of death is about to ente... More

Game of death
Training
I turn eighteen
Let the game begin
First day to survive
Unknown enemy
Mind doesn't mind killing
The East
* Love affair
* The breakdown
The hunt
Leadership
Last breath
The new beggining
Arrogancy
* Gathering supplies
Human taste
Delicacy
The secret room
Naked woman
Dark time
Search of the killer
No hessitation
Hannibalism
Blood trail
Eric's finger
* Innocent pleasure
Strongest in the tournament
Mind,Angel and the Masked guy
Attractive Aurora
I fell in love
* From pleasure to pain
Butcher
Big Bloody Clock
* Innocent couple
On the roof
Farewell
What's next?
A trap
Bruno the Savage
Beware of the Sniper
Charming flower
Up in the sky
Do you know the way?
Last conversation
Final round
Fight for the love
The end

Dark inside

90 11 2
By Ha1zenberg

I open my eyes and I'm on the ground in a forest.Simon is sharpening his knife and Maggie is cooking rabbit.

Maggie - Oh you woke up.Sorry but..I would give you some food too but Simon will get angry.

I don't say anything,I'm broken from what I have seen.I couldn't save her..I promised her and I fucked up.I'm not allowed to live.If only I didn't kick that guy from cave nothing would have happened.I will never forgive myself..What is this pain in my neck,same spot where it hurted when I fell in the forest while I was training.That day I saw something and fainted,could it be someone bit me or used a syringe.This spot is dark like dead skin,it's not good.It hurts and feels like extending.The strangest thing that the more I think about killing Simon and cutting him in half for what he did the more neck hurts.It's like someone wants to take over me from inside.

Simon - You,get up,I have to give you some food or you will die.Mind wouldn't be happy if it happened.
Argus - I will not eat..
Simon - Well Maggie you heard him,if he dies we will tell he didn't want to eat.
Maggie - I guess so,Let's eat it and go to Mind,he must be waiting.

They eat the rabbit,I don't want to eat,I don't deserve food.I can survive without food for few days but I have to get a chance to kill them or run away.If I run away I will still come back and kill them all.From the start I feared to kill but what they done killing them is just a normal act.

Simon - Okay,let's move.Mind should still be there.

I stand up without strenght in me but I got to move with them.It's only way to take revenge for Liza's and David's death.We walk in the forest,later we get out and walk by some path.

Simon - look Maggie,easy target.

We saw a girl pissing near the tree.I felt bad for her.She came here at the worst time.Simon is a beast and can do bad things to her.

Argus - Run!

Girl sees us and pulls her pants up and starts running.

Simon - You dick!

He pulls out a sniper and aims.
Simon - Got you now!
*Shoots*
Simon - Right at the top!

Again he killed another innocent girl without hessitation.
Simon - Let's see what did she have with her.
We move to her corpse.
Maggie - Oh she got water,it will be useful for us.
Simon - Only knife as a weapon,how did she survive that long.Let's take water and a knife and continue.

A girl was only 18 or 19,she looked very young but bullet got through her eye so it's hard to understand.All face is covered in blood.How more dead people will I have to see.

*After a long walk*

Simon - We should be near.

We finally come.Mind is sitting and playing with his knife.

Mind - At last..Look what you brought me.I hope you will be usefull.I need you to build me something good to survive these days.I think there must be only 15-20 people alive.Just a day or two and first round will be over.
Mind - I want you to work with me,join and we will survive till 1 on 1 rounds.

In my mind was only revenge but I thought about plan.If I make them trust me I can take a gun and kill them.

Simon - This dickhead in our team,fuck no! He will betray us any chance he get.
Maggie - I agree,he can try to kill us.
Mind - He would die if he try and he is smart enough to understand that.
Mind - So what will it be? Anyway what's your name.
Argus - I agree to work with you till 1 on 1 rounds,if we meet there I will kill you.My name is Argus.
Mind - I understand,but 1 on 1 you have no chance to kill me.You need to learn get rid of fear and start killing.How can you survive without killing.
Argus - I have my own reasons,now cut my rope,how will I help being tied up.
Simon - You better be still and work nicely.

Maggie cuts my rope.I have to work with them till I get the chance to get away.

Mind - Okay,Argus,sorry but we can't give you a gun yet.I want you to find a good place to build a shelter.So let's not waste our time and move.

I have my plan already set as we start moving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 26K 45
Fantasy and Magic meets Science and Technology. In this epic story of brotherly love, friendship, struggle, and conspiracy, come join in on an advent...
Killers By amxxra

Teen Fiction

5.9K 208 14
Dexter Young has a responsibility. At the age of 17, he is joined by an elite squad of trained teenage soldiers to defeat the monsters tha...
2.9K 55 15
A curse boy who is frail and weak, a world that rejects his existence, a world that felt his pain, rage, and agony. Losing somebody important, losing...
758 110 12
Into a World with Young teenagers and no adults to guide them... How will they live???How Will they face the new threats...?Will they have a team bo...