Arranged Marriage To Sebastia...

由 marvelgirl1337

Brian is a 23 year old. She is independent and full of life. She is in university. Her main goal is to comple... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Two

371 9 0
由 marvelgirl1337

Brian's POV

As It was planned I agreed to meet that guy. What was his name again? Oh! Leave it I already forget his name. -rolls eyes- 

Dad told me the guy's name like 5 times. But still  I managed to forget it. Wow! There was a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Eric standing there.

"Oh MY God! You look awful! My eyes!" Eric dramatically covered his eyes and i playfully hit him.

I admit I wasn't looking good. but  not bad either! I was wearing jeans and a baby blue long sleeve top with a boatneck. I wore a silver necklace with it. I refused to put any foundation on my face. I just wanted the guy to reject me as well. Come on! He will feel bad if I only reject him. Right? So if he reject me as well there won't be any harsh feelings! 

I did put some mascara on my lashes and applied a nude color lipstick. All in all, I look presentable enough.

"Stop being dramatic! Focus on the mission!." I said as I motioned two of my fingers as a -keep an eye- motion.

"Yes. Ma'am!" saluted Eric. Then we burst out laughter. My mom came in.

"You look so pretty, Baby!" said Mom happily. I know she was lying.

"Mom?" I said sternly. She cleared her throat.

"Um...um..you...y-you could have applied some more make up?" shrugged Mom. I sighed.

"It's okay, Aunt Bella. Either way she will look ugly." said Eric as he warped his armed around Mom's shoulder and side hugged her. I glared at him then poked my tounge out. He did the same. Mom started to laugh.

"You two will never grow up!" said Mom while shaking her head.

"He is the one who is acting like a baby! Not me!" I pointed him.

"Says who, who is 3 years younger than me." said Eric and he burst out laughter.

"I hate you!" I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Don't worry, honey, The feeling is mutual." said Eric as if he brushed my words away. I glared at him and Mom started to burst out laughter.

"Oh, Eric! You are the son I never had!" said Mom as she pinched his cheek. Eric gave her a huge grin.

"Hey! You carried me on your womb!" I said as I hugged her from the other side.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You both are my kids." said Mom and kissed mine and Eric's forehead.

"I know, Aunt Bella, You love me more." said Eric as he winked at me. I was about to burst at him when we heard Dad calling from down stairs.

When I reached downstairs, my Dad looked at him. He gave me a disappointed look. Clearly visible that he is not happy with my outfit. I felt a bit hurt. But at the same time he just gave me a smile and nodded. Somehow  felt bad and couldn't return the smile. Dad was disappointed. 

We don't share like normal Daddy-daughter relationship, where you are daddy's princess. Nope. We were normal. After my teens, i didn't used to talk much with my parents. My parents never treated me like a princess. Though they always fulfill my need . Their love was invisible. You have to feel it. Not visible. I heard  even dads never got mad or burst anger at their daughters. But my dad did. I think I was the only child that's why. But no matter what he always loves me. Every time,after our argument he would bring something for me. But he would never ever gave it to my hand. He would either gave it to mom to give me. or he would leave them on my bed. If I am lucky sometimes he did gave me on my hand as a sorry gift. BUt he acted like I needed that, That's why he brought it. But nevertheless my love for him get less. Everyone is unique and I love him.

We got into the car. Dad went to the driver's seat after a argument with Eric. Eric wanted to drive. But my dad being my dad,  he didn't allow him drive. So Eric and I got in to the back seat. Mom sat on the passenger's seat. 

"Did Mr. Fruhauf and his  family reach their?" said Mom.

"They are on their way. Sebastian had some work to do. So they had to star a bit late." said Dad.

Yes! Sebastian! That's what his name is! Jeez! Why do they had to give him a name like this. It is so hard to pronounce! Se-bash-chan Fru-hauf! I bet this dude had a had time to remember his name when he was a child!

Dad stopped the car in front of an expensive restaurant. It was one of the best in New York. 

"Um...Dad? Did you have to choose this place for the meeting? It looks quite expensive!" I said.

"No, Brian. The Furhauf's chose this  place. " said Dad with a small smile. I nodded.

We got out of the car and made our way to the entrance. There was a old man who was waving at dad. Dad waved back and went to him. We followed him.

"James!" said the man happily.

"Anthoney!" said my dad and the man hugged.

"Is this the beautiful lady we were supposed to meet today?" said Mr. Fruhauf.

"Yeah. She is my daughter, Brian." said Dad with a smile. His smile was genuine. I smiled at Mr. Fruhauf.

"Sebastian hasn't reached here yet. When we were about to start he got a call. So he'll be a bit late. I am sorry." said Mr. Fruhauf.

"It's okay. Let's go inside." said Dad and smiled. We went inside.

We reached a table and saw a old lady sitting there. When she saw us, she got up.

"Georgeta, this the Andrews family. This is James" said Mr. Fruhauf pointing at dad. Dad nodded and gave her a smile. 

"This is my wife, Bella." said Dad as he pointed Mom. Mom gave her a smile. Mrs. Fruhauf gave Mom a hug. Then she turned to me.

"And this must be the beautiful Brian!" said Mrs. Fruhauf happily. I smiled at her. She gave me a hug which I wasn't prepared for.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled. 

"It's a pleasure." said Mrs. Fruhauf.

"I didn't know you had a son James?" said M. Fruhauf. He was looking at Eric.

"He is like my son, Anthoney.  Meet Eric, he is Bri's best friend and our that son which we never had." said Dad as he side hugged Eirc. Eric gave him a smile. Mrs. Fruhauf gave Eric a hug. Then we sat down. 

Mr and Mrs. Fruhauf sat opposite to us. In our side, Mom sad beside Dad. I was on the other side of Mom and beside Me there sat Eric. Mom, Dad, Mr and Mrs. Fruhauf was busy in conversation.

"They seems nice people." smiled Eric at me.

"So what?" I shrugged.

"You can think about it." said Eric genuinely.

"Are you my best friend or not?" I said disbelievingly. Eric held up his hands as surrender motion.

"Traitor." I said as I narrowed my eyes. Erica poked his tongue out. Before I can do something, Mrs. Fruhauf started to ask me question. She seems nice. The Fruhaufs and we shared laughs. Mrs. Fruhauf even asked why didn't Eric bring his girlfriend. Eric just blushed. They actually seems nice people. I'll be feeling very sorry o break their hearts.

After some laughs, Mr. Fruhauf spoke

"Here is Seb! It took you that long?" 

"Sorry, Dad. Work." said the guy who reached our table. He was almost as tall as Eric. His brown hair was a bit longer than usual. But it was styled. His face was covered with beard. It is almost impossible to see his face through bread. But what you can see is, his eyes. It was beautiful ocean blue eyes. The little skin which was visible was pale. He has a square shaped face. He was wearing a black suit jacket and a white shirt. He looked perfect on his own way.

"Stop drooling at him." whispered Eric on my ear sarcastically. That's when i realise I was checking him out!  I slapped Eric's hand.

"So, Brian. This is Sebastian. Sebastian, this is Brian." said Mr. Furhauf. Sebastian smiled at me. I smiled back. Then he sat beside his mother so practically he was  sitting opposite me. Eric nudged my elbow. I gave him a glare. He poked his tongue out , so did I. and that's when I realised someone is watching us. Sebastian was looking at us with a amused expression. I immediately felt embarrassed.  Then again everyone started to talk. This time I was talking to Mom and Mrs. Fruhauf. Dad and Mr. Fruhauf was talking. Sebastian and Eirc was talking. Occasionally I glanced at Sebastian and our eyes met. immediately I would look away. BUt I couldn;t help but  glance up at him often. Sebastian and Eric was having a good time. Soon the food came and we had our dinner filled with laughs.

"Brian? Sebastian? Why don't you guys go to the pool area? You can have some time to get to know each other. I am sure you would feel a bit shy to talk in front of us." said Dad with a smile.

"Sure" smiled Sebastian. He looked at me. I looked confused. Alone? With him?

"Um...yeah..okay." I said as I got up. I think Dad noticed my uncomfortableness. 

"Eric? Why don't you join them as well? You'll get bore with us." said Dad.

"Uncle James, No, I will be fine with...." Eric stopped at the middle sentence cause I glared at him. My look told him 'get your butt over here now!-

"You know what? I should join them!" said Eric breathlessly. He got up. So three of us went to the pool side.

"What were you thinking about? You jerk!" I hissed.

"Hey! Don't start!" Eric hissed back.

"I hate you!" I snapped.

"The feeling is mutual!"  Eric snapped back and I rolled my eyes. Again I totally forgot about Sebastian. He was standing there with an amused expression as if we were some cartoon. Well.. we can act like one sometimes 

We sat on a table near the pool. Sebastian sat opposite to me and Eric sat in the middle.

"So?" said Sebastian as if he wants to start a conversation.

"Listen, No so or fo. Just listen okay?" I said with straight face. He nodded.

"Listen, Se...what was your name again?....okay whatever...the thing is I just agreed to meet you cause my dad made me to. I don;t wanna get married. EVER! So see? I don't wanna get married to you. See? I am a bad person. I am a really bad person. So you should not marry me." I said in one breath that after that I was panting to catch breath. I looked at Sebastian. He started to laugh. I looked at him, confused.

"Are you crazy?" I said dumbfounded. Sebastian continued to laugh. I looked at Eric and he shrugged. When Sebastian was done with his laugh he said.

"I'm sorry...okay...first of all, my name is Sebastian. Second what are you talking about?" said Sebastian still holding the amused expression.

" I said. I will never love you, if you marry me. I am a horrible human being. You should not marry me." this time I said every word slowly. Sebastian nodded in amusement.

"What are you? 5?" said Sebastian and he started to laugh again. This time my blood boiled up. Eric placed his hand over mine to clam me down.

"Listen, Back to serious business. I don't wanna marry you either." said Sebastian. That words were enough to lit my face. I jumped on my feet.

"You listened to him, Eric? He doesn't want to marry me!" I said excitedly. I was the happiest person alive in the world then. Sebastian looked at me with a shocked and amused expression.

"Can you let me finish?" said Sebastian.  I smiled a bit then sat down.

"My old man is just like yours. Blackmailed me to meet you. I don't wanna marry. I don't get the idea of marriage. So yeah, I will say no to you. Just like you do to me." said Sebastian. I gave Eric a huge grin.

"See, Eric? He was easy to handle. I just hope everyone is this much easy to convince.." I sighed and wipe out a non-existable sweat from my forehead. Shu! Eric gave me a high five.

"What are you two? You are crazy." said Sebastian with a chuckle.

"Partner in crimes, best friends forever." Eric and I said together as we intertwined out pinky finger together. Sebastian started to laugh.

"You guys are such a child." said Sebastian while laughing.

"See, Bri? I told you everyone will say no to you. You are that much ugly." said Eric.

"See, Bri? You are that much ugly." I mimicked him. then poked my tongue out. He did the same. Sebastian burst out laughter.

"Okay we should go back. I know that we have decided an answer." Sebastian nodded to us like the Masterchef judge. We nodded back. 

When we were going back I saw my parents and Sebastian's parents were laughing. They look soo happy. I stopped at my steps. Eric did the same as he saw me. But Sebastian went ahead. My dad gave him a hug. My mom did as well. They looked so happy to have Sebastian with them. I felt a jolt of pain. I can't break their hearts.

"Eric, I can't do this. I can't say no. I can't break their hearts!" I sat down in a chair and started to cry. Eric knelt front of me and placed his hands over mine.

"Heyy, what happened Bri-Bri?" said Eric he looked concern.

"I can;t break their hearts. Look at Dad. He really likes Sebastian. I don;t have the heart to say no to Dad. He will be very disappointed. I can't do this!" i  covered my  face with my hands.

"Bri-bri, if you come up with this decision, then okay. I am with you. If you say yea, I'm with you. And if you say no, I am with you as well. I will always hold your back. You can always count on me. You will always be my little Bri-bri" eric smiled at me. 

"I don't have the heart. Now it is up to Sebastian. If he say no. Then no. But I can't see my dad's face when he will say know. It will break him. He really wants to see Sebastian as his son-in-law. Just look at him. How happy he is. See he and Sebastian are getti....." I stopped at middle sentence when I saw Sebastian standing  behind Eric.  Oh Shit!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

8.7K 81 27
In this book you are a part of the Marvel cast, when your Love Life also gets mixed up. You are one of the most wanted Actress in Hollywood, which ma...
1.4K 70 15
You're a young actress who has recently just moved back to your parents house in new York after a very bad break up which has left you with a 3 month...
17.9K 1.1K 29
Anna Sloane is in her last year of college in NYU when her mother dies and leaves her with questions about her past and who she is. To top off her al...
138K 3.7K 31
You land your first acting gig in a pretty indie film set in Los Angeles. Which is great. Fine. Until you learn who will be acting alongside you. Seb...