The Rockstar's Daughter

بواسطة Jess_Ralston

Lzzy Sixx is the god-daughter of famous bass player Nikki Sixx. She's an assistant at his studio and a kick a... المزيد

The Rockstar's Daughter
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note

Chapter 7

1.2K 18 1
بواسطة Jess_Ralston

Hey guys! New part for you lovely people! I stayed up til 4 am last night talking to my friends so they could keep me awake while i finished writing this. Hope it meets your expectations and another part should be up soon! Hope you enjoy it!

Vote? comment? fan?

Much Love <3

Jeska

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of fucking course. I stood up and walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Sliding down against the door until I was sitting on the floor, I started crying. I couldn’t believe it. He really was playing me. god, I’m so stupid.

I heard yelling outside the bathroom but I didn’t care. Someone knocked on the door. “Go the fuck away!” I screamed.

“It’s me Lzzy,” Ashley said.

“Are you alone?”

“Nikki’s still here. but Andy’s gone.”

Slowly I stood up and opened the door. Ashley looked at me sadly. “You knew.”

He nodded and looked down at his feet. “I’m sorry Lzzy.”

I shook my head. “Just don’t.” I walked past him and packed all of my stuff up. I grabbed my two bags and Nikki caught on and grabbed my guitar and my bass. “I’m staying with Nikki. Don’t talk to me Ashley. And tell Andy not to come near me ever again.”

Nikki held the door open with his foot. I walked out and followed him down the hallway. “I’m sorry sweetie. I know you liked him. I could see it.”

“It’s okay dad. I knew I shouldn’t have broken my promise.”

“Honey you promised that when you were twelve. You need to be happy.”

“I tried. And we saw how that just ended,” I pointed out as we got to his room. he knocked on the door with his foot.

Mick opened it a few seconds later. He looked at me and saw my bags. “What happened?”

“Lzzy’s gonna be staying with us. And keep her away from the Black Veil Brides boys,” Nikki said as we walked in.

“What did they do?”

I sat down on the couch and they sat down on both sides of me. “Andy asked me out and apparently he has a girlfriend in LA.”

“That little shit,” Mick growled.

“Don’t worry about it Mick. I think I’m just gonna go to bed now,” I said quietly. I got up and went into the bathroom to change back into my baggy sweatpants and tank top.  When I walked back out Mick and Nikki had set up the pull out bed for me. I climbed under the blankets and curled up on my side.

I fell asleep quickly.

The next morning I was being gently shaken awake. I groaned and sat up. Nikki smiled at me. “Come on sweetie, time to get up.”

I rubbed a hand over my face and climbed out of bed. I was exhausted and hurt. I didn’t feel like being around people at all today. After I went to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face, I got dressed in a pair of jean shorts, a black tank top and one of Nikki’s black button down t-shirts. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and slipped my black converse on. After a quick layer of foundation and a thin line of eyeliner, I grabbed my guitar and my bass and followed Nikki and Mick down to breakfast.

Tommy and vince were sitting at a table. i saw the rest of the guys sitting at another table. they looked up as I walked in but I set my guitars down and grabbed a bottle of orange juice and sat down next to Nikki.

“Why aren’t you sitting with the guys?” Tommy asked curiously.

“They’re assholes. Well two of them at least. I’m just gonna hang out with you guys,” I mumbled. I opened my orange juice and took a drink of it. I felt like shit.

We got to the arena and I grabbed my Ipod and my guitars before finding a little corner backstage. I put my headphones in and sat down cross-legged with my guitar in my lap. I scrolled through my playlist until I found something I knew how to play. I found one and turned it on.

I took one headphone out and started playing Avril Lavigne’s Complicated and singing softly. After that I played Black Stone Cherry’s White Trash Millionaire, Sixx:A.M.’s Skin, Life Is Beautiful, Lies of the Beautiful People, and This Is Gonna Hurt.

By the time I got done I had attracted a small crowd that I hadn’t noticed before. When they saw me looking they walked off quickly.

I took my headphones out and started playing a song I had written with Nikki after my parents died. I got about halfway through it and had to stop. I took a deep breath to calm myself and started playing Halestorm’s Love Bites.

“Hey Lzzy!” I heard Nikki yell. “Where are you?”

“Back here!” I hollered. He walked back and leaned up against the wall.

“Whatcha doin’ squirt?”

“Passing time,” I said. I started playing Kid Rock’s Blue Jeans and a Rosary. Nikki grabbed my bass and started playing with me.

We were singing together when Andy and Ashley walked up to us. We ignored them until we got done singing. Nikki put my bass back in its case and I kept my guitar in my lap.

“what do you two want?” Nikki asked harshly.

“Uhm, can I talk to Lzzy alone for a second?” Andy asked.

“Hell no,” I answered before my dad could. “And don’t you have a show to get ready for?”

“Come on dude,” Ashley muttered before grabbing Andy’s arm and pulling him away.

Nikki stood up and kissed my forehead. “I have to go get ready. I have a surprise for you too. When we start make sure you come side stage.”

“I will. Good luck,” I said smiling.

The show started and I got up and went to side stage. I watched BVB perform. I may be mad at them but I still loved their music. They walked off stage and of course they had to walk right past me.

Andy grabbed my arm. “Lzzy, I need to talk to you.”

“Fuck off,” I said. I pulled my arm from his grip and watched as Crue took their places on the stage.

Andy never did leave. He just stood beside me. they were on their last song when Nikki walked up to vince and took the microphone.

“How’s everybody doin’ tonight?!” Nikki yelled. The crowd roared. He smiled at me. “Okay, who wants to meet my lovely daughter?!” The crowd roared again and started clapping. “Well she’s gonna play a song with us! Lzzy come on out here with your guitar!”

I grabbed my guitar and walked on stage, wishing I had dressed better. The crowd started clapping. Nikki walked over to me. in my ear, he whispered, “We’re playing Blue Jeans and a Rosary.”

I smiled widely and took my place next to Mick. He winked at me as the music started.

When we were done I ran off the stage with Nikki smiling. “You did great Lzzy!”

After passing out hugs, Jinxx and Jake hugged me, then CC. Andy and Ashley walked up to me again. “We really need to talk to you Lzzy. Please, just five minutes.”

I looked at my dad and nodded. I turned back to them. “Five minutes.”

I followed them backstage to a little narrow hallway. We stopped halfway down. Ashley spoke first. “I’m really sorry I didn’t tell you Lzzy. I’m sorry I told you that you should let Andy make you happy. I didn’t mean for it to end like this.”

“You knew I would get hurt. You knew and you still told me I should. What kind of person would do that? First of all, why would you hurt me like that? Second of all, why would you let that Juliet girl get hurt like that? She has feelings too.”

“I’m sorry Lzzy,” Andy said. “I didn’t mean to hurt you and I didn’t mean to hurt Juliet like that.”

“Don’t apologize to me. I’m not interested. Just stay away from me for the rest of the tour,” I said shaking my head. I pushed myself off the wall and walked back to find Nikki.

When I found him I couldn’t help but start crying. He pulled me into his arms and rubbed my back. “shh sweetie. Come on, let’s go back to the hotel.”

We got back to the room and I changed into sweatpants and an old tank top. I climbed into bed and tried to fall asleep. But I failed miserably. It was now 4 in the morning and I was sitting cross-legged on my bed playing my guitar softly.  I never did sleep that night.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

122K 2.9K 60
The year is 1992, it's been 9 years since Carly and Nikki have gone their separate ways. Through that time, Carly and Nikki's life has drastically ch...
5.6K 128 31
Aly Sophia Caitlyn, 18 years old student is bullied and doesn't have freedom at her house.. And in secret self harms. One night runs away to go to a...
61.3K 1.6K 69
Mötley Crüe, the next big thing of Rock, have just been kicked off a tour with KISS after their crazy antics go one step too far and so, they return...
39.6K 1.2K 49
When Sierra turns eighteen, she decides it's time to get out and see the world. So she moves to California and shortly after runs into her one of her...