Some dirty and cute imagines...

By shawn_yas_muffins

The title says it all... More

1: Jealous
2: The Best
3: Staring
4: Sister's Boyfriend
5: Happy Birthday
6: Crush
7: Dreams
8: Embarrassed
9: Tease
10: Prom
11: Good Morning
12: Cashier
13: Desire
15: Frustrated
16: Help me
17: The Girl In Black
18: Lonely
19: Skype
Quick Reminder To Everyone
20. Realization
21: Perks
22: Question
I'm Back Bitches
23: Perks Pt.2
24: Just A Fan
25: Life's Too Short
26: Sister's Boyfriend Pt.2
sorry
27: Care Free
28: Care Free Pt.2
SAVE OUR LUNG
29: Freak
30: The Truth
31: Can't Help It
32: Just Hangin' Out
33: Day after Day, Night after Night

14: Tour

9.9K 89 16
By shawn_yas_muffins

Y/n

    I give y/f/n one more hug and she gives me a wide grin as we pull away. I roll my eyes and regret telling her the news.

"Calm down, y/f/n," I laugh and she looks at me.

"How am I supposed to calm down after you just told me that your boyfriend proposed to you?!" She exclaims and I smile.

"I can't answer that because I'm just as excited and happy, but I'm just not showing it," I grin and we both exclaim while jumping up and down.

"I'm so happy, but I unfortunately have to go, I love you boo!" She salutes and I blow a kiss.

    I close the door as she enters her car and I smile with my back to the door in a daydream. The image of me being officially his and him being officially mine is just really overwhelming, in a good way of course. I bite my lip and play around with the ring that held so much meaning while making my way upstairs.

    As soon as my back hit the comfortable mattress, I soon begin to miss his touch. My mood changes from happy and excited to cuddly and sad. I immediately decide to help myself and make my way to my closet. I reach in and pull out one of his sweaters and hold it to my chest.

"I really miss you, muffin," I say in a baby voice and breathe in the beautiful scent of my manz.

    I make my way back to my bed and cuddle into the sweater, imagining that he was right by my side and not somewhere else in the world. I close my eyes and feel the faint feeling of his lips on my forehead and his arms tightly wrapped around me.

    A tear slowly slips from my eye as the faint feeling soon fades away into nothing. I sniffle and remove the other several tears that slipped from my eyes. The feels are kicking in and I don't like it one bit.

    I gasp as my phone scares me and I look at the screen to see who was calling me. A big grin appears onto my face and I swipe to answer the facetime.

"This thing doesn't wann- oh shit! I-I mean, oh crap! Hey, gorgeous!" Shawn greets happily and I laugh.

"Hello, charming!" I greet and he looks away with a blush.

"Hey! I'm the one who's supposed to be making you blush not vice versa!" He defends and I giggle.

"What can I say? I'm a charmer," I smirk and dramatically flip my hair and regret it when it flipped back and slapped me in the face.

    I hear the most beautiful laugh and smile as I see Shawn holding his stomach as he laughs his lungs out. I smile and lift an eyebrow as he wipes a tear from his eye.

"Oh my god... That was a knee slapper, when you try to be cool, but fail," he says and laughs at his own joke as I just enjoy his joy.

"Ya done?" I smirk and he stops laughing while looking at me.

"Sorry, anyway... How's my beautiful lady doing? Hm?" He asks and rests his chin in his palm in a cute manner and I 'aw' outloud.

"I'm doing good, just in a cuddly mood right now and I have your sweater with me," I say and pull his sweater out to show him.

"Oh, baby, don't say that! Then I'm gonna force my bus driver to take me all the way home just to hold you! I miss your warmth, the smell of your hair, how good it felt everytime you ran your fingers through my hair," he sighs with a frown and I blush.

"Mhm? What else do you miss?" I ask and he chuckles.

"The sparkle in your eyes everytime I took you out for your favorite food, the smell of your shampoo on your body when you got out of the shower, how you always pick at your nail polish when you're nervous and complain about your nail polish never staying after, when you were too short to reach and I had to either pick you up or do it myself, when it rained outside and you always looked outside the window in awe, when you used to cry because your cramps were killing you and your immediate change in character when I put pressure around your hips, how you cuddled into me when you came home from a long day and just sighed in relief as I played with your hair, how small you looked in my clothes..." He explains and stops as I sniffle.

"Oh don't mind me, baby, keep going," I say and let the tears flow instead of removing them.

"Please don't cry, princess," he frowns and I look up to avoid his eyes because they would make me want to cry more.

"I promise I won't cry anymore if you keep explaining what you miss about me," I suggest and he sighs with a defeated smile.

"Ok... I miss the feeling of your soft, warm, plump lips against mine, the way you moaned everytime I kissed your neck, how you tugged at my hair and how you scratched my back, when you teased me in public and we would get home to do more, when I made you breakfast and then I would have my breakfast afterwards, how good you felt around me and how fast you would start snoring after making love..." He says and I bite my lip with a smile and a deep blush.

"Stop it Shawn..." I cover my face.

"What I miss the most, though... is when I got lucky enough to wake up before you and I got to witness one of the most beautiful sights in my life, your mouth was open and little snores slipped out once in a while, your long, beautiful lashes brushing against your flushed cheeks, your nose crunching up everytime I would move a strand of hair out of your face, how your eyes fluttered open slowly as my lips touched yours, when I wake up with you literally on top of me and your arms wrapped around me like a baby, when a little drewl would slip from the side of your mouth and I would laugh at how comfortable you looked, how your fingers twitched everytime I would run my fingers up and down your arm, how soft your skin was when my fingertips glided on your thighs, your laugh, your smile, your tears, your hugs, your kisses, your embrace, my baby, you, my princess, my everything, my world... that's what I miss..." He says and I don't remove my hands from my mouth in a shocked expression as a couple tears slipped from his eyes and my own.

"Oh no, baby... don't cry, muffin, please be strong... I can't see you like that because I know I can't do anything, I can't comfort you, I can't tell you everything's ok, baby please stay strong," I croak and let my tears flow.

"Good thing is that I have really exciting news, but I also have ten times more exciting news too," he says and I wipe my tears as he changes the subject.

"Ok, baby, tell me," I say with a smile and he smiles back.

"Andrew came into my room a week ago and he told me something really fucking awesome," he begins and I hum in response for him to continue.

"He told me that Khalid and I's new song, Youth, just hit number one on iTunes and I was so fucking happy," he explains and I grin proudly while clapping my hands.

"Oh my god, Shawn! Congratulations, that's so amazing! I'm so proud of you and your fans are literally the shit!" I exclaim and he laughs while nodding his head.

"They're very important to me," he says and looks at me with a dazzling smile.

"Ready for the other news?" He asks and I nod my head with a patient smile.

"So, andrew also told me some news that day and it was about one of the most amazing things I had eve-," he said and the screen begins to freeze and his connection was poor.

"Shawn?... Shawn?!" I say and groan dramatically as I end it and was about to call him back until I heard my front door's knob begin to jiggle.

    I look behind me and furrow my eyebrows as I hear the front door finally open. I then hear keys drop into the key bowl. I roll my eyes and immediately know it's y/f/n and she probably forgot something. I gave her a key to my house and besides her it's only Shawn and I who have keys.

"Y/f/n, did you forget somet-," I begin as I come downstairs and stop myself when I look up.

"The news was that the tour finished early and I was able to come home," Shawn says as he stands at the doorway.

    I drop to my knees on the steps and look at him with wide eyes and my mouth open. I then begin to cry and get up as I run to him. He opens his arms and engulfs me into his embrace as I jump into his arms. I dig my head into his neck and sob happily as his hands hold my legs. He moves my head for me to look at him and pulls me in for a long, passionate kiss.

    My lip quivers as I feel his lips against mine and I kiss back with so much love and adoration. We pull away and he puts his forehead against mine. He soon lets me down onto my feet and I wrap my arms around his waist as his fingers brush through my hair.

"Your an asshole," I croak and he chuckles.

"I know, baby, but you know you love me," he says and I hug him tighter.

"I will always love you, no matter what," I breathe and he moves so he can see me.

"The feeling's mutual, princess," he whispers and attaches his lips to mine once again.

    He didn't break our kiss and picked me up as he moved to the couch and all I'm gonna say is that we enjoyed eachother's company all day and he was able to witness every little thing that he missed about me.

On our wedding day, there is absolutely no dout in my mind about saying 'I Do' to this amazing, handsome, kind boy I've come to know and love...

********
Oh...my...god...I'm...gonna...die...from...how...cute...this...was...😭
-Leslie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 9.6K 150
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
61.8K 2.8K 98
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
6.2M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
343K 7.5K 93
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...