Magi: Lost in Time

By AthanasiaKashimashi

Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prospero... More

Prologue - They Met
Escapade 1
Scroll 1: Tison Village
Scroll 2: Napolia, Reim
Scroll 3: Truth, Stars
Scroll 4: Sinbad and Thais
Scroll 5: Sasan and Artemyra
Scroll 6: Pervert and Her Conviction
Scroll 7: Impending Doom
Scroll 8: Sinbad's Mistake
Scroll 9: Epiphany
Scroll 10: Strange
Scroll 11: Heliophat
Scroll 12: Unnerved
Scroll 13: Resolution
Scroll 14: Showdown
Scroll 15: Toran and Judal
Scroll 16: Parthevia
Scroll 17: Shadows Within
Scroll 18: Selendine's Will
Scroll 19: Captive
Scroll 20: Dirtied
Scroll 21: Farewell
Escapade 2
Scroll 1: Alibaba
Scroll 2: Niel
Scroll 3: Gamori
Scroll 4: In the Meantime
Scroll 5: Marbas
Scroll 6: Kouen and Thais
Scroll 7: Balbadd
Scroll 8: She
Scroll 9: End
Scroll 10: Arjwani
Scroll 11: Peril in Paradise
Scroll 12: Progress
Scroll 13: Explanation
Scroll 14: Light in the Darkness
Scroll 15: Precious
Scroll 16: Towards Sindria
Scroll 17: Darkness
Scroll 18: Pain
Scroll 19: Real
Scroll 20: In order
Escapade 3
Scroll 1: Battle of Destiny
Scroll 2: Magic Academy
Scroll 3: Reim
Scroll 4: Morgiana and Kaein
Scroll 5: Luna and Al-Thamen
Scroll 6: In Between
Scroll 7: Sky
Scroll 8: Countdown
Scroll 9: Resound
Scroll 10: Reim versus Magnostadt
Scroll 11: She Comes
Scroll 12: Vessels
Scroll 13: Warriors
Scroll 14: He comes
Scroll 15: Wish
Scroll 16: Invitation and Feud
Scroll 17: Play Your Cards Right
Scroll 18: Signs and Past
Scroll 19: Solomon and Demeus
Scroll 20: Broken Time
Scroll 21: Broken Mirror
Scroll 22: Future that Awaits Us
Scroll 24: Internal
Scroll 25: Hope
Scroll 26: Akil
Escapade 4
Scroll 1: According to Plan
Scroll 2: Sun and Rain
Scroll 3: New Light
Scroll 4: Responsibility
Scroll 5: Irony
Scroll 6: Tower of Feelings
Scroll 7: Ray
Scroll 8: Forgiven
Scroll 9: Rose Garden
Scroll 10: Losing It
Scroll 11: Dungeons and Akil
Scroll 12: Solution
Scroll 13: That Hope
Scroll 14: Shards
Scroll 15: Wishes
Epilogue
Character Profile
Bonus Scroll: Maharagan

Scroll 23: Comfort

368 9 0
By AthanasiaKashimashi

Aladdin just finished his story and Alibaba realized how difficult the magi's life was. Here he was, complaining about his life and all, but Aladdin had it worse. He bore the world in his shoulder. Thais saw the glint in the blonde's eyes, and she knew that the magi did make great friends.

'He will surely be there beside him. Aladdin, you have friends that you can trust and I hope that you will let them in so that you will not bear everything like your father did. Demeus already made that mistake and I know that Solomon did as well. However, I think you can choose what's right and wrong now.' She unconsciously touched her stomach and rubbed it. Her child will be living in this world as well. She only hoped that he/she will grow up with courage, wisdom and strength to carry on.

Her reverie was cut off when commotion from every side erupted. Sinbad was also acting different. She knew that everything he questioned was finally quenched, but there was still something dark in his eyes that she could not fathom. Something, even she, did not want to know. Like Aladdin and Alibaba, this was also the first time she saw Sinbad make that face.

"Kings, what I have shown you about Alma Toran, is part of the history that really happened in the past." Aladdin said. One of Kouen's household member scoffed and mocked him, asking him if they should follow orders from Solomon's son. The magi shook his head. That was not his intention at all.

"No, you are wrong. Alma Toran is a world in the past and now lies in ruins. I don't know if Solomon was evil or not. Only the people of the Alma Toran can judge it. Shouldn't we, as people of this world, decide on what we can do?" Aladdin asked. Many were confused and so, he simplified it. He asked them what they will do now that they know who their common enemy was.

"Are you going to save this world or destroy it!? If the current metal vessel owners continue their feud, then history will repeat itself. There is, indeed, an organization who is keen on Ill Ilah's descent. In order to stop this from happening, there are three things we must do. First, there must be a cease-fire treaty between all kingdoms." That statement itself caused an uproar between them. Thais also found it difficult. These kings in front of her already had minds of their own. They already made a decision and it will not be easy to persuade them.

"Aladdin, what are you planning?" Aladdin tried to justify his reasonings. Suddenly, Sinbad stood up.

"Sin? What are you—" Before Thais could even finish her question, Sinbad was already in front of Kouen. He expressed his dislike towards them and Kouen did the same. He was trying to provoke everybody against Kou by telling them that Al-Thamen resides in his country. She worried for her husband's judgment. Luckily, instead of instigating further arguments, Kouen retorted calmly.

"Sinbad, you have the power to make the world move and yet, why do you resort to live your life in such twisted ways? I don't understand you at all."

All in all, none of the kingdoms were able to get Aladdin's message. Thais gritted her teeth. She feared for the future but she feared more of the present. Nobody would be able to tell how everything will go from now on. She quickly rose to her feet and stood by her husband's side.

"Sin, Kouen, have you really understood the meaning of the story Aladdin just told you?" She asked. Sinbad could not take his eyes off his wife. He understood it a little but not to the extent. Kouen, on the other hand, did not answer her. She was about to ask more when Alibaba rushed past her, almost knocking her if it was not for Sinbad catching her. He insisted that he will fight by Kou's side if it means that Aladdin's wish will be granted.

"Don't get too serious, you fool. Aladdin, you have let me hear a good story but I have already lost interest in you. Although, I must say that I still have a few question especially about yours Thais. I would love to hear it someday." He smirked. Thais sighed at him. She missed the look that Sinbad gave them.

Just then, a dark silhouette descended from the sky. It was the high priest of Kou, Judal. He was quite offended with them associating him with Al-Thamen. To say that they were surprised was an understatement.

"Hey, Aladdin! That was a very stupid and boring story you just told right now. However, will you be able to accept me a friend or foe? Although I must say, things have gotten pretty interesting." He smirked. Thais shook her head and sat back down on her chair. The sudden turn out of events made her feel exhausted for some reason.

Judal came without disturbing the flow of the rukh and Aladdin was astonished. He knew that he had grown stronger. The black magi turned towards Yunan and challenged him to a duel after knowing that his body was growing weaker every day. Thais raised an eyebrow at this and gave Yunan a look. The Guardian of the Rift just smiled at her sheepishly.

"Hey, Judal! I don't know why you showed up but you can't just do what you want." Sin was about to reach him when Judal just ignored him. He was not here to apprehend the stupid king, he was here to tell them of the great news.

"There is no need to look hard, you know. That Arba lady you are talking about us that vile woman, Ren Gyokuen. Geez, took you all long enough. Tch." He clicked his tongue in annoyance. Thais' suspicions were confirmed and now, she watched all their reactions. Many were surprised but that did not just stopped there.

"Young Master! It seems that something grave has happened back in Kou. I-I am sorry to tell you but Lady Gyokuen was murdered by the fourth prince, Ren Hakuryuu." One of the soldiers exclaimed. Koumei tried to calm him down and confirm it once more.

"Please, General, take lead of the troops as soon as possible!" They were shaken and Kouen felt a little irritated at the turn out of events. He turned to Judal who was smirking. He knew that he, too, was behind all of it.

"You are also part of it aren't you?" Judal smirked and showed them a little of his power. Thais clenched her hands. He got his power after that war in Magnostadt, she was sure of that.

"Take it, this is just my way of greeting you." A roar of thunder echoed through the air. Before it could even hit the ground, Thais stood in front of them and called for her magic.

"Zaman. Hifz." A blue colored borg protected them. Thais' eyes glowed a brighter yellow before it dimmed back to her blue one. She felt her body convulsed in pain but kept it deep within her. It was no time to worry everybody. Judal was impressed by her powers and commended her for it.

"Well, you really are something Lady Thais. We'll see you in our home country, suckers!" He disappeared from their sight and Thais had a hard time focusing on not collapsing. She hated being weak, but she hated more for others to see that she could not control her powers.

Thais let out a sigh and turned towards to Alibaba and the others who were determined to go back to Balbadd after receiving such message from Kou. Sinbad also sent his regard that he will help Kouen after learning that the prince was after all against them. Thais heaved out relief. Yunan glanced at her and noticed that her body will not last long if she will not do what Sheba did to keep Aladdin safe while in her womb. He beckoned for her and she nodded.

"Are you sure you should use magic without taking careful measures? Queen Sheba that time used her magic and I'm sure that with your special rukh, you will be able to do it." Yunan muttered. Thais understood what he was saying and he tried but there was something that prevented her to do so. The magi questioned it and she could not provide him any good answer.

"I'll try to help this child grow properly, Yunan. You should also take care of yourself. Don't you ever think that I forgot what Judal said earlier. For now, I should break the news to my husband before he freaks out. We will be going now. I'll see you soon, Yunan." She smiled. Yunan bade her farewell.

Alibaba and the others returned to Balbadd. Sinbad and the others, on the other hand, shipped back to Sindria. During their ride, Thais pulled Sinbad to their quarters. It was time that he knew.

"Is there something wrong, Thais?" He asked. She scratched her head in embarrassment. She did not actually planned this but this might be here only chance.

"I... I'm pregnant, Sin." She whispered. Sinbad could barely understand her so he asked her to repeat it again. It was too embarrassing for her that her voice quivered in nervousness.

"I'm p-pregnant." This time, Sinbad was frozen in place. He could not believe the words that came out of her mouth. Was she really pregnant? Since when did she know? Why did she just tell him now?

"Sin?" She waited for his response. Her fear increased tenfold. She did not know if he will love to have her child but Solomon forbid that he will not abandon them.

"I-I'm gonna be a father? A father!? A father!" He hugged Thais who cried tears of joy. It seemed like Sinbad was relieved of it, he loved her—their child. Sinbad kissed her passionately and Thais felt the sudden wetness in her legs. Her husband carefully touched her stomach going to her private area. She mewled when Sinbad teased her clitoris. His hands were warm and Thais could feel herself release her cum. Carefully, he removed her clothes and kissed her everywhere. To make sure that her baby was safe, she made a protection spell around her womb. Her breast ached for Sinbad's touch and he could not wait to feel her around his manhood. Caress and loud moans could be heard around the room. Nobody dared to go near their quarters and they were grateful for it.

"Sinbad~ Ah~ You're so hot." Tears filled her eyes while Sinbad repeatedly slam his whole being into her. She cried in both the pain and pleasure. She was sure that his jealousy was satiated after their meaningful night in their quarters.

"I hope that this will last forever, Sin." She wished before falling asleep. Sinbad watched his wife with gentle eyes. He could not help but feel so gifted to have her in his arms. Just then, a voice echoed in his mind.

'She is quite the beauty, yes. Just like her ancestor.'

'What do you want?' He briskly asked. The voice snorted at him and mocked his overprotectiveness.

'I have no need for her yet but do tread carefully, Sinbad. You are still a precious player in this game of destiny.' It muttered. Sinbad shooed the voice away and slept peacefully with his wife.

Kou Empire
Al-Thamen HQ

"Alright. Eisa, I've figured a way to get out of here. I already heard that there will be a civil war coming. It will be between Ren Kouen and Ren Hakuryuu. We have to get out of here during that time. I've already contacted Kaein. He will guide us out of here. I need you to be careful and don't make our escape so obvious. Am I clear?" Luna asked the child behind her. Eisa nodded and clenched his staff tightly. They will finally be able to get out of the horrid headquarters they were kept for a long time.

"Will we be meeting Lady Thais?" He asked. Luna nodded. It seemed like Eisa had already taken a liking to her mistress. However, they will still have to be careful. Plus, she also felt like there will be something that was going to affect the future. Something that will break somebody's heart.

'I wish that I know what that is though.'

Magnostadt

"It should be around here. Oh, here it is." Khamisa held her journal tightly before leaving the area to return back to Kaein who gladly accompanied her to Magnostadt. She visited Sindria in hopes to see Lady Thais, but she only left a letter saying that if she needed anything, she will just have to say Arjwani to the paper and somebody will appear by her side. That was why Kaein suddenly disappeared while he was in the summit with her mistress.

"Are you done, Kid?"

"Yeah! Wait just a minute." She quickly tucked it in and returned back to his side.

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.4K 25
(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her a...
42.2K 2K 34
*I do not own Magi or any of it's characters* Several hundred years after the Kou Empire civil war, Al-Thamen is completely defeated. The battle was...
78K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...
464 12 13
"Hey hench-human, what's up with the serious face?" "...I think Eliza recognized me..." "What kinda nonsense is that? She's a ghost and you're from a...