the big city.

By liLoveLarryNarrrrrry

You think you're life's crazy? Try being Blair Bilher. She's only 18 years old, about to start the summer of... More

the big city.
CHAPTER ONE: THE BEACH.
CHAPTER 2: IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER.
CHAPTER THREE: SHARKS, JELLY FISH & STYLES, OH MY.
hey guys.
CHAPTER FOUR: APARTMENT 7
CHAPTER FIVE: PINKY PROMISES.
CHAPTER 6: LIARS.
CHAPTER 8: WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 8: MEETING "NEW" FRIENDS .
CHAPTER 9: NEW BEGINGINGS.
CHAPTER TEN: TIME FLYS.
CHAPTER 11: I NEED SOMEBODY, HELP.
CHAPTER 12: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU.
CHAPTER 13: AIRPLANE ADVENTURES.
CHAPTER: 14. OLD MEMORIES, NEW TRADITIONS, HAPPY ENDINGS.
CHAPTER 15: LIFE LONG PROMISES.
CHAPTER 16: 1234 I LOVE YOU.
CHAPTER 17: ONE RESOLUTION ILL STICK TOO.
CHAOTER 18: HEADING HOME.
CHAPTER 19: AN INTERESTING SHOPPING SPREE.
CHAPTER 20: NO MORE DOUBTS.
CHAPTER 21: THE TRUE DEFINITION OF FAMILY.
CHAPTER 22: LOOKING BACK.
NEW STORY!!!

CHAPYER 7: THE SUPRISE.

84 1 0
By liLoveLarryNarrrrrry

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!" I ywlled jumping on top of Harry.

"Blairrrrrrr. Get off, its so early!"

"You wouldn't want to miss the surprise now would you?"this got him up. There was two days left till the boys had to leave for their next tour location and me and Summer had a big surprise for the last to nights, to make them special.

Harry pulled back the covers that had been hiding him from my sight. He had a confused look on his face when he said,

"What surprise?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you that! Now, I'm going to go get in the shower, go walk up the other boys and El, and summer, tell them to get everything they packed for here, and take it with them because you'll be going to the airport from the surprise on Sunday. Got it?" I didn't give him a chance to reply, I just kissed his cheek and grabbed my clothes and headed off towards the bathroom.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I shook my head and laughed at Blair. I loved that girl. I got of of bed and walked into the living room to see Summer asleep on nialls shoulder, El asleep in louis' arms on the couch, Zayn on another couch, and Liam in the rocking chair, all fast asleep. Well, not for long, I thought to my self.

"EVERYBODY WAKKKKKKKKE UPPPPPP!!!!" I yelled as loud as i could. The next thing I knew, I had six death looks shooting my way.

"Harry, ill give you ten seconds to run." Zayn said trying to control his anger.

"Oh calm down Bradford bad boy, we all need to get up, and pack our stuff, Summer and Blair have a surprise." I smiled and walked back to Blair's room where my suitcase was. I could hear the boys and El asking Summer questions about the surprise, and her refusing to answer them as i packed. I smiled to my self, as i thought how I really wouldn't mind walking up to these seven people everyday for the rest of my life. I didn't know what I was going to do when we had to Leave Blair, Summer, and Eleanor here on

Sunday. I pushed the thought away and sat down on Blair's bed, picking up my phone and reading a text from Perrie. Oh boy.

PERRIE: hey harry.. I just wanted to let you know that me and Zayn broke up last night & I won't be needing the concert tickets any more.. I'll send them back to you as soon as i can. Thanks love. Xx Perrie.

I had sent Perrie tickets to surprise Zayn in our Austraillia concert sense her and her band Little Mix were touring there, but u guess she wouldn't be needing those anytime soon..

HARRY: alright, sounds good. Sorry about you and Zayn.. xx harry.

I set my phone down on the bed side table and looked up to see Blair look as beautiful as ever. She was wearing a short, blue jumper with white ankers scattered across it. Her hair was curled with a white head band pushing her hair out of her face, and she wore little make up. Only mascera. What was it about this girl that made me so speechless? Every time I see her, its like I can't speak.

BLAIR'S P.O.V

"Ready to go?!" I asked harry excitedly , walking over too him and putting my hands around his neck. Harry smiled and leaned his forehead against my own.

" would be more excited if you told me what we're doing." Harry said jokingly.

I rolled my eyes, and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before turning away and grabbing my already packed bag.

~~~~

"We're gong on a boat????" Zayn asked confused.

"Yep! We'll get to stay on the boat for today, Saturday, and a little bit on Sunday!" I told the boys. Eleanor had a modeling thing today so she wouldn't be coming until timorrow. The boat wasn't large. There was only five rooms, which ment that we would be doubling up. I hope the boys didn't mind.

"This better be safe.." liam., or "daddy direction" stated from the back of the group.

"And there better be good food!" Niall added, winning a laugh from everyone even though he was serious.

"Blair! Summer!" I heard a girls voice call from behind. I turned around to see who it was.

"Alex!!" Mw and summer both said nsyc. We both ran up and hged her tightly. We broke from the hug to see five very curious faces looking at us.

"Boys, this is Alex. She's a friend of mine and Summer's since we were little. Alex, this is the boys."

I pointed to each boy and told Alex their name. They both greeted each other welcomly.

"So, what are you doing in the city?!" Summer asked Alex sense she lived in Indiana.

"Visiting. I was going to suprise you guys at your apartment, but you guys weren't there so I dicided to just go walk around the peir, when i saw you guys!"

"Well if you're staying in the city, you're coming with us on our boating adventure!"zayn exclaimed from behind us.

"Yeah, you should deffinitly come!" I told her getting excited.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to intrude.." Alex said a smile playing at her lips.

"alexandrea, you are coming and that's final. Walk your little bit to that parking lot, get your bags, and meet us down here in ten minutes." I told her nit giving her a chance to argue, I turned around nd shouted one more thing,

"Oh, and i hope you don't mind bunking with someone!"

I faintly heard not at all as Alex popped open her trunk and took out her duffle bag. She was pretty short, but taller than me, and had insanly curly hair, kinda like Danielle's, but dirty blonde. She couldn't tan, so she was pretty palw, but she made it work. She was gorgeous.

"If we're sharing rooms, I call sharing with you."harry whispered into my ear sudectivly.

"We'll see." I said with a wink. Harry pretended to pout, so i reached up and missed his soft pink lips. I pullexd away hearing,

"Blair Olivia Russell, do you have a boyfriend?!" Alex shouted. I haven't gotten a chance to really tell anybody about harry besides my cousin Carly who also lives in the city, so we're pretty close.

I laughed before saying, "uh, yeah, I do"

Alex was about to say something but got interrupted by Niall. "Can we get on the boat now?! I'm hungryyyyy!"

"I am too! Lets go, we don't need to wait for them, me and Blair both have a set of keys." Summer said, running towards the dock.

SUMMER'S P.O.V.

Niall climbed up onto the boat and reached out his hand to me to help me up. I took it and climned up also, but I slipped when. Finally got up there, and sent me and Niall crashing the the floor. Niall broke my fall, I was layong face down on top of his chest, crushihm probably.

"Oh my gosh, I'm SO sorry!" I apologized, embarrassed.

Niall surprised me by laughing. I couldn't help but laugh along with him. His laugh was just so adorable.

"Don't be sorry, I'm perfectly fine, love." Niall smiled his million dollar smile in my direction. I felt myself blushing.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow your roll boys and girls. Save that for the room later! Yes, we did pair you two u together!" Louis said laughing walking into the inside of the boat. I quickly got of niall, picked up my bag, and hurried inside also.

"So, who's paired up with who for therooms?" Niall asked once everyone was inside the boat, and was sitting comfertbly in the tiny living room.

"Its, me and harry, you and Summer, Liam and Paul, Louis and El, and then Zayn and Alex" Blair told me and Niall sense everyone already knew who they were with.

"Ooooh, Alex and Zaynnnnn!" Niall cooed. Everyone laughed while Zayn playfully hit niall on the back of the head, and Alex blushed. I think someone has a crush..

"Sense we have to wait for Eleanor to get here tomorrow around 11, we had to keep the boat docked in the same place, but tomorrow we are going to go out and explore the lake!" Summer said excitedly.

"Sounds like fun." Liam said.

"Alright, should we go unpack, then meet back in here to figure out what we're going to do tonught.?" Zayn asked.

"That's a great idea Zayny boy." Harry said grabbing mine and his bags and walking towards our room.

Once I finished unpacking, I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. I was intteruptaded by a heavy weight on my chest. Harry. I opened my eyes to see him laying down on my chest, and burying his in my hair.

"Harry?" I said quietly

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to miss you so much when you leave Sunday." I said my voice barly over a whisper.

"I'm going to miss you too bear, but I don't want to think about leaving now, I just want to lay here with you."

"I wish I could stay in this moment forever." I said letting my eyes flutter shut.

"Me too, baby."

The best kind of relationship, is the kind where you hold each other in yours arms, and never want to let go. The kind where you can just lay and listen their heartbeat because its so quite, yet you're perfectly happy. The kind where you just never get bored of each others company. That's we me and harry had. I haven't known this kid for more than I week, and I already knew that I loved him. Is that crazy? Yeah, its crazy, but love's crazy.

~~~~

"TIME TO GO SWIMMMMING!!!" I woke up in a start hearing Louis barge into mine and Harry's room wearing only his swim trunks. Harry rolled off of me and i stretched my arms above my head. Harry had gotten up and was digging through his bag trying to find his swim trunks. By this point Louis had left, so I crawled out of bed, and walked of to the cabnet where I had put my clothes, and pulled out a two piece bkinni. It was neon green, strapless, with a bow in the middle.

HARRY'S P.O.V

Blair went to go shower, so I got out of bed and put on my trunks.

I dicied to check twitter while I waited for Blai

I looked up from my phone to see Blai looking as gorgeous as ever. He long brown hair was wavy and down, and she had on a white knee length cover up over her swim suit. I noticed her staring at me wide eyed, I looked down self consious, then I realize she was staring because I had no shirt on.

"Its not nice to stare." I said smirking and walking out onto the dock.

"I just can't help my self, Haz." She replied with a wink.

BLAIR'S P.O.V.

I hurried after harry, and reached the dock. I looked out to see niall and Summer sitting on the dock eating apples, and the rest of the crew in the water. Even Eleanor was here now.today was going to be so fun.

Or so she thought..

~~~~

"we have to get him to the hospital!" Summer yelled.

"Paul, take us to shore NOW." I commanded.

"When we get there, my car is in the parking lot, I'll drive but there's only room for about five of us."Alex stated.

"Alex, me you and Blair will ride in your car there, the rest of you guys, meet us thereas soon as you can." Louis said. Everyone said okay. I walked over to the limp form of a boy laying down on one of the beach chairs, a blood soaked bandaid covered the 2 inch long gash on the side of his head.

Tears rolling down my cheeks, I ran my fingers through his soft hair. I couldn't believe this is how today was going to end. In a hospital room.

"Its gunna be okay harry.." I whispered to his unconscious body, and laid my head down on his chest, crying into it.

neon green, and straplea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 163 27
When 19 year old American Rachel Johnson meets One Direction and more importantly Niall Horan, her life gets flipped upside down, turned around backw...
33.8K 1.6K 50
Tatum Williams, 17 years old, is finally in her last year of school. For her the years seemed to drag longer than usual. Tatum and her mom move aroun...
219K 2.1K 115
just some One Direction fanfics that I found interesting! *this is super old so some of these fanfics might've been removed*
50.5K 575 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...