And They Call Me The Dragon.

lovelyloki623

My name is Loki.. Well Lorena Kimberson but my friends call me Loki. Everyone else? Everyone else calls me a... Еще

My Name is Lorena Kimberson. Call me Loki
Last Day of Winter Break
What A Fine Mess
Oh my...
Beyond the Veil
Our Song
Don't Let Me Get Me
Wait and Bleed
Author's Note
Home is where the...Truth is?
Character Index
Meet The Dragon

Don't kick my ass... i love you? :D

1.2K 70 24
lovelyloki623

So.... I'm back! My sincerest of sincerest apologies! Life has been kickin' my ass! But you sexy beast god motherfuckers (new and from when i first started) have been supporting me like crazy! So I'm back. Expect a huge update within the next week or 2 and hopefully I'll have updates for you guys weekly to biweekly if that's cool. Also.. I was rereading what i have so far and was wondering if i should possibly... Maybe after the next 5 chapters or so rewrite the story with the editing of the mistakes you lovely people brought to my attention? Oh! Oh! I was also thinking about maybe a new cover? All up to guys! So let me know! And remember... I fucking love you, betch!!!

Loki out!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

43.9K 1.6K 11
LOKI X READER - A SLOW-BURN ROMANCE & DARK FANTASY CHARACTER-DRIVEN STORY - COMPLETED You and your family are unexpectedly invited to a celebratory f...
416K 7.8K 12
"As of now, you will call me master, and I shall call you mine! Do you understand?" You're a trainee clinical psychologist who accidentally gets on...
360K 10.9K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
159K 7.2K 27
"You're a killer, a monster. There is no 'master' for you. Everyone that loved you is dead. Because of you! Don't flatter yourself. No one will ever...