adopted by wdw/// Zach herron...

By tubbosbiglaw

DISCONTINUED Alyssa North has a rough past and one day she gets picked by Why don't we to live with them. Ma... More

Cast
ready for the day
they are here
New home
deppression
cought
Jonah's Secret
coming together
music much
Logan's
Beach
part 12
Logan's and pizza
Fight with jack
secret
Part 16
My own song
Daniel the smartaxx
history of the Seavey family
supernatural
vamps
unknow
part 24
Part 27
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
i need to inform you- owner
Part 31
Part 32
Part 32
A/N but i am changing alyssa look
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Part 39
jacks back
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
More cast ?!?
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59

haunted house

2.5K 49 3
By tubbosbiglaw

 The next day. I head downstairs and lay on the couch waiting for someone to wake the flip up. I hear someone coming down the stairs but no one is there. I scream as loud as i flipping can. The guys the run downstairs. " what is going on why did you scream at the top of your lungs!" they all say panicked." i heard someone going down the stairs but no one was there, and i freaked." i say still in shock." well let's look around." jonah says. We look around but i see something i have never seen before a flipping ghost that has a knife right up to zach's back(it will make more sense in the feature why it's zach) i go up to the ghost and rip the knife out of its hands and run. " alyssa where did you get that knife that has blood all over it." corbyn asks." a ghost had and was about to kill zach with it." i scream as its gets closer to me. I scream everyone goes flying to the wall. What the hell. Well at least the ghost is dead right the guys i think are alright." a-a-are y-you guys a-l-l-right?" i say balling my eyes out." yeah we're alright, but how did you do that?" the rub their head a little then get up and start to walk around normally. " i have no idea, but the good news is that whatever thing that was trying to kill zach it's dead." i say rubbing the back of my neck i feel really bad for what happened. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.5K 120
What would happen if the members of Why Don't We were all brothers and you were their little sister This story is about a 14 year old girl named Aly...
422K 10.1K 53
After being abruptly kidnap by five devilish boys, you started getting attached to them. [Sequel out now!]
6.5K 149 23
Alyssa Avery finds her long lost brother and meets him. They become close and he takes her to meet his friends. I wonder what happens....😉 (The sto...
5.1K 131 38
Riley is a vampire who goes to a human high school. She meets the Why Don't We boys who are werewolves who try to stop her from slowly feeding off hi...