NinjaGo: Lloyd X Reader [Disc...

由 Crimsia

(Y/N) was just having a normal day in her normal life. She was watching Ninjago in her room. She wished th... 更多

Prologue
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust A Snake
Can of Worms
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green and Yellow Ninja
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2!
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates VS Ninjas
Double Trouble
Child's Play
~Special Episode: Womanhood~
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
~Special Episode: Christmas~
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitsu Masters
Season 3!
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
A/N
The Curse of the Golden Master

The Snake King

7K 153 253
由 Crimsia

3rd POV

In the middle of the desert, Pythor is digging with Skale's help. Skales was emptying a bucket of sand out of the hole. 

Skales: We are wassting our time, Pythor. There's nothing here but ssand and dussst. 

Pythor: Keep digging. The Lost City of Ouroboros is under us. I know it. 

Skales: Oh, face it, your firssst attempt to unite the tribess failed, and now you have losst your flock, you've become desssperate. 

Pythor: I am desperate, my disloyal number two, but only to bring our kind together, so that we can unleash the Great Devourer. 

Skales: You put too much faith in legendss. Bessidesss, all the Sserpentine know isss to be at war with one another.  

Pythor continues to dig when he hit something. He smiles and gasps, finding a lever. He laughs his sinister laugh as Skales stood by him.

Pythor: Skales, I believe we've found it.

Pythor pulls the lever and the ground begins to rumble. The sand was disappearing as the lost city began to rise out of the sand. Skales looked around in shock while Pythor was smirking. They stood in the arena. 

Pythor: I present to you the city formally known as the Lost City of Ouroboros. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

It was morning time as we sat at the dining room table listening to Lloyd's plan to defeat the Serpentine. I sat by Lloyd, as always, while Kai sat on the other side of Lloyd with Nya. Zane, Cole, and Jay sat on the other side of the table.

Lloyd: First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunderclap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him. 

Cole: Too late, he's already hypnotized you, and now you're under his control. 

Zane: Or he's already put you in a squeeze. 

Kai: Or spit on you with his hallucinatory spit. Trust me, bad stuff. 

Lloyd: Ah, uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine, if you don't know what kind they are?

Sensei: Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost. 

Jay: Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it.  Pythor stole it. 

Sensei: Whatever the case, without it, I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may prevented them in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger. 

Cole: Don't worry. I've almost reached my full potential and when I become the Green or Yellow Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute. 

Kai: You're gonna be the Green or Yellow Ninja? Ha-ha! Don't make me laugh.

I sensed the tension in the air. 

'Why is the Green and Yellow Ninja so important?'

Zane: I thought it was decided that Kai and I were destined to become the Green and Yellow Ninja.

Jay: Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is you're weird.

The Ninja began to argue. I looked at Nya, confused. She glanced at me and shrugged. Lloyd stood up and headed towards Sensei.

Lloyd: Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?

Sensei: Your new uniforms. 

He opened the box and handed them out to the Ninja. The were in awe and complimented their design and structure. 

Jay: Whoa! They've got, like, armor. 

Kai: I love the gold highlights.

Cole: Battle claws.

Zane: The material is really light and breathable. 

Lloyd: Oh. Nothing for me and (Y/N)?

Sensei: Oh, um, you get, uh, the box?

Lloyd looked disappointment until the alarm went off, making the red light show. We all headed towards the control room. 

Cole: Sorry to break up the moment, boys, but a small fraction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble over at Mega-Monster Amusement Park. 

Lloyd: Amusement Park? Can I go with (Y/N)? Can we go with you, please? Let us make things up. We can help.

Sensei: I'm sorry, nephew. You and (Y/N) will stay here, where it's safe. 

Lloyd groans, walking over to me and Nya. 

Lloyd: Ninja get all the fun. 

Jay: What do you say, guys? Time to try out the new merchandise? 

They left. Lloyd still looked pretty disappointed. 

Me: It's okay, Lloyd. We will get to help them someday.

Lloyd: But that will take forever.

I rub his back.

Me: It will be worth the wait. We can even save their lives when we get older. We will be able to go every adventure we want to go on.  And we can have our own fun here.

Lloyd gives me a small smile.

Lloyd: Yeah.

Then, he smirks.

Lloyd: Tag, you're it.

My eyes widen, shocked. After a few moments, I get out of my trance and chase after him. 

When we make it to the deck, I got scared and held onto the pole. 

'I can't believe I forgot how high up we are!'

Lloyd made it up the stairs then turns to face me. He saw my distress and came over. 

Lloyd: Still scared of heights?

I nod my head. 

Lloyd: Here.

Lloyd holds out his hand. I looked into his eyes and grabbed his hand.  I gave it a tight squeeze. His hand was so warm and comforting. It even fits in mine perfectly. My heart was aching weird, a good feeling. My heart was racing. My face was feeling hot.

'Am I getting a fever?'

He started to lead me to the railing but I pulled back, erasing all of my good feelings. Lloyd gave me a worried yet caring look.

Lloyd: Don't worry. I promised that I won't let you fall, remember? 

I nodded my head.

Lloyd: Well, I don't intend to break that. Trust me.

I took a deep breath and followed him.

When we were at the railing, I looked down. I got dizzy and scared so I hugged Lloyd. He hugged back, protectively. He, then, whispered to me.

Lloyd: Hey, look at the beautiful view you're missing.

I got my head out of his chest and looked. My eyes widened. It was amazing. The sun was up, the clouds surrounding us, and the breeze was nice on my face. I smiled. I let go of Lloyd but held his hand.

Lloyd: Well, I at least helped someone today. And it's a step closer to losing your fear of heights.

I turned to look at him.

'As long as you're here, I will.'

I blushed and looked at him in his emerald eyes.

Me: Thank you.

Lloyd: You're welcome.

I smirked. 

Me: Tag, you're it!

I ran away, giggling. 

Lloyd: Aw! No fair!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

The ninja were at the amusement park, ready to beat some Serpentine. They heard women cheering ahead of them with the back facing them.

Jay: Ha-ha! Ladies, relax, relax, we have arrived. 

They got in front of the crowd to find that some of the Serpentine were tied up by a rope.

Kai: Uh, what just happened? 

A woman with black hair and glasses, wearing a light pink stripped shirt, responded.

Lady #1: Oh, you totally missed it. There were, like, icky snakes, and then this mysterious Samurai came in and saved everyone. 

Another woman cut into the conversation. She had medium blonde hair in a ponytail, wearing a pink shirt and blue jacket.

Lady #2: He was, like, gorgeous. 

Nya was walking towards her brother with two cotton candies.

Kai: You saw his face?

Lady #2: No, but we could totally tell. 

Nya hands the two cotton candies to the two women.

Jay: Nya, you're here.

Nya: Yeah, you just missed all the action. He just flew in, took care of business, and then flew off. It was pretty cool. 

The Ninja and Nya heard a kid in the background complaining to his mother.

Kid: I don't wanna be a ninja. I wanna be a samurai.

Man: The Samurai is my new hero. 

Man #2: I knew the Samurai could kick the ninjas' butts. 

The crowd began to spread out, minding their own business, Nya too.

Kai: Who is this guy?

Cole: Whoever he is, he's stealing our thunder.

Jay: And we just got these cool new ninja suits. Argh! I'm gonna say it, I hate Samurai.

Suddenly, Sensei came walking behind the Ninja.

Sensei: Do I hear a hint of jealousy? Maybe this can be a lesson for you. 

Jay: Oh! Not another lesson. Hey, how did you get here so quick? 

Sensei: The lesson is iron sharpens iron. 

Zane: I don't follow, Sensei.

Sensei: Healthy competition can help you reach true potential faster. Do not be jealous of this Samurai, let it inspire you. Oh, Ferris Wheel!

Sensei runs to the Ferris wheel with his hand above his head.

Jay: Inspire?

Kai: Wait a minute. Maybe the old man's right. 

Cole: You want us to compete with the Samurai? He's got all the cool gadgets, we don't stand a chance. 

Kai: No, not with him. With us. I say we turn this into our own competition. Whichever of us is skilled enough to catch this mysterious Samurai is probably the best out of the bunch. 

Jay: So whoever learns the identity of this Samurai is the one who will become the destined Green or Yellow Ninja. Ha! I love it.

Cole: Then it's a bet. May the Green or Yellow Ninja win.

All: Ninja, go!

Timskip

The alarm was wailing in the control room, showing a map of Ninjago and signs of the Serpentine.

Nya: Multiple snake sightings! They're everywhere!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV

I was on my snow mobile in the snowy mountains to the sighting where the Serpentine are. I heard screaming and saw people running away. I was going to assist them but when I got there, the Serpentine was already tied up. 

Me: Huh?

I saw the Samurai right beside them. He laughed and waved before taking off. I got out of my vehicle, grabbed some snow. I made a snowball when he was in the air. I throw it but he was to high up for me to hit him.

Me: Metal menace. Ugh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV

I was in the woods, dealing with the Constrictai. There were three of them, should be easy. With my sword drawn, I was about to strike, hearing the fangirls in the back. 

Fangirls: Go, ninja, go!

Before I even reach the Constrictai, they were captured in a net. 

Fangirls: Oh, Samurai, oh!

I shook my head sadly. But he won't get away from me.

'I must find out his identity. I am the Green or Yellow Ninja.'

Me: Ninja, go!

I use spinjitsu to attack the Samurai but he shot out another net, capturing me. He held me up.

Me: Aah! Hey, what's going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cole's POV

Underground, surrounded by statues and dirt. Samurai was attacking the Serpentine, who charged at him, with a huge sword.  

I was next to him and saw this as an opportunity to prove that I am one of the two destined ninjas. 

Me: Now, I've got you. Unh! Ha-ha!

I jumped onto his hand but he fired it. I was shocked as I yelled then grunted when I hit the wall. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay's POV

A train was arriving as I heard the whistle blowing in the distance. I was dressed up as a damsel in distress.

'Who wouldn't save a damsel in distress?! Once he picks me up, I will be near his face close enough to know his identity. I am brilliant.'

I put on the blonde wing on and laid myself on the railroad tracks.

Me: Help! Samurai, where are you? Oh! 

Suddenly, the Samurai appeared beside me. He was carrying railroad tracks and laid them down, then stood aside with his hand on his hips. The train took that track instead of the one I was one as I passed us. 

Me: Ugh! Stupid Samurai!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

We were at the back of Kai's motorcycle as he was taking us to Kiddies Arcade. He was dropping us off because he wanted to see the Samurai. I wonder why. 

He stopped at the front. Lloyd got off first. He reached his hand out to me, seeing that I couldn't get off by the size of it. I dropped into his arms, with a grunt. Lloyd let go of me and we faced Kai.

Kai: Okay, I know it's my turn to look after you, but just play a few games and stay put while I look around. I have a feeling the Samurai may show up. 

He handed both of us coins.

Lloyd: Oh, let us help.

Kai: No. 

Lloyd: Come on. At least drop us off at a decent arcade.

Kai: Sorry, shorties.

Lloyd: Kai, wait!

The Red Ninja was already gone, leaving behind smoke, which caused Lloyd and I to cough.

Me: Come on, Lloyd.

We were walking to the door of the arcade when we heard someone speaking.

???: I heard he found it. 

Lloyd and I glanced at each other curiously. Lloyd nodded at me and we walked towards the ally. The voice was getting louder and louder by each step. 

???: And everyone iss gathering again. 

We saw the Serpentine gathered, talking. As we hide behind a corner.

'What are they up to this time?'

Fangpyre: Impossible. The Lost City does not exist.

I narrowed my eyes to get a better look and I saw Skales!

Skales: Well, it isssn't losst anymore. Ha-ha. And I hear there'ss gonna be a fight. 

Fangpyre: A fight? Count me in. 

We ran to the next corner to see that the Serpentine getting into a bus.

Skales: All aboard. Next stop, Ouroboross. 

We walked back to the front of the arcade, knowing that we couldn't help until I heard Lloyd gasp. I looked where he was looking to see a snake disguise. He went in and bought it. I did too.

Lloyd left the arcade with me behind with the disguise on. I ran faster to catch up. I grabbed his hand.

Me: What are you doing?

Lloyd: I am going to follow them.

Me: Why?

Lloyd: They are going to try to reunite the tribes again and that can't happen. I have to follow them.

Me: What about me?

Lloyd looks deep in my (E/C) eyes with a serious face.

Lloyd: I don't want you to get hurt. You were in danger every time we were with them. I almost lost you. I don't want that to happen. I am responsible that they have their freedom. I have to make it up to the Ninja and you.

He was about to leave and let go of my hand but I only tightened it.

Me: I don't care! I don't want to lose you either. I don't care if I am in danger because I know that you will save me. We are a team. We are both responsible because I was there too. I am not leaving you.

I looked into his emerald eyes in determination. His face got pink on his cheeks, I wonder why. Then, he smiled and nodded. We ran to the bus as I put on my disguise with maracas in my hands. We got into the bus.

Skales: Hey, you, hold it there. 

We both got nervous and we stepped out of the bus. Were we caught already!?

Skales: Last one in closes the door.

Lloyd: Uh, sure thing. 

I was relieved, I let go of the breath I was holding. I walked into the bus before Lloyd as he shut the bus doors. 

We were walking through the aisle, I was still nervous seeing the snakes. Lloyd saw this and grabbed my hand. He gave it a reassuring squeeze as we sat down in the back. 

Timeskip

We were on the bus for a couple of hours because it was now dark outside.  I looked outside the window, seeing a huge snake statue and a city coming up.

Me: Hey, Lloyd.

Lloyd: Yeah?

Me: I think we're here.

He looks out the window and nods.

He grabs my hand.

Lloyd: Stay close.

I nod my head.

Next thing we know is that we were at the arena. The Serpentine were cheering. I saw Pythor and Skales next to each other at the center announcement spot. 

Pythor:  I bring you together to the Lost City of Ouroboros, before the statue of our very own Great Devourer, to speak of unity. 

Constrictai: Where are the fights?

Venomari: Where is the big show?

All Serpentine: Slither Pit! Slither Pit! Slither Pit!

I heard Pythor growl and jump to the middle of the arena.

Pythor: You want a show? You want to see a fight? I ask for your allegiance but you will not give it. So I will take it. 

Fangpyre general: What are you saying? 

Pythor: I challenge the four tribe generals for their staffs and their allegiance. At once! 

The Serpentine began to cheer.

Venomari general: I fought hard for this staff and will not give it up easily. 

Constrictai general: There's no way he can defeat the four of us at once. 

The Constrictai general strikes first but Pythor dodges it. Then the Venomari general but he got punched by Pythor. The Fangpyre general was next but he got hit by Pythor's tail. All three of them jumped onto Pythor. 

When Pythor was down, Skales handed him the Sacred Flute. Pythor began to play it. My eyes widened.

Lloyd: Oh. He's using the Sacred Flute against his own. 

The generals got off of him and covered their ears. 

Constrictai general: My ears! 

Venomari general: It hurts.

Skales dropped his staff as the other were beaten by Pythor. 

Pythor: Bow to your master. Bow to your master, Serpentine. 

They all bowed, including Lloyd and I. Unfortunately, I dropped my maracas in doing so. 

Everything was silent. Pythor looked up at us. 

Lloyd: Ah.

Lloyd grabbed my waist, pressing me closer to him and was about to walk away but a Hypnobrai grabbed the back of his shirt.

A Hypnobrai: Where do you think you're going?

Pythor: Lloyd and (Y/N)?

We knew that we were doomed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

It was the next day on the Bounty, the Ninja were in the dining room table talking about the Samurai.

Cole: Trying to find out the Samurai's identity is more of a nuisance than the snakes.  Any luck with you? 

Jay: The guy's elusive. He's like a ghost. One moment he's there, the next he's gone. 

Zane: I am starting to believe we might never catch him. 

Kai: I think it's safe to say, none of us is closer to proving we're the Green and Yellow Ninja. 

Sensei walks in. 

Sensei: Looks like iron is sharpening iron. I feel you getting closer to your true potential. 

Sensei pats Cole on the arm.

Cole: Ow! 

Sensei: Where is my nephew and his friend? I thought you were looking after them. 

Kai: I thought Cole was gonna pick them up. 

Cole: I went to the arcade, but they weren't there. Jay was---

Jay: Don't bring me into this. I babysat yesterday. 

Zane: Sensei, we have not seen them. 

Sensei: We must find them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV

I drove my motorcycle to the arcade. I jumped off of it and ran inside. The other were right behind me.

Me: Lloyd? (Y/N)? 

I opened the door to see that they were not there.

Me: They were right here. Someone must have seen them. 

Cole: Hey, guys. Check this out.

Mini Timeskip

We were in an office, looking over the street camera's taps. 

Jay: Wait, wait, there's the pipsqueaks. Play that back. 

We saw Lloyd and (Y/N), looking into an ally and walking away. Then, shortly Lloyd came out with snake hats and maracas. As did (Y/N) but she wasn't wearing hers.

Jay: What are they up to?

Mini Timeskip

We went to the ally Lloyd and (Y/N) went into. 

Zane: I sense these are Lloyd's and (Y/N)'s footprints, but they come to an end here. Why? 

Me: Something tells me we're going for a ride. Come on, boys. 

We made out vehicles appear and drove into the desert. We kept  going until we saw a city of some sort. 

Cole: What is that place? 

Jay: Looks like snake city.

Me: Let's get a closer look. 

We reached the entrance of the city, it was guarded. On the roof, we jumped to the arena. We were at one of the entries and saw the Serpentine cheering.

Zane: It appears Pythor has successfully united all of the tribes.

Cole: I know we ruined their last get-together, but that's no reason to not get an invitation. My feelings are hurt. 

Me: There's Lloyd and (Y/N). 

I saw Lloyd and (Y/N) in a cage by the announcer's stage in the arena. They were hugging each other.

Jay: Whoa. And look at who they worship. 

Cole: Let me guess: the Great Devourer. 

Me: All the more reason to get Lloyd and (Y/N) out of here. This comes to an end today. 

We ran out to strike to end up in a cage ourselves. We heard the Serpentine gasp looking in our direction. Lloyd looks up from (Y/N)'s shoulder.

Lloyd: Ah! The Ninja. 

We all groan. 

Pythor appeared in front of us with the four Golden Weapons of Spinjitsu.

Pythor: It looks like we've caught the main event.

Pythor laughed deviously.

Mini Timeskip

We were escorted to the center of the arena by the Serpentine.  They were cheering as we heard a rattling of chains in the tunnel. 

Jay: Main event? What do you think he meant by main event?

Me: I have a feeling we're the main event.

Cole: Or the main course. 

Zane: Kai, you may be right. Things really may come to an end today. 

Jay: Uh, don't worry. The Samurai could still come around to save us. 

Pythor: You say you wanted a battle, and I give you one. I give you ninja vs samurai. 

The Samurai comes out from the door.  The Serpentine released his chains. 

Jay: What? We have to fight the Samurai? But we don't even have our Golden Weapons and he has that hulking thing armor. It's not fair.

Pythor: I want to see once and for all who is the greatest hero. Is it samurai or ninja? Only the victor will be allowed to leave. 

Me: Stay together.

Zane: Perhaps he can join our team to fight our way out? After all, he hates the Serpentine too. 

The Samurai throws a huge shuriken at us. We quickly dodge the attack. 

Cole: Scratch that. He is not on our team. 

The Samurai attempt to strike us again. We jumped over him, landing behind him. Then, he tries again with the shuriken. We jump out of the way again but Jay ducked.

Jay: Ha-ha, missed me. 

When he said that, the shuriken hit him at the back of the head. The Serpentine cheered. Then, the Samurai took out his sword and swung. He barely missed us when we dodged. 

Zane: Tornado of creation? 

We all nodded our heads. 

Cole: Earth.

Me: Fire.

Zane: Ice.

Jay: Lightning.

All: Ninja, go! 

We did the tornado of creation and started going towards the Samurai. We sucked in weapons and tools, even Samurai's sword. We made a sling shot with a spiky ball. The ball was fired at the Samurai and hit him against the floor in front of Pythor and Skales. We ran towards the two snakes, when Pythor pulled a lever that surround us with spikes.

Jay: Argh! Why can't anyone play fair? 

Pythor pulled the lever again and the ground began to tilt. We fell but caught ourselves on the spikes. 

Cole: Can this get any worse?

Samurai: We must continue to make it appear that we are fighting for real. 

Jay: Huh? We're not fighting for real? 

Samurai: Keep up the charade and hold on to my exo-suit. 

We all grab on to his exo-suit as he blasts us out of there. Though,he couldn't carry us all out as his engine wasn't functioning.

Me: There's too much weight. 

The Samurai jumped out and we flew away. 

Cole: I can't believe he just saved us. 

Me: He stole our thunder again! 

Jay: Argh! I hate that Samurai! 

(Y/N)'s POV

Lloyd: Go, ninja, go!

The Samurai dropped onto the ground by the Serpentine as they gasp. He hit two in the face, and dropped into the arena. He was running to Pythor and Skales when Pythor took me as a hostage.

Lloyd: No, (Y/N)!

'Why is always me becoming a hostage!'

Pythro: Get him! 

The Samurai was surrounded by the Serpentine. 

Samurai: Magnetizer activated. 

The Samurai got the Ninja's weapons and wrapped it in a sheet. The Samurai throw his shuriken and hit the lever. The lever made the ground move once again.  The Serpentine fell into the hole but the Samurai used his rockets fly and hit Pythor and Skales, releasing me from their grip.

Samurai: I can only take one passenger.

I heard Lloyd shout from the cage.

Lloyd: Take her!

I snapped my head to Lloyd's direction and gripped on the cage's bars.

Me: No! I told you that I am not leaving you. We are a team.

Lloyd grabbed my hand and looked into my (E/C) eyes.

Lloyd: We are but you need to be safe. I'll be fine. I know that the Ninja will save me. I need to know that you are safe. I can't lose you. Please for me.

I was crying. I nodded my head though. I know that I will see him again and that he'll be safe. I kissed his cheek and ran to the Samurai.

Samurai: Okay, let's go.

Samurai grabbed onto my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. He used his rocket and we started to fly away into the desert. I looked back at the lost city with teary eyes.

Samurai: Don't worry, we'll get him back.

 I nodded my head. After a few minute of silence, I remember something.

I AM IN THE AIR!

I screamed.

Samurai: Woah! What's wrong?

Me: We're high up! I am terrified of heights! Don't drop me!

Samurai whispered something under his breath.

Me: What?

Samurai: Nothing. I won't drop you.

Me: How can I trust you?

Samurai: Do you want me to drop you?

Me: No!

Samurai: Ok then. 

I close my eyes and remember Lloyd. His blonde hair, emerald eyes, sweet smile, funny and energetic personality. I miss him already.

Then, out of nowhere I heard a rocket going out. My eyes snapped open and I saw the rocket projecting black smoke. I screamed, putting my hold on the Samurai in a death grip. I felt the air move my hair upwards. I knew that we were falling.  And soon enough, we hit the sand. 

Samurai: Are you ok?

I nodded my head still terrified.

Samurai: Testing. Testing? One, two...

The Samurai took of his helmet to show Nya!

I heard Kai in the back.

Kai: Nya? (Y/N)!

Nya: Steer clear, Ninja! Don't look... 

Kai went to help me up from the ground but never taking his eye off his sister. He started to walk up to her.

Nya: ...at me.

Kai: I don't understand. You're the Samurai? 

Nya: It was always a boy's club. You never let me try to help. So I found my own way to be a hero. Are you mad?

Kai: Mad? Of course not. It's just, all this time, I've been trying to protect you and you've never needed it. You're amazing. 

Nya: Girl power. 

She punches him in the shoulder, jokingly. 

Nya: You're not gonna tell the others, are you?

Kai: But we have a bet.'We said whoever caught the Samurai would be the Green or Yellow--

He saw Nya's worried face and sighed.

Kai: Of course I won't say anything. How did you make all this stuff? 

Nya: You'd be surprised how much spare time I have waiting for you guys to come back from your missions. You better head back before anyone gets suspicious. We'll have to rescue Lloyd another day.

Nya tried to hug me but I stepped away. She looked sad at first but snapped out of it.

Kai: Nya, whenever I get in trouble, the other three guys always have my back. But you...Just be careful, will you?

Nya: Promise.

Kai grabbed my hand. It didn't give me the great feeling like Lloyd's hand did. was it because I didn't trust him? I felt more lonely without him. But I have to stay positive for him. We will get him back.

Kai: But how are you gonna get back?

Nya: I have my ways.

She presses a button on her helmet.

Kai: Come on, (Y/N). Let's go.

Me: Ok.

I heard Kai whisper to Nya before we left.

Kai: I'm guessing she doesn't like you.

Nya: Yeah, I don't know why.

Kai: She kinda likes me but not sure. I mean we did use her as hostage when we first saw her.

Nya sighs.

Nya: I guess you're right. We just need to wait for her to adjust to us and get to know each other.

Kai nodded.

We walked to where the other ninja were. We heard Jay complain about today.

Jay: Great. Now we lost Kai, the Samurai suit is gone, and we have no way to get home.

Kai: I wouldn't say that.

We approached the other ninja, still hand by hand, as Kai carried their weapons.

Cole: Hey! You got our weapons and (Y/N)!

Jay: We have a way home! Yes!

They used their weapons to make their vehicles appear. I went with Kai and started to go to the Bounty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV

It was night time in the Bounty. I was brushing my teeth, telling the guys and Sensei about the Samurai.

Me: He was all mysterious, never said a word. Then handed me the Golden Weapons and (Y/N), and poof, he was gone. 

Cole: Poof? He just poofed?

Jay: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute, Kai. If the Samurai had his hands on the most powerful weapons in the whole wide world, why would he just give them back to you? I get why he saved and gave (Y/N) back but the weapons?

I saw Nya walk behind Sensei, she gave me a worried look.

Me: Um, I don't know. Maybe she--I mean, he's not so bad after all. All I do know is that we owe him our lives, and maybe he has made us all a little better. 

Zane: I sense this means the bet is off. 

Sensei: More importantly, my nephew has found his way into the den of all snakes. I fear there may be no way of rescuing him now. 

Kai: Sensei, there's always a way.

Cole: And don't worry. We'll find it. 

Sensei smiles and walks out.

Sensei's POV

I walked out of my students' room into the hallway. I saw Nya about to walk into her bedroom but I stopped her.

Me: I think you forgot this. 

I pulled out Samurai's shuriken and handed it to her.

Me: Iron sharpens iron, 

I began to walk way.

Me: and sibling sharpens sibling.

I walk to (Y/N)'s room. I opened the door to find her sleeping hugging a pillow. I stroke her hair out of her face. I still wonder where she came from and who she is. But we will find out in the future.

I stood back up and left (Y/N) to sleep.

'I am glad that Lloyd found someone in his young age. And I sense a great future ahead of them.'

I closed the door behind me.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
929K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
530K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
439K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...