~Little Mikaelson~ [Book 1]

بواسطة HayleyMikaelson

She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orlea... المزيد

~Little Mikaelson~
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Changing Tides
Chapter 2 ~ We Live To Die
Chapter 3 ~ Fearful Hearts
Chapter 4 ~ Old Friends, New Problems
Chapter 5 ~ The World Has Turned And Left Me Here
Chapter 6 ~ Time after Time
Chapter 7 ~ Welcome to the World
Chapter 8 ~ Visting time!
Chapter 9 ~ Taken: Part 1
Chapter 10 ~ Taken: Part 2
Chapter 11 ~ Taken: Part 3
Chapter 12 ~ Taken: Part 4
The Devil's Wife (review)
Chapter 13 ~ One Big Happy Family!
Chapter 14 ~ What's done is Done.
Chapter 15 ~ Adriana
Chapter 16 ~ Night Time
Chapter 17 ~ Long Time No Kill
Chapter 18 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 19 ~ Fighting for Family
Chapter 20 ~ Home Sweet Home?
To The Haters & my non-haters!!
Chapter 21 ~ Where she belongs
Chapter 22 ~ Problem to your solution
Chapter 23 ~ Let go
Chapter 24 ~ Ghost of the Past
Chapter 26 ~ Recoiled (Part 2/2)
Chapter 27 ~ From the House to a Grave
Little Mikaelson Q&A!! - CLOSED
Audition a Character!
Chapter 28 ~ Live, Laugh, and Kill
Chapter 29 Part .1 ~ When You Love A Friend
Chapter 30 ~ Family Ties (2/2)
Chapter 31 ~ Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 32 ~ Black Hole
Chapter 33 -- Northern Rose
Chapter 34 PROMO
Chapter 34 ~ Murder House Ball (part 1/2)
Chapter 35~ Death is a Virtue (Part 2/2)
Chapter 36 ~ The World Has Turned Upside Down
Chapter 37 ~ Everything Changes
Chapter 38 ~ Never, Ever, In This Endeavor
Chapter 39 ~ Oh Baby I
30K READS!!!
Updating Info
Chapter 40 ~ This Black Heart of Mine is Breaking
New Cover // Update Info!
Chapter 41 ~ Butterfly Kisses and Snake Bites
Chapter 42 ~ Feathers of an Angel
Chapter 43 ~ Darkness on the Horizon
Chapter 44 ~ Always Isn't Forever
Epilouge
Ending Note
Questions & Answers With The Author!
~Dark Mikaelson~

Chapter 25 ~ Qui habitas in parte Part 1.

2.2K 56 2
بواسطة HayleyMikaelson

A/N: This takes place THREE days after the last chapter ended. It is now Saturday (in the story). :) Enjoy!

~~Adriana's Point of view~~

The light streams in through the window, creeping steathily across the floor boards and crawling onto my face and sending a wave of warmth through my body. Stirring slightly, I blink my bright blue eyes open scanning the big bedroom I've slept in for the past three days.

Sighing, I throw back the covers up my quilt and is in the walk in closet faster then ever before. Scanning through the various outfits, only one stands out today. A black tank top that is torn in a stylish way in the back, a pair of jean shorty shorts, and blue sneakers.

My blonde hair didn't even need brushing, and I quickly put it into a low hanging ponytail and do my make-up. Just as I'm putting the finishing touches on my lip gloss lip stick master peice, the door to my room flies open.

Z saunters in, her long legs enclosed in tight black skinny jeans, and hugging her upper torso is a black tank top and leather jacket. The black heeled boots and tough make-up complete her bad ass look. I notice for the first her eyebrow piercing, and the red tatoo on her neck. Before I can ask her about it, she tosses me my phone.

Puzzled, I instinctivley catch it and turn it on seeing 22 unread texts and 19 missed calls and 19 voicemails. I look up at her puzzled, but she doesn't aknowledge it.

"Today is Saturday, the day of the party Kyle ever so kindly invited you to. Your parents and family will be the tonight, so we'll have to move fast with our plan. Don't let anything - or anyone - distract you. You remember the plan?" She says fluently, and her eyes going down to my phone and back up at me.

Wetting my lips slightly I nod, staring at the phone. I pull up the unread messages, and discover that there mostly from my mom, Uncle Elijah, a few from Aunt Bex, and a large amount from Kyle. But none from my dad.

Dissapointment floods over me, but I shake it off quickly and pull up a message from my mom asking; 'how are you? Are you safe? What happend between you and Klaus? Come home please!' and I feel a sharp jab in my heart. Sighing slightly I hit the reply button and quickly text her back saying:

Hey mom, it's me. I'm fine just really pissed at dad, he was a total ass to me. I'll explain soon. Meet me at the party tonight at 7:20 near the refreshment stands. I miss you.

Not shortly after I sent the text did she respond, and I could tell that she must have been waiting for the phone to ring for a while.

Adriana! I'm so happy to here that your safe, I thought that the witches might have grabbed you. I'll be there at 7:20 with Elijah and Rebekah. Don't worry about Klaus, he's an ass to everyone and he won't be coming to the party. It'll be our secret. I can't wait to see you!!

Even reading it I can still hear her think accent in my mind, and see her loving eyes. But, I had to seem vauge and angry over texts to get her interested in coming.

No, I'm much stronger then they are now. I've been practicing my magic, and I can't believe you didn't tell me about my grandmother, and how powerful she was! You've kept secrets for to long, and I have one to tell you. And soon our family will be together again. Tonight I'm going to introduce you to a few... Friends of mine, and we'll talk about  me moving back in. See you later. Bye.

After sending it, I turn my phone off shoving it in a drawer.

"That was wonderful! I can't wait to meet her, and she can help us bring both of them to justice. Together." She says, and I nod slightly still not saying much to her since I temporpaily moved in, since she seemed to be keeping me out of the detailed planning. I turn and dash out, eager to get ready for the party!

----------------

~~Hayley's Point of View~~

I sigh as I finish texting with my daughter, and safely tuck my phone in my pocket before turning to Elijah. His quizzling look asking me who it was, and I nod slightly at him. "It was Adriana. She's alright and safe, she said something about being with a friend and talking about moving back in. She wants us to come to a party tonight at 7:20pm, near the refreshment stands with you and Rebekah.

"Speaking of Rebekah, where is she?" I ask just now realizing that I haven't seen the blonde original in quite sometime, and by the look on Elijah's face he hasn't either. I guess we were so wrapped up in Adriana we didn't realize that Rebekah was missing until now.

Before he can respond Rana stumbles into the living room, drenched in sweat and covered in dirt, rain, and mud. Not to mention the leaves and sticks in her hair, outfit and by the devilish look in her eye it had something to do with Klaus. "Ranaora! Are you alright?" Elijah demands and is beside her in a split second, guiding her to a place on the couch.

"Yeah I'm fine, no thanks to your bastard back-stabbing ass hole of a brother! He ditched me in the woods three days ago, and I had to find my own way back out of the hell hole that is the bayou!"

She snaps back, and her eyes meet mine and she narrows her eyes reading my eyes curously and looking up at Elijah. "Alright, what's the latest that has to do with Adriana and... Rebekah, maybe?" She says, and nods slightly to confirm her theory. It never ceased to amaze me how she could do that.

"I sware the next time I see Klaus he's dead, for more then one reason. I'll explain about Adriana later, but, have you seen Rebekah? She's missing, or at least that's what we think have you heard anything from her?" I ask worriedly, my phone starts buzzing, and everyone's eyes shoot to where my phone is, and I answer it instantly not bothering to look at who's calling.

"Hello? Rebekah?" Elijah hands Rana a glass of water, and I raise one eyebrow for I hadn't even seen him leave.

"Guess again little wolf." At the sound of Klaus's think accent, my eyes darken and Rana gives me a puzzling look.

"Klaus.. There's a rather angry witch here, a disaproving brother, and a rather pissed of werewolf that wants to talk to you. You have some nerve Klaus calling me after what you did to-" But I don't get to finish my sudden outburst because Klaus being Klaus, cuts me off short.

"To who? I'm not scared of that baby witch, my judgemental brother, and no offense love but a selfish werwolf. Now, I have searched every corner of the french quarter for my daughter, but she's no where to be found. If you know anything I sware to god if you don't tell me..." His voice trails off, and I sigh pursing my lips slightly.

"Maybe you shouold stop looking so hard then, and start thinking about your sister. She's missing to, and I have a feeling it's connected. So stop being an ass to everyone who's trying to help you, or you'll be left out of everything." I hang up the phone and toss it aside, before sitting down on the chair across from Rana. "We need a plan to find Rebekah, I texted and called her this morning and she didn't answer. Can you do a locator spell Rana?"

"Of course, but... Don't you think that we should worry about Klaus? I mean, Adriana obviously is pissed at him and we need to have a plan." She says softly, and at the mention of my daughter my body goes numb.

"Already taken care of. Just, do the spell and I'll take care of my own daughter." Standing up, I glance over at Elijah before heading upstairs to think.

-----------------

~~Adriana's Point of View~~

"OWW!! Do you mind not pulling to hard? That hurts, like, a lot." I whimper touching my hair that is being roughly - yet gracefully pulled back into a stylish french braid. It has to match my elegant yet sassy dress for tonights party. Not giving Zariana time to answer, another thought pops into my head. "Hey, this obviously isn't any other party. Who's throwing it?"

Zariana sighs and puts the last touches on my hair before setting her hands on my shoulders. "I don't know, you tell me your the one who was asked out tonight." She says with a smile,  and spins me around to do my make-up. After the make-up is done she helps me up, and taking my hand leads me over to the dress I'd be wearing tonight.

"Now, no one will not want to dance with you tonight. You'll make an impression, and best of all Rebekah and them will be there so we'll proceed with the plan. I'll give you time to get dressed." She says smiling before heading out of my room.

One Hour Later

The loud sound of music fills the air, along with the laughs and shrieks of the dancing people. Taking in a deep breath we turn the last bend to The Compound and look into the decorated room. Streamers, balloons, curtains, refreshment stands, everything was covering the once dull compound.

A grin flitters across my face, and I release Z's hand before walking into the room. People's heads turned to face me, and I swallow hard before flashing a wide grin at everyone, knowing they were looking at my dress.

A pink knee length satin and cheffaun strapless dress, with a small silk bow around the middle. The top of the dress sparkles in the lights, and my black shoes clink gracefully across the floor and over to the refreshment stand.

My hair is pulled tightly in a french braid, and it is to tight for my liking. Smirking, I reach up pulling it out of it's restraints letting it tumble past me shoulders. Running my fingers through my hair, the music surging through me. I can't help but get lost in the moment, and how free one can become by a simple beat.

A hand snatches my arm, and I shriek my eyes turning gold as I hiss a warning.

"Woah, woah Adriana calm down, it's just me! Kyle, it's just Kyle." His voice gentle and soothing, and I calm my racing heart with much success.

Turning to him I nod slightly, and pull back from him. "I'm sorry, I'm a bit.. Jumpy lately.

"I have to go, I'm meeting up with my mom and uncle, I'll talk to you later. I'll save the last dance for you." Turning away, I walk away my heels clinking on the floor, subconciously I glance over my shoulder smiling back at him befoe heading to the refreshment stand.

Sighing and pouring a glass of punch, a couple heading towards me catches my eye and turning towards them I recgonize them instantly. "Mom? Uncle Elijah? Mom!" My mom looks up and we smile at each other before running into each others arms, into a tight hug.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

283K 5.2K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...
69.3K 2.2K 24
Ophelia is the wife of Niklaus, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson that turned with them over 1,000 years ago. After daggering herself in exasperatio...
903K 25.6K 54
A KING CAN RULE ONLY WITH A QUEEN BY HIS SIDE: Family is power. The Original Vampire family swore it to each other a thousand years ago. They pledged...
306K 7.3K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...