The Other Self | Akakuroaka ✔

By gay-ikemen

Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko × Akashi After nearly getting molested on the cold night streets, Kuroko Tetsuya... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Bonus Chapter (Part One)
Bonus Chapter (Part Two)
Tagged!
End
Sequel!

Seventeen

4.3K 149 45
By gay-ikemen

"Ne~ Shinatrou-kun."

Pain shot up to Midorima's head when he finally came to his senses. A groan slipped from his lips, feeling a sharp pain on his neck.

"Shin-chan~" A soft voice said. "Wake up Shin-chan~"

Midorima tried to open his eyes, but he winced when the harsh lighting hit him.

"T-Takao?"

"Shin-chan~" Something poked him on the cheek. "Open your eyes~"

Slowly, but surely, Midorima opened his eyes only to see a blurry figure in front of him. Where was his glasses?

"Ne~ Shin-chan can you see me?" the figure in front of him spoke. "Ah, I guess not since I took your glasses off. Silly me."

His head was throbbing in pain and the bright lighting wasn't helping at all. Midorima groaned, attempting to rub his temples but then he realized that his wrists were bound together.

"T-Takao... what...?"

A chuckle emitted from the man in front of him. Green eyes widened and through his blurry vision, he could see the person playing with his glasses.

"How mean, Shintarou," the guy said in faux sadness and Midorima felt his glasses being slipped into his face. He blinked a few times, adjusting to the sudden change, only to see the figure in front of him clearly.

"How can you forget about your best friend's voice?"

Midorima's eyes widened in recognition.

"Y-You..."

"Sorry to disappoint you, Shin-chan. But for obvious reasons, Kazunari's not here." Seiji chuckled. "Or... do you want me to call him here?"

A pair of green eyes glared up at the mismatched ones.

"Don't you dare..."

"Hai hai~" Seiji laughed, playfully throwing his hands up. "No need for hostility, Shin-chan."

"Shut up." Midorima growled.

"Oh, how feisty."

Mismatched eyes mischievously glowed when it met a pair of furious green ones. Seiji grabbed his collar and stared intensely at him as if he was looking into the poor teen's soul.

"If I were you, I'd be a good boy and not talk back to those who are absolute."

"Tch." Midorima faltered, feeling intimidated by the other's fearsome gaze which seems to scream hell itself.

"J-Just... who the hell are you?"

"Me?" Chuckling, Seiji released Midorima and smirked.

"Of course, I'm Akashi Seijuro... Shintarou."

"Bullshit." Midorima gritted his teeth.

Heterochromatic eyes flashed with malice

"Hm, as expected of you, Shintarou." his lips curved into an amused smile.

"Akashi Seijuro, that would be my nii-san over there."

Seiji grabbed the chair that Midorima was sat on, and turned it to the other direction; making him face Seijuro who was sat on the bed.

"Midorima,"

Seijuro greeted, his tone instantly sending shivers up Midorima's spine.

"Akashi..."

"The one and only." Seiji chuckled. "I'm joking of course."

The bewildered Midorima looked back at the other Akashi. He had a sinister smirk on his face, so he quickly faced ahead, not wanting to look at the person behind him.

"Who would have thought that you, Midorima Shintarou, would be tied up in this room." Akashi Seijuro said.

"That sounded dirty, nii-san. I bet he'll allow Kazunari to do that to him." Seiji taunted, teasingly poking Midorima's cheek causing the latter to curse under his breath.

All it took was one warning glance from Seijuro for his twin to stop and back off. Midorima noted that this Akashi is more perilous than the other, but the guy behind him is also menacing

What a dangerous combination

"What are you planning, Akashi?" Midorima gritted his teeth.

"I don't want to dirty my hands, Midorima." Seijuro spoke, his eyes cold and distant. "So I suggest that you listen to every single thing that I'll say."

"As long as you don't hurt me." Midorima negotiated. "Then it's a deal."

Seijuro's lips twitched into a smirk. He nodded his head and sat formally.

"I'm glad that you are willing to talk this out."

"I've been kept in the dark for too long." Midorima frowned. "I want to know everything."

"Everything huh?" Seijuro chuckled before looking at his twin. "Untie him."

"Yes sir~" Seiji hummed, instantly obeying his twin.

When the ropes were finally lose, Midorima rubbed his wrists to ease the pain and suddenly felt something sharp against his neck. He froze and looked at Seijuro who seems to be uninterested at the scene unfolding in front of him.

"Don't try and do anything stupid, Shin-chan. I got my eye on you."

Midorima swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat and nodded.

"That's a good boy~" Seiji purred before releasing him.

Midorima didn't bother to look back since death was basically waiting for him the moment he turns around.

"Are you ready to listen now?" Seijuro spoke, signalling at his twin to stand beside him in which he did.

Midorima straightened his posture, avoiding eye contact with the heterochromatic ones and focusing on the pair of red eyes instead.

"I'm all ears, Akashi."

"I will get straight to the point," Seijuro nodded. "There is indeed two of us. Mother gave birth to two children, I am the oldest child; Akashi Seijuro. And the younger is my twin, who is standing beside me, Akashi Seijiro."

'Seijuro has a pair of red eyes and Seijiro's are red and yellow-orange.'

Seiji shot Midorima a mischievous smirk when he caught his gaze on him.

Oh how he loved the way Midorima shifted uncomfortably on his seat

"An incident happened a few years ago, which resulted to our mother's death and the fall of Seiji's sanity."

'That explains it...'

Midorima thought, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Father feared Seiji so he was locked in this very room for years and that worsened his condition, so he decided that it will be better if Seiji was to be exposed on the outside world. But that came with an agreement."

"And that is...?"

"Take and act the role of Akashi Seijuro outside of this mansion." Seiji hummed, toying with his beloved scissors.

"So that means..."

"That split personality thing that you told Kazunari?" Seiji laughed. "Nah, that isn't true."

"How did you..."

"Yeah, I was eavesdropping while you two were chit chatting." Seiji grinned.

Midorima looked at the twins in front of him and suddenly, every single one of his doubts has started to vanish.

"Do you mean to tell me that you two play the role of the same person outside this mansion?"

"Yes, that is correct."

"And, you're okay with that?" Midorima frowned, looking at Seijuro. "Your father is treating your brother quite unfairly."

"I shall never disobey Father, Midorima. His orders are absolute, who am I to defile him?"

That's the Akashi that Midorima truly knew. He spoke so highly of that person. He worshiped him and dedicated his whole being. But there were times when Akashi would complain about his father despite him literally treating the old man as God. And that greatly confused him. But now, it was all making sense because of the younger twin.

"Yeah right," Seiji snorted. "That old man's nothing but a cruel and selfish fart. I'd gladly mock him y'know?"

"Seiji."

"Sorry nii-san~"

"Midorima," Seijuro spoke, facing Midorima. "You're the second person to know our secret."

"Second?"

"Our beloved Tetsuya was the first." Seiji sighed dreamily. "I'm glad it was him, and not you."

Seiji spoke in a somewhat salty manner.

'Did I do something wrong?' Midorima gulped.

"We've been discovered two times already." Seijuro sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Curiosity is gonna be a man's death."

"Indeed~" Seiji sang; snipping his scissors.

"I'm assuming you want me to keep quiet about this?"

"Precisely." Seijuro nodded his head. "You're my friend, Midorima. I don't want to eviscerate you."

"But you're not my friend, Shintarou." Seiji shrugged. "Don't get your hopes up."

'As if I want you to be my friend'

"I understand." Midorima nodded before bowing his head. "I humbly promise that I will only keep this secret between us and I will not tell a single soul about this."

"Oh ho. Not even Kazunari?"

"Not even Takao."

"Alright." Seijuro nodded his head. "Lift your head, Midorima."

Midorima did as what he was told and looked at Seijuro.

"A promise is a promise, alright? No one will know about this."

"Yes. I will keep this secret only to myself."

"Very well."

"Better not lie, Shintarou~" Seiji smirked, holding up a jar with a content that nearly made Midorima's eyes pop out of his skull.

"If you don't want to say goodbye to your poor eyes, you better not defile us~"

'Why is he holding up a jar which contains an eyeball? He's dead crazy...'

Midorima gulped and nodded his head.

"I love my eyes. So that's a promise... A-Akashi." he muttered, not knowing what to call the other twin.

"Great!" Seiji beamed. "Nii-san~ What's next?"

"Midorima's going home."

"Finally. I'm kind of getting sick of him already." Seiji grunted, his gaze fixated on the eye inside the jar.

'He's a hundred percent mad!'

-

"We have an agreement, Midorima. Do not think I'm letting you go easily if you defiled me." Seijuro warned him as they stood by the entryway, waiting for the chauffeur to arrive.

"Do you not trust me, Akashi?" Midorima asked, a frown eliciting on his face.

"Trusting someone can easily defeat you, remember that." Seijuro coldly stated.

Midorima couldn't help but feel enraged at Seijuro's reply. He grabbed Seijuro by the collar and glared at him.

"Then why did you let me go after confining me?!"

Seijuro was dead quiet for a moment. His eyes darkened and Midorima felt his body losing its energy as glowing red eyes stared intently into his own.

"That's not something for you to know, Midorima. Just make sure that you keep your promise or else I'll send Seiji after you."

"Tch. I get it." Midorima then released Akashi, crossing his arms and hoping that the car would arrive already.

"Careful, Midorima." Seijuro chuckled darkly causing Midorima to gulp.

'Kami-sama, am I still going to be alive after this?'

-

Seijuro

Midorima is a brave one isn't he? I believe this guy has strong guts.

If only you weren't my friend...

I pulled out my phone to distract myself, noticing that I still had Kuroko and I's conversation on screen. I then decided to leave him a message.

-

Did you get home safely, Kuroko? Midorima is on his way home, so don't worry about him anymore.
Me - 21:38

-

I pressed send just as the car had pulled up in front of us. The driver exited and held the door open.

"I'd be taking my leave then." Midorima spoke, adjusting his glasses.

"I bid you farewell, Midorima."

He nodded his head and got inside the car, the driver closing the door afterwards.

"Hanamiya," I called out.

"Sir,"

Hanamiya stood in front of me and lowered his head.

"Did Kuroko made it to his house safely?"

"Yes sir. I did as what you have told me."

I felt my phone vibrate and I fished it out of my pocket; one new message from Kuroko.

-

I made it home safely Sei, thank you for asking. And thanks for not hurting him, I did the right choice to trust you both.
Kuroko - 21:40

-

I smiled at the reply before slipping my phone back to my pocket.

"Alright. That would be it. Thank you for driving Kuroko home."

"It was a part of my job, sir." Hanamiya raised his head, a smile evident on his face.

My eyes narrowed. Something about that smile didn't feel right.

"Please excuse me, sir."

-

"Seiji?" I entered his room and noticed that he wasn't there.

Maybe he's down there

I closed the door behind me and opened Seiji's wardrobe. It might look like a normal wardrobe, but beyond the cover by the back, it's actually a path that leads to my twin's tunnels. Slipping inside, I made my way through a few paths before walking down to the familiar stairway that leads to a darker room which stinks of blood.

Note to self:  tell Seiji to clean his filthy cove

I reached the bottom and there he was, admiring the array of his works.

"What are you doing here, Seiji?" I asked, walking towards him.

"Admiring," he hummed, clearly in daze as he stared into the shelf with set of jars lined up, containing different body organs surrounded by fizzling water.

"I can see that." I chuckled quietly.

It wasn't normal for a person to have this kind of collection. If anyone saw countless jars filled with an eye, heart, liver and etc. they would freak out right?

There was one way to calm Seiji down when he's in berserk: killing people and taking one of their organs out.

I know that it was very inhumane for him to do, and for me to allow it. But what can I do? I love my twin even though he's in this state.

"Nii-san?"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Why did you let Shintarou go?"

"My intuition." I shrugged, observing him.

"Oh."

I wonder why Seiji dislikes Midorima. I should just go and cheer this boy up.

"Hey, Seiji."

Seiji returned one of the jars onto the shelf and looked at me.

"Yes, nii-san?"

"I forgot to mention Midorima's hair to him." I chuckled. "Do you want me to give him a heads up?"

"Nah," his lips curved into a cheeky smirk. "He'll eventually notice it anyway."

-

Third Person

Midorima thanked the chauffeur and exited the car. He was about to enter his house when a certain voice stopped him.

"Oi! Shin-chan~"

Midorima turned around to see Takao running towards him.

"Takao? What are you doing here?"

Takao stopped on his tracks once he saw Midorima, his eyes were wide in disbelief.

"Are? Shin-chan? What happened to your— pfft!" Takao bursts into a heavy fit of laughter; instantly startling Midorima.

"What is it, Takao?" Midorima frowned, touching his hair in confusion.

"Shin-chan! Your hair! Your hair!" Takao laughed, clutching at his stomach. "Is that your lucky haircut for tomorrow?"

"What?"

"Look look~"

Still in a fit of laughter, Takao pulled out his lucky item for the day, a mirror, that Midorima had lend him and handed it to Midorima. Midorima took it and looked at his reflection. Takao heard something break and he swore that steam had started to blow out of the latter's ears; only making him laugh harder.

"Shin-chan! Hahahahaha!"

"AKASHIIIIIIII!"

- at the Akashi household -

"Nii-san! Nii-san! I just heard Shintarou cursing our name from afar!"

"That's physically impossible, Seiji. Although it is quite amusing if that truly happened."

The twins looked at each other for a moment before laughing until their stomach ached.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.4K 15
❝ What are you talking about? I've always been a nice person! ❞ ❝We all know that's bullshit ❞ It's painfully obvious-the way he looks at Kenma, the...
90.2K 2.1K 16
Requests: [Closed][Story Completed] I don't see a lot of these so I made my own since I'm addicted to AU's. I'll be mostly doing Soulmate AU's and oc...
20.3K 1K 13
Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko Born and raised by an immensely strict Father, Akashi Seijuro had no choice but to excel in every aspect of his life. The...
4.3K 222 32
Soulmates? What a bunch of bullshit. This is a song fic so there will be a shit ton of songs and emotions. Warnings- boy x boy (duhhh) smut abuse su...