Euphoria | JJK

נכתב על ידי Le_Mochi

"Why must I always suffer... when can I free myself of the past? When can I find my self happiness? When can... עוד

-O N E-
-T W O-
-T H R E E-
-F O U R-
-F I V E-
-S I X-
-S E V E N-
-E I G H T-
-N I N E-
T E N

E L E V E N

175 7 7
נכתב על ידי Le_Mochi

"It's Minjun..." Jungkooks heart racing, he panicked, his shaky hands hesitant while holding his phone, his slender fingers deciding whether they click the green button on his screen or not. As if they had a mind of its own, they clicked it and Jungkook mentally facepalmed.

Bringing the phone up to his ear slowly with his shaky hands, his mouth dry, his face pale, he gulped and sqeaked, "H-hello?"

"Jungkook, is this you?" The voice belonged to Minjun, but he didn't want to believe it. He didn't want to believe that his older brother was calling him. The one who screwed up everything in his life, the one he resented so much, the one he wished could just go away.

Furrowing his eyebrows, "Why..." Jungkook seethed, "Why are you calling me now?!" He roared, like a fierce lion ready to pounce onto its prey and clasp its jaws tightly onto its neck, "How dare you call me, you disgraceful son of a bitch!"

Yoongi merely looked at Jungkook in shock, he's never really seen Jungkook this angry before, witnessing just how much resent he has in him towards his brother. His hatred for his brother just spewing out of him.

Biting his lips as Minjun was silent on the other side, Jungkook took a deep breath, his knuckles turning white, letting out a light sigh trying to relax himself.

Minjun spoke, for the first time in Jungkooks life, his voice was soft, "Father..." he started off, "He's alive." Pausing, "He has been hospitalized since that night, due to his injuries, because of me, he had to get surgery. I took him to the hospital and paid for his medical bills, it'll take him another full month to recover." He said calmly.

Jungkook could care less, if anything, anyone, if his father was considered as a human being, he hated his father the most out of everyone. But his brother always came into play with that as well.

The reason why he hated his father was because he gave so much freedom to Minjun in Jungkooks eyes, he gave him love, in a way, he was favored over Jungkook, he never got beaten or punished, not once did he ever touch Minjun... that is at least not in front of Jungkook.

"I ran away." Minjuns voice now shaky on the other side, he asks, "Jungkook, do you remember that hill we always used sit on top of when you were crying? Watching the stars under a tree, eating your favorite ice cream as kids?"

Jungkook was skeptic, he has been so traumatized ever since his childhood, his hatred within him completely taking over his mind, heart, and his soul. "Are you that delusional Minjun?" Jungkook scoffed, the arrogance in his voice growing.

"Since when have you ever given two living shits about me, huh? Since when were you ever caring towards me? Since when did you ever take the time out of your day to even try comfort me as kids?" Jungkooks voice now shaking, "Unless you think being treated as your rag doll was comforting." Whispering the last sentence he managed to bring out.

Minjun cut in, "Just... I'll send you the address, I need to talk to you Jungkook, I need to talk to you in person, I have so much to say that I can't just say over the phone..." pausing, "I know that you're mad at me and you have the right to be, I really do, and I understand that I am in no place of telling you to do so, but I beg of you... just meet me, brother." Desperately trying to get Jungkooks approval.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart, something was stabbing it over and over again, he feels like if he says 'no', or even agreed with an 'okay I'll go', that he would still regret it either way.

Taking another deep breath, furrowing his eyebrows, defeated, he simply said, "Fine. I'll be there after you send me your location." With that, he ended the call.

He dropped his hand down as it lightly held his phone, his head hanging low, he got the message immediately afterwards.

Sighing again, he looked at Yoongi, and gave him an apologetic look, "I have to go..."

Raising his eyebrows, unbothered, "Its okay, go to him Jungkook. Don't come back until you two figure yourselves out." Patting Jungkook's back, "As important as you think I am, your brother is more important. I'll be fine here." Lightly smiling.

"Thank you, Yoongi hyung." Giving him a small smile, lightly hugging him before he left.
___

.

.

.

As Jungkook walked alone through the cold night, he was lucky the spot was relatively close to Yoongi's house. Checking his last message as he had to be sure he was coming to the right place, '8948 S Paradise Rd and W Misty Springs, You'll see a CVS around the area and a park ahead of it. I'll be standing near the entrance.'

Jungkook was standing between the two streets, spotting a CVS and a park ahead of it, as mentioned, but it seemed to be really empty, it was all too gloomy. He shook his head and just walked that way. After taking a few more steps, he spotted Minjun's figure.

He stopped in his tracks, thinking if he should just turn back or not. Minjun's head picked up, making eye contact with Jungkook, making his way towards him. He too slowly made his way towards Minjun.

Minjun was about to give Jungkook a hug, but Jungkook rejected it, obviously not comfortable, he didn't even want to be there in the first place.

Faking an awkward cough, Minjun gestured Jungkook to follow him, and he did. The two were soon standing on top of a small hill as a body of water below it reflected the moonlight, glistening.

Minjun had no time to waste, looking at Jungkook with sorry eyes, "Listen, I know all of I've done was bad things to you, all I ever did was make myself look good and have you do literally everything for me-"

"If this is your apology Minjun... I won't just accept it like that. If this is really what you've called called me for, then please, let me leave." Jungkook cut in.

Minjun was trembling, "Jungkook please..." Pausing, "I don't want you to get the wrong idea or something, I wouldn't call you out here for no reason. Please let me explain why I've been like this... and about that night."

Jungkook gave in and decided to listen to Minjuns words, nodding for him to continue, "You know... father has always favored me for being the oldest, sure, but when you weren't around, he used to make me do so many horrible things for him when I was little... I did all his dirty work... and if I didn't, he'd beat me, just the way he would beat you, but worse." He explained.

"As I grew up and you came along, when it was time for me to finish high school and such, I hated asking you for help. I didn't need your help at all really... I'm not stupid, I wasn't getting bad grades really, it was all on purpose. I just had to put up a show, it's been a facade all these years whether you believe it or not." Pausing, "I've always hated the way he treated you... and the way you just look at him through those innocent and fear filled eyes of yours... when you're just a frail 19 year old kid who's trying to seek out who you are, trying to have a better life..." furrowing his brows, "It just, hurts."

Jungkook was confused, shocked, he was interested in what else Minjun had to say, but he still couldn't trust him, "Jungkook... you're my little brother, I love and care about you so much even if you don't see it, the last thing I'd ever want is for you to get hurt... but with the kind of family we have..." Laughing to himself, "It's almost impossible." Taking in a deep breath, "The reason why I tell you to help me for example, isn't because I'm stupid and that I can't do shit on my own. I know all I need to know, I'm smarter than you think, I can get straight A's within a snap of my fingers... but that was the only excuse I could come up with to be with you... to spend time with you. Even if it wasn't the best, it was still something. I was happy enough to spend some time with you while you weren't getting beaten senseless by our father." Minjun let out a sigh, sure Jungkook wouldn't understand. "It was a way for me drag you away from father 'demanding help' and such."

Minjun could only look at Jungkook with the slightest faith he had left in him, "I know you probably won't believe me... after all you've been through, after all I could barely even do just for you... for me even... I'm just another failure." He smiled.

After what Minjun did to Jungkook for almost all his life, after being a coward in Jungkooks eyes and never really doing anything besides sit there and watch with eyes like a hawk, ready to tear you apart and gobble you up from afar, Jungkook didn't see the big picture until it hit him. Of course he was beyond traumatized with the kinds of punishments he received as a kid til now, all he knew was false hope and lies. All he could ever think of were ways to get rid of the demons living inside him, gnawing their way out of his flesh and bones and into his soul, but he never had the courage to actually settle things for once and for all. 

But after a moment of silence, that small picture he held ever so tightly onto, grew, and he could see it clearly.

Jungkook was left speechless, he never realized that such a small action like that could have meant something so great, even if he hated it. Minjun only tried his best to do whatever he could to be with Jungkook as long as it meant he wouldn't have to get hurt in the process, even if it wasn't that pleasant for the both of them.

"Hyung..." Jungkook whispered, catching Minjun's attention, since he never called Minjun 'hyung' before.

Minjun took this chance and opened his arms out for Jungkook to come and give him a brotherly hug. Sniffing, Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around Minjun, giving his older brother a tight, loving, warm hug, "I'm so sorry..." He cried, "I'm sorry for always doubting you!"

Minjun patted Jungkooks head, furrowing his brows, "I'm sorry for being like this for the past 19 years of your life Jungkook... I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid you wouldn't believe me, I never really had the right chance to tell you either..." He paused with a sigh, hugging his younger brother back, "I didn't want to treat you this way, but I had to be cold because of father... I'm so glad I snapped that night, I couldn't take any more of your cries for help, it broke my heart, and it shattered into a million tiny pieces. All the guilt hit me like a strong gust of wind, ready to knock me off my feet."

After Jungkook stopped crying and felt somewhat better, his brother comforting him, he let go and wiped his tear stained cheeks. "If I wasn't so weak, you wouldn't have had to do that... but I could never bring myself to stand up and take action like you did. If I ever did something about it, father might as well would've ended up killing me for all I know." Jungkook laughed.

Chuckling, Minjun lightly punched Jungkooks arm, "Yah, not everyones strong, I sure wasn't. But I learned from it, and grew from it. You too will grow strong Jungkook." Lightly smiling, "You're already so strong in many ways Jungkook, you just haven't come to realize it. As far as physically being strong, anyone can simply hit the gym and work on that, I'll take you with me when things get better." He winked.

The two continued to talk, the night only got colder, and Jungkook felt a weight lift off his shoulders. As they walked, the two decided it was time to go back home, but neither really had a place to call home.

"Minjun, where have you been ever since that night?" Jungkook asked, curious, "Have you just been at... home? Or the hospital for the time being?"

Minjun nodded, sighing, "I told mother that I'd be leaving her there with father. I gave her some money after paying for the hospital bills and told her to stop drinking before I left." He chuckled, "All she did was roll her eyes and accept defeat."

Jungkook lightly laughed with him, "Do you want to stay with me at Yoongi hyung's? I'm sure he wouldn't mind?" scratching his head.

"You're sure he wouldn't mind, or are you asking me?" Minjun raised a brow, laughing at Jungkook.

"Listen, it came out as a question but it was meant to be a statement or whatever okay!" Defending himself.

Sneering at Jungkooks words, "Alright, I have no where better to be." Taking out his phone, "What's his address? I'll drive us there."

With that, Jungkook and Minjun headed back to Yoongi's house where the two will hopefully stay for the time being.

__

A/N: This chapter was confusing wasn't it... HHHHHHH-

(lol I'm back with the 'trying to be aesthetic but can't find the right gifs')

Le_Mochi ~ 💜

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.5K 690 25
"He killed himself,What part of that don't you understand?" "He won't,He never will" "You know he did.." "Why did he promise to stay then,Why did he...
1.9M 82.3K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
Suicide נכתב על ידי PEACH

ספרות חובבים

46.7K 2.4K 11
"I'm fine," no I'm not, I'm dying inside, "are you sure?" "yes," no I'm not, I'm not fine, I need help! Jungkook finally stands up to his father, rev...
13.3K 722 48
~Behind the most beautiful eyes, lay secrets deeper and darker than the mysterious sea but not even those secrets can be hidden from the truth~ ••• W...