Too Much Love: A 5SOS Story

By molly_cooke

A girl named Kiera is best friends with Luke from 5SOS. She REALLY. Couldn't ask for more. But when she wants... More

The Usual Hangout
Phases
Feelings or Phases?
Love Affair?
Telling Daria
Lukes Shakey Move
Be With Ashton?
Love Sick Memory
Confession To Luke
Daria's Ambush
NOTE:

New Feelings

141 4 0
By molly_cooke

My phone buzzed again. This time it was a phone call from Luke. I slowly slid my finger across my screen to answer. "Hello" "Keira where are you?" "Hey Luke,err...something came up,i can't come,sorry bye" I hung up before he could say anything else.

I ran out of the subway,across the street&ran a few blocks until I got to the band house. I knocked,quite loudly. I turned around and glanced down the hall waiting for someone to answer. Then suddenly I got dragged in by my arm. "Who is this,let go of my arm!" I couldn't see properly because the room was only dim lit. Then he spoke. "Keira,it's me Ashton" i sighed with relief. "Ashton you really scared me,why am I here?" "There's something I need to tell you" he said pointing his hand next to him. We both sat down with our backs against the wall. "Right what is it?" He moved closer. I felt weirdly confused but I liked it. He put my head on his shoulder&and was gently running my arm. I closed my eyes,his shoulder felt like a pillow. But wait...

Why am I getting so hooked on Ashton when I have feelings for Luke?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...