Astro boy x Assassin reader

By Noonecame1212

You are an assassin who's had a dark past. One day, you meet a boy. Can he possibly change your life? (2003)... More

The new student is an assassin
Awakening
Convincing
Confrontation
Running from the birthplace of sinners
Uncertainty
The cultural festival

Nobody

690 17 23
By Noonecame1212

'You looked up at the sky with a bright smile on your face as you watched the clouds go by. You then felt a warm hand on your shoulder, and looked up at your father, your short hair swishing in the wind. You smiled.

"Daddy!" You exclaimed as you hugged your father. Your father smiled, and hugged you back.

"Y/N, lunch is ready." Your father informed. You smiled, and nodded. You then ran towards your awaiting mother, who held her stomach. You were told that you were going to be a big sister. Your mother smiled, and stood up from the chair that was situated on the porch.

"Are you ready to eat?" Your mother questioned. You nodded eagerly, and ran to the table. Your mother and father laughed, and sat down at the table. For lunch, there was egg salad, and roasted ham. Although you and your family lived out in the countryside, you were happy. You had always wanted a younger brother or sister. You looked up at your parents as you all ate, and swallowed your food.

"Mommy, daddy, when will the baby be born?" You questioned, your E/C eyes glistening in curiosity. Your mother smiled, and held her stomach.

"Your baby brother will arrive in almost two weeks." Your mother informed. You smiled, and continued to eat the ham.

"I can't wait!" You exclaimed.

Two weeks later, your mother screamed in pain as she gave birth to your younger brother. You watched with wide eyes as your mother panted. Your father had called a doctor over, and stood by your mother's side as the nurse cleaned the baby. You watched with curious eyes as the baby was washed. The nurse then handed the baby to your mother. Your mother cried tears of joy as she held her new born son. She then looked over at you, and smiled.

"Come here, and meet your new baby brother." Your mother told. You nodded, and slowly walked over to your mother. You then looked at your baby brother, who looked squeamish. You then looked up at your mother, and saw her nod. You climbed onto the bed, and gently held the new born. Your brother immediately started crying once he was separated from his mother. You started to panic.

"W-what do I do!?" You questioned. Your mother smiled, and took your brother. For a four-year-old, you weren't too experienced with carrying babies, other than the dolls your mother made for you. You watched as your brother calmed at being in his mother's arms. "What's his name?" Your father rested his hand on his wife's shoulder, and smiled.

"We've decided to call him, B/N." Your father told. You looked at your brother, and smiled.

"B/N. I'll always love him!" You exclaimed with a grin.

It had been three months ever since your brother was born, and you had been watching over him like the good big sister you were. It was that night, that things started to go downhill. You cried out as men in black smashed through the windows. Your father got up in alarm, and turned towards you.

"Go with your mother, and hide somewhere safe." Your father told you sternly. You nodded fearfully, and ran with your mother, who was carrying your brother, out the back door. Your father stood in front of the men in black with a shot gun. The men in black smirked, and pulled out guns of their own. Your father gasped, and cried out in pain as one of the men shot him. You halted your steps, and froze when you heard gunfire. Tears then started to roll down your eyes. Your mother held in her tears, and grabbed your small hand.

"Come now, Y/N. We must get out of here." Your mother told. You looked up at your mother.

"But, what about daddy?" You questioned. Your mother looked to the side.

"He'll catch up with us. Now, come on. We must go." You followed your mother outside of the house, but gasped when you saw a group of black men come out of the woods. In their hands, were guns. You started trembling in fear. You mother had a horrified look on her face as the men in black aimed their guns at her. "NO!" Your mother cried as she turned around, and took the fire. You gasped as your mother fell forward.

"MOMMY!" You cried out as you tried to catch your mother. Your mother coughed up blood, and turned towards you.

"L-listen to me. I n-need you to t-take your brother, and run away." Your mother told as she handed your brother to you. You shakily nodded, and took hold of your brother. Your mother smiled. "Live on." You nodded. You then got up, and ran away.

"I need to find daddy, he'll know what to do!" You cried as tears poured down your face. It then started to rain. The men in black chased after you, and you ran inside the house. You ran into the lounge room, and gasped when you saw your father lying on the ground in the middle of a pool of blood; dead. You stood back in horror. You then heard the men in black approaching, and froze. Your mind stopped. Your body turned cold. You had completely frozen. 'Live on.' Suddenly, your body went into overdrive, and you put your brother down. You then grabbed a knife, and turned towards the men in black, and charged at them with your knife raised. "DIE!" You cried as you stabbed one of the black men in the chest. You continued to stab the men in black while dodging the bullets. After ten minutes, you panted, and looked at the dead bodies that surrounded you. You felt empty. You were about to pick up your brother, but gasped as a sword pierced you through the chest. You coughed up blood, and shakily looked down. You then used your knife to stab the man in black in the face. The man in black screamed out in pain. You turned around, and pierced the man right in the heart. The man stopped, and dropped to the ground; dead. You shakily walked over to your brother, and picked him up. You then made your way outside of the house, and into the forest. You panted as blood poured out of your open wound. After ten minutes of walking, you collapsed onto the ground. Your brother cried as he landed on the ground. You shakily reached out your hand to him. "B-brother... I promise... I'll... protect... you..." Your hand then collapsed, and the last thing that you saw was a man walking towards you while holding an umbrella. The man grinned, and crouched down in front of you.

"I'll offer you a special deal. You want revenge for the men who hurt you and your family? You want justice? I can give you that. All you need to do... is become..."'

"An assassin." You muttered. You stood on the rooftop of a five story building, and watched over metro city. You gripped your katana in your hand as your H/L H/C hair blew in the wind. You sighed, and looked down. "It's been eight years since then. I will get rid of all the evil in this world." You muttered. You then heard your phone vibrate, signalling the start of your mission. You pulled your hood over you, and jumped from the building. You then activated the gears on your specially made boots, and landed on the side of the building. You then ran across the buildings, jumping from one to another until you landed at your destination. You eyed the man in the building, and watched with empty eyes as he laughed over a box of jewels. He then looked to a tied up girl, and licked his lips.

"Can't wait to get started." The man told in a husky voice. You frowned, and slowly opened the window. You then took out one of your throwing knives, and threw it at the light. The fearful girl and the fat man gasped as the lights went out. The fat man looked around in confusion.

"What the-!? What's going on!? Who turned off the lights!?" The man questioned. You jumped into the room silently, and readied your katana. You then slowly walked up to the man, and pierced him threw the chest. You then quickly covered his mouth before he could scream in pain, and felt him drop. You then used your night vision lenses to look towards the girl, and walked over to her. You then untied her, and ran towards the window. The girl looked at you with wide eyes.

"Who are you?" The girl questioned. You didn't answer, you only jumped out of the window.

A young robot boy flew through the sky, and sighed as he flew back from the ministry of science.

"Man, that was a long meeting. Why did I have to be there?" The boy muttered. His thoughts were then interrupted when he saw a young girl running, and jumping from building to building. The boy raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Who's that? Better check it out." The boy then flew towards the girl. You looked over, and gasped when you saw a boy with black hair formed to look like horns, brown eyes, and red boots approach you. You then ran to the side of the building you were currently on, and dropped to the ground. The boy gasped, and flew towards you. You quickly ran into a crowd of people, and blended in. The boy landed on the ground, and looked around in confusion. He then scratched his head. "Damn, lost them. I wonder who that was." The boy questioned himself. You hid in an alleyway, and sighed in relief. You then made your way back to head quarters where you and your eight year old brother stayed. Your brother had grown up thinking that everyone in head quarters was family, and went to school regularly. You on the other hand, were the opposite. You rarely spoke to anyone, and only did as you were told. You did all this for your brother. You made your way to the office of the head assassin, and opened the doors. The head assassin, which was a middle aged man with pale blond hair, and icy blue eyes, looked up, and frowned.

"You know, Y/N, there's a thing called knocking." The head assassin told. You threw your target's ear onto the head assassin's desk.

"I've eliminated my target, Bartus." You told with no emotion. Bartus looked at the ear, and smiled.

"Good job, but I would really wish that you wouldn't throw the targets ears onto my desk." Bartus told. You remained silent. Bartus sweat dropped, and sighed. "You have another mission. But this one will be a little... different to your other ones." You cocked your head to the right in confusion. "I want you to infiltrate a school with you being in grade six. You're the right age, so everything should go smoothly." You nodded.

"Who's my target?" You questioned. Bartus smiled.

"No one. I want you to infiltrate that school as a cover. You need an identity that you can go by when you're not working. For your brother's sake, and yours." Bartus told you. You nodded. Bartus then handed you a folder. "Your teacher will be miss Penelopy. You must never tell anyone of your true identity, do you understand?" You nodded. Bartus then smiled. "Good, now take off that hood. It's got blood all over it." You nodded, and made your way towards the showers.

Once you arrived, you thought back to the boy chasing you earlier. 'Who was that earlier? It doesn't matter. I should be more careful from now on.' You thought as you stood under the warm water, letting it run down your S/C body. You then turned off the water, and dried your body. After you got dressed, you made your way towards your 'house' where your brother slept. You walked into his room, and smiled. You rarely smiled, and the only person you would smile for was your brother. You kissed him on the head, and walked towards your room. You then collapsed onto your bed, and sighed. 'School starts tomorrow. I should get some sleep.' You turned off the lights, and closed your eyes. You then fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 0 3
It's about an assassin who was tasked to eliminate a young intelligent spy from a rival agency but not knowing that the friend she got along was her...
74K 2.6K 19
Boy runs away from home. Boy meets dangerous man. Then shit hits the fan.
9.9M 318K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...