Fairy Tail Eeveelution

De KindredHikari

Elena is a Pokémon trainer who wants something better in life. Being the champion of the Kalos region was fun... Mais

Chapter 1: A Mysterious Arrival
Chapter 2: Magnolia
Chapter 3: Fateful Introduction
Chapter 4: The Test
Chapter 5: Teaching
Chapter 6: The World of Pokémon
Chapter 7: Settling In
Chapter 8: Fire vs. Water
Chapter 9: Legendaries
Chapter 10: The Magic Council
Chapter 11: Going on a Job
Chapter 12: A Big Reward
Chapter 13: Ice vs. Fire
Chapter 14: Confessions
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: Infiltration
Special Chapter: The Beauty Contest!
Chapter 17: Worries
Chapter 18: The Kidnapping
Chapter 19: A Message
Chapter 20: To Kalos
Chapter 21: The Boy with a Pikachu
Chapter 22: Visitors
Chapter 23: Powers
Chapter 24: Magnolia Again
Chapter 25: Reunion
Chapter 26: Four Teams
Chapter 27: Sabertooth
Chapter 28: More Worries
Chapter 29: The Adamant Orb
Chapter 30: The Capital
Chapter 31: Dialga
Chapter 32: A Familiar Face
Chapter 33: Celebi
Chapter 34: The Black Wizard
Chapter 35: Law
Chapter 36: Goodbyes
Chapter 37: Fairy Sphere
Chapter 39: The Battle
Chapter 40: Fairy Wings
Special Chapter: Tenrou Party!
Chapter 41: Champion's Battle
Chapter 42: Dragon Power
Chapter 43: The Champion
Chapter 44: Send Off
Chapter 45: New Beginning
2020...

Chapter 38: Arceus

1.4K 38 3
De KindredHikari

"We did it..." I gasped. "We cast it!"

"I knew you could!" Mavis replied with a smile.

The ground shook again but it was more like an earthquake this time. We all struggled to stay upright, and the sky turned dark all of a sudden. I looked up, and the whole sky black and shimmering. "No..."

"He's here. We have to cast the spells now!" We all sprinted around the trees and came back to the guild members. Lucy ran up to me.

"Ellie! We saw the spell over all of us! You did it!"

"And we need to do it again, now!" We all heard a roar, and one part of the sky shimmered and the giant white legendary with long legs and a long head appeared from it. I gasped in fear. "Arceus is here!"

"All Fairy Tail members prepare to cast their spells!! Give it all you've got! Lucy you go!"

Lucy stepped forward and lowered her head and closed her eyes. "Oh stars far and wide that embody the heavens..." Her body started to glow yellow with power. "By thy radiance reveal thy form. I implore Tetrabiblos, eternal ruler of the stars above." A big yellow magic circle appeared beneath us, Lucy being in the middle of it. "Now that the aspect is complete, I ask that you lend your power to me. Let your unrestrained rage glow!" She threw her arms into the air. "Open the raging tumultuous gate! With all eighty eight heavenly bodies...SHINING!!" A burst of power made the entire area become stars and planets around us. I stared at my surroundings in awe.

Lucy was shining with power. "URANO METRIA!!" The planets glowed, and shot up into the sky around us. They exploded with power when they hit the black sky.

"Wow..." me and the trainers said as we saw the beautiful light show. "Such power..."

Natsu chuckled. "That's her strongest spell. Only celestial wizards can cast it."

Lucy's light faded, and she crouched in exhaustion. "Okay..." she gasped. "Now it's...Cana's turn."

Wendy came up to her and crouched. "You did great, Lucy..." She went along to heal her exhaustion.

Palkia and Dialga appeared from above, and even Giratina came into view from down below. The sudden power within space made them curious. I grinned, seeing how it was working. "Keep going! The legendaries are coming!"

"Time for me to shine!" Cana pulled up her sleeve, revealing the Fairy Glitter emblem. She threw her arm up, and a river of light started flying up from the ground around her. We had to shield our eyes a bit it was so bright. "It's time to assemble, a river of light that's guided by fairies!" The power rose up even faster as she chanted. "Shine your light, so that I may vanquish the fangs of wickedness!" A giant circle of light appeared above the land, and started to close into itself. "FAIRY...GLITTER!!!"

The circle exploded in the sky, giving off a burst of wind from the power. We had to close our eyes completely to keep them from burning from the light. "My lord..." Serena said. "That was almost like the move Light of Ruin."

"Yeah..." I replied. "I never knew mages could hold so much power."

"It's not over yet. There are still a few more legendaries, aren't there?" Mavis asked. I looked around the sky again, and this time Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina were sided by Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde. I also saw Rayquaza in the sky flying toward them, and I assumed from the volcano erupting near us and the ocean coming up over the trees that Groudon and Kyogre were on their way too. "There's still one more spell. I really hope it works."

"It seems to be so far. Arceus is wondering why they're gathering, too. He's distracted for now, but we can't wait." Pikachu and Eevee were both starting to worry as they felt the powerful Pokémon above them. I pet Eevee's head. "It's okay, Eevee. We're going to stop this." She cried softly, and Ash smiled at Pikachu as he cried too.

"Master Makarov, you're up." Mavis looked at him, and he nodded. He stepped forward, and he started to shimmer with light himself. He clapped his hands together, closing his eyes. I immediately recognized the spell.

His hands opened, and the familiar ball of light appeared. "I invoke..." He opened his eyes and they glowed with the Fairy Tail emblem surrounded by the spell's design. "FAIRY LAW." The whole area beneath us let off a few beams of light under us, and the power of Fairy Law shot upwards around all of us and in a mile's radius. Only warmth coursed through me as the spell was cast onto us. The light faded, and we all opened our eyes. Makarov lowered his hands, opening his eyes with a glare. "It is done."

"Thank you," I told him. I then looked around, and saw more familiar faces. But this time they were looking at us instead of Arceus. In fact, all of the others that were with Arceus at first were too. This made a burst of fear course through me.

"Uh...Ellie?" Wendy asked. "Are they supposed to be staring at us like this?"

I swallowed. "I don't know..." I hoped that talking would do something, at least. I moved my eyes to every Pokémon I could see, and as I thought, every known legendary Pokémon was here to see why we were letting off such power in their world. "It could be territorial behavior, because they don't recognize the magic. Hopefully I can explain."

Before I could step forward, A sudden pop made me jump. Celebi appeared from the blue energy, and flew up near the giant Pokémon. I could hear him crying as he flew left and right. "What's he doing?" Serena asked.

"He's trying to negotiate. To let them know it was a call for help." He kept flying back and forth in between the legendaries, but based on their stares I could tell they weren't listening very well. That made my heart start to beat faster. "What's going on...?" I whispered.

That's when Arceus appeared behind everyone, and I let out a scared breath. Celebi flew up to him, but Arceus just butted his head into him, sending him flying back down to the ground.

"Celebi!" I yelled, rushing over to him and picking him up in my arms. He was covered in marks and bruises from the sudden impact of the ruler of all worlds. I looked up again, and Arceus spun around and started flying off into the black sky. "What...?" Arceus disappeared with a shimmer.

"He's gone..." Lucy said next to me. "Where did he go?"

"I can take a guess where." I looked at Mavis, and more fear coursed through me.

"No..." I whimpered. "He can't!"

"He won't." Natsu stepped up next to Lucy. "We're going back and we're going to fight." I blinked, then looked at the trainers. They all nodded.

"We don't care that it's not our home," Ash stated with a glare. "If Arceus wants to destroy it, then we are going to fight for it."

"Even if it's against a Pokémon?" I countered. "Our world's main thing? The symbol of it?"

Serena shook her head. "We fight for the ones who deserve to be happy. And if Arceus wants to take that away..."

"Then he doesn't deserve to be happy either." Ash crossed his arms.

I shook my head. "No..." I replied. "If we have a chance to get him to listen to us, maybe we can at least change his mind." I turned back to Natsu. "Promise me." I glared at him. "Promise you won't hurt him unless you absolutely have to. I won't stand for it if you don't."

"Ellie..." Lucy said in surprise.

Natsu just blinked at me, unable to answer. I just kept glaring, and Celebi moved in arms. He woke up with a forced cry. "Please."

"You have our word." Mavis stepped up.

"First Master!" Makarov interrupted.

"Don't argue!" she countered. "It's not our place to say."

"It's our home, though!" Levy said. "That gives us every right!"

"If he plans to attack." Mavis looked at me. "You know it will get ugly if he does."

I nodded. "I know." I locked eyes with Natsu again. "I need to hear it from you, too."

He gave me a look. "Why me?"

"Because I know you don't listen. Good intentions or not."

He grunted, and looked away after a minute. "Fine. I won't roast him until you say so."

"Thank you." I looked up, seeing the legendaries staring at where Arceus disappeared. "Palkia!" She looked down at me. "We're going back!" She nodded, and produced a portal next to us. "Will you fight for us?" But all she did was stare. No answer in my head or anything. That made a rush of fear course through me. "What...?"

"Ellie, we're going!" Lucy yelled.

I turned toward the portal and rushed into it, but glanced back to see the legendaries glaring at me. It wasn't until the portal started to close that something changed in their eyes. I thought  I saw them turn red.

"Elena!" I heard Mavis yell. "What are you doing?"

"I'm..." I took a step back. "I'm coming."

We sprinted toward Arceus, who was already roaring in his anger of being woken. But how he was woken was still a total mystery to me. But that didn't matter now as long as we could put him back to sleep.

"Arceus!" I yelled up to him as he looked around the landscape below him. "Please listen to me!" All he did though was turn around. I gasped in fright. "HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU!!" I screamed, he moved his head back around, and my guild mates went into their battle stances. I kept my posture. "Why are you here? What gives you the right to destroy this world?"

YOU DARE QUESTION ME?

I blinked, letting out a breath. He was actually responding! "I'm just confused. Fiore has done nothing to our world. So why do this?"

THE WORLDS HAVE BEEN CONNECTED. I CANNOT ALLOW SUCH KNOWLEDGE TO INTERTWINE.

"You're worried," Ash concluded. "Worried that they'll hurt each other if they both know about their different ways."

"You're only partially correct." A familiar but fear-giving voice sounded through my ears. I looked to the side, seeing the man with his robe walking up to us slowly. Zeref. "He's really here to help me with my ultimate goal."

Mavis spoke next to me. "Zeref. I should've known you were behind this."

That's when it hit me. I had forgotten all about Zeref when we were in the past. Which meant that... "This..." I raised my hands to grip my head in shock. "This is all my fault!" I said softly but with fear.

"Ellie?" Lucy put a hand on my shoulder. "What are you talking about?"

"We..." I couldn't say anymore. I just started to sob.

Mavis answered for me. "We met Zeref when she came to the time I was living. And her and the trainers forgot all about him before they came back to this time. Originally she was going to erase our memories of finding Celebi and Pokémon, but she never did. Not for us anyway."

"So what does Zeref have to do with it?" Gray asked in anger.

"Zeref knows about them, too. And he has for over a hundred years. That's why he tried to learn everything he could about the world of Pokémon. And that's when he found a way to contact Arceus through his sleep."

"As always, Mavis. You're right on the money." Zeref grinned evilly as he said this. "This is my chance to finally get the ultimate power you hold, and to rid of this world."

"What for?" Serena asked. "What has this world done to you?"

"It's not what it's done to me. It's what I will make it to be." He lifted his arms up under Arceus, who floated down until he was right above him. I noticed the Pokémon's eyes were more red than what I remembered seeing in pictures of him. "This Pokémon holds the power to wipe out all of humanity if I so desire. Who's to say I shouldn't do that right now, to have them get a fresh start?"

"You've got some nerve..." Natsu growled. "You think-"

I held up a hand to stop him. "That's what you want? To wipe out humanity and create another world you desire?"

"That's quite a stretch for someone who lives in the same world." Lucy told him.

"I only want people to see me for who I really am." His eyes went red in anger. Arceus stiffened as his eyes glowed more too. "And if I have to wipe them out in order to do that, I will."

"Not if we have a say in that." Mavis said.

I lowered my head, and felt the last tears roll down my cheek. "I'm so sorry, Mavis..." I whispered to her. "Trainers!" I then yelled. "This will be an all-out battle. Get ready."

"Right!" They took out their balls, and threw them all up. Every single one popped, revealing Pokémon who were ready to fight. Eevee and Pikachu came up the front, with Celebi floating above us.

It was time to make it right and kill Zeref once and for all.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.3K 118 18
A simple story about a group of rag-tag Eeveelutions that go through a bunch of random and whacky bullshit, such as the universe restarting. Thanks t...
2.1K 58 15
First of all I apologize for any grammatical errors. This is my first story so it might be horrible, I'm warning you. It's okay right now I guess. A...
19.2K 298 15
So this story is mostly about the eeveelution squad but they have different names and it's about that they go to Hawaii and some weird stuff happens...
22.7K 629 25
(Note: Please read this story on Wattpad. If you are reading it on any other site or app it is stolen.) Faith is an Eevee with a special ability. She...