WoF OC Reviews

By WAFFLEZYAIBOI

Wings of Fire OC Reviews! Not my original idea. (If you don't know what OCs are, they are "Original Character... More

OTHER OC REVIEWERS
Rules + Form 2 (CLOSED)
All 10/10 Characters!
S h O U t O uT
me got tagged
gUYS NEW INFO ON PANTALA AND THE LOST CONTINENT
MORE INFO ON PANTALA & TLC!!
General Staurolite
Adpotus
(Technically Princess?) Flame
(Technically Princess?) Flame (re-do)
Papaya
Scoria
Axolotl
Blackbird
Alpine
Alpine (re-do)
Papaya (re-do)
Princess Skyseeker
Pfefferminz/Elfenbein
Bog
Princess Mischievous
Lรครคke
Ex-King Thaw
King Fog
Whitescales
Prince Andronikos
Soveliss
Pinniped
Queen (ew) Instagram
Inkwriter
Prince Aerodynamic
Eclipse
Ex-Captain Alligator
Tidal
Starsong
Nightstrike/Lostmind
Soveliss (re-do)
Morpho
Hollow
Chuckwalla
Opuntia
Commander Shadowstalker
Dr. Maroon
Buttonbush
Nightingale
General Viper
Solar
Prince Sirelabus
Prince Sirelabus (re-do)
--LightningWings--
--SeasonWings--
Updating the Rating System
Vanilla
Needle
Hey so here's a cool person that you should probably follow
--AstralWings--
IMPORTANT! #ProtectOurCommunity
Crystal & Shade
Polaris
Happy New Years, Y'all
Macaw
Everglade
Goshawk
Heatwave
Amaryllis
VACCINATE YOUR KIDS!
Icenight
--ShadowWings--
Ex-King Nocturnal
Savannah
Bedrock
Tarantula
Lemming
Ink
Boa
Queen Nisaetus
Princess Humpback
Tombwalker
Joy
Ox
Duskwolf
Lapis
Tundra
--CrystalWings--
--SwiftWings--
where the hell have i been

Ether

228 9 8
By WAFFLEZYAIBOI

Whether or not it's an Au: I'm genuinely not sure. I have sat down for hours and rethought my story. So maybe? It's in Pyhrria, but I'm not how sure into the future yet. It's decently far tho, cause there are new Queens.

Okay. Also, it's Pyrrhia — my friend? Acquaintance? Anyway, somebody that I know, I think it was Bea-Chan who said it (You may have heard of her — if not, go follow her, her user is ariesgirl5962) but there's a way to remember how to spell "Pyrrhia" — think of it as an analogy.

P - Peril,

Y - You're

R - Really

R - Really

H - Honestly

I - Irritating

A - Anemone

Era/Time Period: Like I said before still don't know.

Okay.

Name: Ether!

I haven't seen the name before; good job.

Age: 16 in human years.

*internally explodes*

... Just put 6 years old. Please. It's equivalent to 16 in human years.

Gender: Male

Cool.

Sexuality: Bi-romantic

Uh... what's her sexual orientation? I asked for sexual orientation; romantic orientation's optional.

Tribe: Skywing/Nightwing Hybrid

I've seen it before, but it's a cool hybrid nonetheless.

Queen they Support: He supports Queen Telepath, even tho he was born in the Skywing Kingdom. (This will be touched on in his Backstory)

Telepath is a good name for a NightWing, assuming that she is a NightWing. If not, then, uh...

Abilities: Well, he's super strong, but not unbelievably strong because of the two tribes he is a mix of.

Super strong? Oi. I don't think a hybrid would be "super strong". Maybe he could be of medium strength? Like, he's stronger than the average SkyWing but weaker than the average NightWing?

He can fly fast and due to his colouring, he can camouflage with his home in the nights of his redwood forest.

Okay, fair.

Rank: Outcast/ and Student

Ok, cool. Outcast is a bit cliché, but it's alright.

Appearance:

He is a large-necked muscular dragon with deep-red scales and slightly lighter red underscales. He also has the starry pattern, like a Nightwing, on his nose, horns and under his wings. Has a silver moon charmed necklace given to him by his mother.

What about his height, though? Is he chubby? Skinny? Eye color? Maybe he has some scars or accessories? A bit more detail wouldn't hurt.

Personality:

- Trust Issues (He judges dragons by their names. If he finds a dragon with the name (example) Glory, he'll assume that they've done something great in life. He thinks names are given for a foreshadowing reason.)

Now I want him to meet Chameleon and see what he thinks lmao...

-Aggressive (This is a result of his trust issues)

-Over Protective (I understand this is contradictory to his other traits, but hear me out. If you have a good name, he'll begin to trust you, if he trusts you, he'll wanna be best friends and will protect you with his life. You CAN have a cursed name and be friends tho, if you bother him enough he might warm up to you for your persistence.)

-Stubborn (sorta a self-explanatory trait)

He seems pretty interesting. A little more traits, like if he's ambitious or something I don't know. It's pretty good so far, though.

Backstory:

The fair Nightwing looked out of the secluded cave to the stars.

"Skyrocket...?", she called.

Seven names, people. SEVEN.

Seven things you SHOULDN'T INCLUDE IN A WOF NAME.

— Sky

— Night

— Sea

— Rain

— Ice

— Mud

— Sand

That's it. Really. Maybe just name him Rocket?

"What is it, Rigel." the male Skywing replied.

Now THAT'S a good name.

"Can you promise me that our dragonet will be safe in the Sky Kingdom?" she asked, the worry implied in her question.

"... No. You know just as well as I do that neither of our kingdoms will suffice. They'll either be killed or will be allowed to live only to later be bullied and ridiculed... nowhere is safe for our kin..."

She sat there, slowly taking in the truth that she tried so hard to dismiss.

"Well, then we'll make sure that they will-"

She was interrupted by the cracking of the egg in the back of the cave. She raced to the nest to ensure that she was there when her own flesh and blood was born. Her mate followed her there slowly, chuckling at her excitement.

"Don't worry dear, it's not like you'll never see the little thing again."

She looked at her mate disgusted and delighted, (what a weird mix of emotions lol) as she swung her newborn around.

"It's not it anymore it's our son. We need a really good name for my lil' boy! What should we name him?"

"How bout Skyrocket Jr.! or My Little Cinnamon Roll?!" He said this jokingly and his mate gave him nothing but an eye roll, she was not amused. They sat there for a little and thought, as they passed off the dragonet every now and then.

"How about Ether? Like as in the clear skies above the clouds?" She finally said after their thinking session.

"I like it Ether it is. But we've wasted so much time already, you need to leave soon. Where's that gift you wanted him to have?"

"Oh! The necklace!" she removed a silver chained necklace, charmed with a crescent moon from her neck.

"Never forget what this means Ether, you are unique and nothing can tell you otherwise. Your talents and personalities will be nothing like others and that's a good thing."

His mother then slowly stalked away, disappearing as the sun rose in the distance.

"I'll see you soon my love!" She shouted as she took flight.

And that was the last time Ether saw his mother. He barely remembers her. He also barely remembers his father. His father was later slain by two Skywings, while they were out "camping" in the woods. He's lived in those woods ever since and they've been renamed The Devil's Nest, due to the fact that he claimed revenge on the two Skywings a few years later at a royal court meeting. Sliced their throats open right before the Queen. Queen Cardinal was furious and banished him to the woods and had her strongest and bravest soldiers guard it. They weren't there to stop dragons from going in. Just him from coming out. That's how he made his friends at White Hill Academy. A small Nightwing/Rainwing hybrid named Prism found him there and helped him escape under the cover of darkness. She brought him to an orphanage known as White Hill Academy. Where orphaned hybrids were taught and housed.

That's a really good backstory! I like it. My only quarrel is the name, but otherwise, it's good.

However, you should probably add more? I don't know. It's good, but a bit of lengthening will do you good.

Residence: Was kinda explained in the backstory. But he lives in the woods in a shack high up in a Redwood tree. Barely decorated, and it has the bare necessities. (I hope your singing the Bear Necessities in your head cause I am)

OH GOD WHY

Don't make it stuck in my head NOOOOO

Family & Friends:

Skyrocket - an average Skywing, just a lot kinder. He was an orphan and was raised by a sweet Rainwing which led to his kinder heart. He is a deeper red than most Skywings. (not as deep a red as his son tho)

Again, I recommend changing the name.

Rigel - Raised in a wealthy and strict family, led her to be rebellious. She learned from her mate that life is too great to be holed up in one kingdom. So she ran away and had Ether as a sign that all kingdoms are created equal.

Good name!

Prism - One of his friends he made at White Hill, she's a Nightwing/Raining hybrid and loves exploring.

Prism is an excellent name.

Cactus - Another friend of his that he made at White Hill. He's a Sandwing/Rainwing who loves art and possesses an animus touched paintbrush that allows him to paint in the colour the bristles touch.

Meh. If they're too important to the story, I recommend changing it. It's a bit overused.

Xerocole - Another friend from White Hill. He's a Sandwing/Icewing, who has an obsession with sharp things.

Such a cool name, and an obsession with sharp things? Sounds super cool.

Mate: N/A

Kk

Crush: N/A

Uh huh.

Dragonets: N/A

Ok.

Other: He really likes the taste of chicken, and he has a vengeful spirit towards it because when he was smol he cooked a chicken for him and his dad and it burnt his dad because it was quite hot. So to this day, he eats chicken as revenge for the time a chicken burnt his dad.

Oh my god that's awesome please don't change that ever in your life. Please. In fact, I never do this, but I'm adding points for this. (In case you didn't know, my rating system works like this — You start out with all 100 points, then I subtract points based on what was wrong in the form. I never add points. But this time I will, this is too awesome.)

My Rating:

9.4/10

Originality: 25/25 (1 point knocked off for the name, 1 point added for the "Other" section)

Realism: 24/25 (1 point knocked off for the personality)

Interest: 20/25 (.5 points knocked off for the Sexuality section, 4.5 points knocked off for the lack of backstory)

Uniqueness: 25/25 (This character is very unique)

Comments:

I think that Ether is pretty awesome. My only problems were the name Skyrocket, the lack of length in both the personality and the backstory, and the lack of actual sexual orientation... but anyway, I think what you've got so far is awesome! The "Other" section is ESPECIALLY awesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 6.6K 17
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
27.5K 506 35
OK so I kinda got inspired by someone to do that story so I'm doing it but different.
16.2K 488 2
ุชูŠุชู‘ูŠ ูˆูŽ ุฃุตุฏูู‚ุงุกู ุฌูŽุฏู‘ูู‡.. taebussy
659K 107K 73
(ูŠุง ุฅูŠู‡ุง ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุฃุชู‚ูˆ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุงูˆุตูŠูƒู… ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹) ู„ู… ูŠุณุชูˆุตูˆุง ุจู†ุง ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹ ูŠุง ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ู„ู‚ุฏ ูƒุณุฑูˆ ุงู„ู‚ูˆุงุฑูŠุฑ ูˆุงู„ุงูุฆุฏุฉ