Manan:Hamesha. Forever.

由 freelancer_JS

A continuation From talent hunt..... Life isn't how it looks..... Just a further imagination into the lives o... 更多

Before Beginning!!
Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16
17
18.
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26.
27

13.

9.3K 642 118
由 freelancer_JS

Nandini: chale....humare friends humara wait kar rahe hoge.

Manik: toh karne do thoda aur wait......but I am not letting you go.

Saying this Manik made her sit on the teachers desk. After leaving the announcement room, Manik and Nandini were walking back towards the Fab5 jam room. Both of them were avoiding the looks that the other students were giving them. While walking back Manik spotted an empty classroom and dragged Nandini into it paying no heed to all her protests.

Nandini: kya hai Manik?

Manik: Kuch ni....

Nandini: Toh yaha kyu leke aaye.

Manik: Bas aise hi

Manik tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Knowing very well that Manik wasn't going to listen to her, Nandini sighed and shifted comfortably. Manik was simply playing with her hair while Nandini was ogling at his handsome face.

She was caressing his stubble and smiling. She instantly developed a liking for his pricky stubble. Not that he didn't look handsome when clean shaved. Infact his clean shaven face made him look young, dashing and hot. But this stubbled face gave a very homely messy look that Nandini liked a lot. This gave him a very nerdy look which made him look cute at the same time handsome.

She was roaming her fingers across his stubbled chin. Manik smiled looking at the adoration that her eyes carried for him. He leaned down a little closer and rubbed his jawline on Nandini's chubby cheeks. Flinching at the sudden contact Nandini moved a little away making Manik smirk. He pulled her closer holding her waist.

Again leaning closer he rubbed his jawline on her cheek simultaneously tickling her. Nandini giggled and pushed his hard rock chest trying to escape. Manik smiled and pulled her even more closer. Nandini's legs were dangling on the sides with Manik standing between them. He rubbed their noses together and then pecked her nose again causing Nandini to giggle.

Nandini managed to get off the table. Manik was continuously tickling her. Her giggles were making him chuckle.
Nandini managed to escape from his hold and was running around the chairs kept there. Manik was chasing her.

After a lot of chasing around the chairs, pushing the chairs trying to block the other Manik was able to catch hold of Nandini's wrist. He pulled her closer. His grip on her wrist tightened. Nandini wiggled to free her hand but Manik didn't loosen his grip. She pleaded him to leave her through her eyes. Manik smirked and nodded in a no. She continued wiggling and at the same time moving away.

Nandini was walking backwards. Her leg hit one of the benches. Before she could fall flat on the floor Manik caught her pulling her even more closer. He kissed the wrist that he was holding. He placed wet kisses all around her wrist.

They both were now so close that Manik's breathe were falling on her little nose while Nandini's breathes were falling on his lips making him loose control. He clutched her waist even more tightly. Their lips almost touching. Nandini was shivering in his arms due to their proximity. Manik kept pulling her shivering petite frame more into himself.

Unknowingly Nandini's fingers were lightly caressing Manik's nape hair igniting more passion into him. Having enough Manik angled his face and sucked her upper lip. Pulling back he saw Nandini's eyes closed while her lower lip quivering for attention. Manik smirked and tilt his head down sucking her lower lips. Prolonging the moment, Manik simply kept sucking her lower lip driving Nandini insane with needs.

Nandini clutched his hair in her fingers and pushed herself more into him. In an reflex Manik started sucking her lips more fiercely while all that Nandini could do was whimper. She was standing on her toes to match his height. Manik had clutched her waist tight enough to give her marks through the fabric. Nandini's arms were tightly wrapped around Manik's neck.

Manik and Nandini would have have never left each other had it not been for the screeching mike sound that blared through the entire room causing them to break apart. Manik was smirking. Nandini was too flushed to look anywhere other than the bautiful white tiles on the floor.

Before anyone of them could speak another screeching sound was heard. This time both of them closed their ears in irritation. Manik was about to speak something when a voice from the speaker interrupted him. Manik rolled his eyes listening to the dramatic voice of none other than the famous RJ Bira.

Cabir: Attention S.P.A.C.E. walo.....

Manik: not againnnnnn...

Manik whined. Nandini giggled. Manik narrowed his eyes at her. Nandini acted with her fingers that she has zipped her mouth.

Cabir: Main yahan announcement room main aaye toh apne jigri yaar aur uski mehbooba ko dhoondne ......Lekin yaha aake pata chala ki dono ke dono Mr.India hogaye hai.

Manik and Nandini both looked at each other with wide eyes. A minute later Manik made a crying face while Nandini was controlling her best not to laugh.

Manik: iss baar yeh kamina mere haath se nahi bachega.....last time bhaag gaya tha na. Iss baar pura hisaab chukta karuga....

Manik gritted his teeth. Nandini was trying her best not to laugh.

Cabir: waise agar aapko Majnu oops....I mean....Manik kahi mile toh mera yeh wala sandesha usko zaroor dena ki uske jigri yaar yaani ki main means RJ Bira usse badi tadap se dhoondh raha tha

Manik:isko toh tadpa tadpa ke maara nahi na maine toh dekh laina....

Manik barked out a string of curses looking at the speaker in the classroom while Nandini muffled her laughs.

Cabir: aur haan uski laila I mean to say ki Ms. Nandini kahi mile toh usse bhi bol dena ki uske eklaute RJ Bhai ne usko yaad kiya hai

Manik looked at Nandini with a blank face. Nandini who was muffling her laughter looked at the speaker with wide shocked eyes. She then looked at Manik's blank face.

Cabir: Waise toh yeh dono jaha hoge saath main Honge....but by chance, jiski possibility waise toh kam hai lekin phir bhi, agar dono alag mile toh gav waalon mera sandesh unn prem ke panchi tak zaroor pauncha dena.

Manik: Asshole. Jerk. Bastard. Aaj main iss harami ko nahi chhodne wala.

Manik moved out of the classroom in extreme anger. Before her could step out of the Classroom Cabir's voice again rang through the speaker.

Cabir: Accha chalta hoon.....Duaaon mein yaad rakhna......Mere zikr ka zubaan pe swaad rakhna.....Channa Mereya mereya....Channa mereya mereya...ooooo piyaaaaaaa.

This time not only Manan but every single person in the college closed their eyes and palmed their ears.

Mukti: shit! Yeh itna besura gaata hai! Fuck!

Alya: I swear.....I had hardly known that he sings this pathetically

Dhruv: yeh bohot buri tarah pitega aaj. Mukti main bol raha hoon before hand ek ambulance manga ke Rakh aaj zaroorat padhne wali hai.

Navya: accha hai....Hum toh bolte hai hockey stick aur cricket bat sab leke maaro isko.....

Mukti, Alya, Dhruv and Aaryaman looked at each other puzzled. A minute later all four of them rolled their eyes murmured together: Mood Swings.....

Manik: aaj toh isse main Zinda nahi chhodne wala.

Manik barged out of the room. The students who were giggling seeing him walk out of the room, zipped their mouths when they saw his eyes blazing fire. He started walking in the opposite side.

Nandini: Manik kaha jaa rahe ho tum.

Manik: Cabir ko maarne ka bandobast karna...

Nandini: haan lekin announcement room toh peeche hai

Manik: woh mujhe pata hai Nandini....Tum thodi der chup baithogi.

Nandini simply shut up and walked behind him. Manik entered the sports room and walked to where extra supplies were kept. He pulled out a basket and started stacking it with sports supplies that he needed. Nandini was looking at him totally confused. When she saw him stacking all sorts of balls she realised what he was upto.

Nandini: you know waise I too have a plan. But ab theek hai tum toh meri sun ne nahi wale.

Manik stopped stacking the balls and looked at her puzzled. He raised his eyebrows asking what.

Nandini then narrated her plan to him. Listening to it both had an evil and sly smile on their faces.

Manik: waise in a way idea toh accha hai.....Isse bahane unn do dumbos ko akal aa jayegi.

Nandini:waise bhi Cabir has helped you a lot.......you know to set your love story......toh tum bhi thodi dosti nibhaon.

Manik: agar sawal meri behen ka na hota na toh main tumhari ek baat nahi sunta....Ab tak toh zinda dafna diya hota maine uss kamine ko.

Manik fished out his phone and dialed a number.

Nandini: wait a minute....why do you have her number stored in your phone book?

Manik was now stuck. He didn't know what to say. Nandini looked at him with squinted eyes and her hands on her waist almost glaring at him. Manik gulped the lump that was formed in his throat. His tiny girlfriend was ready to blast any moment.

Manik: arrey....woh...woh she has helped Cabir a lot na

Nandini: toh????

Manik: Arrey toh kabhi mujhe zaroorat padi toh....

Nandini:WHATTTTTTTTT

Manik: ni ni ni ni....mera matlab hai jaise....jaise abhi....dekho accha bhi mera paas uska number tha.....toh humara.....humara kaam kitna aasan ho gya na....Bas.....Bas isiliye

Nandini had a hard look on her face.

Nandini: stop stammering and call her. And haan phone speaker pe rakho.

Manik simply nodded. As soon the caller picked up the call a voice was heard which made Nandini scrunch her nose in irritation as well as flare her nose up in anger. Manik too made an irritated face but as soon as he saw Nandini's angry face, his face paled and his forehead started sweating.

Caller: Hi hottieeeeeeeeee!

Manik: hhh....hiii....woh I....I needed your help.

Caller: Anything for you sexxxxxy

Nandini: actually I need help.

Caller frowned: who are you?

Nandini: Manik's girlfriend.

Nandini spoke through gritted teeth.

Caller: realllllyyy! OMG! Now who will I date....

Manik: I might have a solution for that........

Caller: as in???

Manik and Nandini then discussed the entire plan with the person on the other side. Agreeing they cut the call.

Caller: Bye Babyyyyyyyyyyy

Nandini: Urrrghhhh.

Nandini stomped her foot.

Nandini: I so hate her. So so hate her.

Manik: acchaaww aur woh kyu?

Nandini: tumne dekha hai kabhi usse.

Manik dreamily: bohot dhyaan se.

Nandini: ISILIYE.

Manik then giggled.

Manik: You don't have to be jealous of her jaana.

Nandini smiled.

Nandini: I am not....its just fun....you know to see you all scared.

For a moment both were looking at each other and then burst out laughing.

Manik: but this plan of yours is not going to stop me from putting my plan into action. Saale ko aaj mahi chhodunga main......roadside romeo ki image bana ke Rakh di hai meri.....

Nandini giggled: woh tum dono ka matter hai khud solve kar lo.

Manik picked up the basket and walked back to the jam room. Standing outside the room, he kept the basket outside. He entered inside to see Cabir sitting on the drums with a total I don't know what's happening around me look. All of them looked up at Manik and in an instant felt pity for Cabir.

Manik: aur Cabir kya haal chaal...Maine Suna tujhe meri yaad aa rhi thi....

Cabir: mujhe....nahi toh bilkul nahi.

Manik:ooooo accha accha....Waise main tere liye ek gift laaya hoon.

Cabir: mere...Mere liye...

Manik: haan Ofcourse yaar tere liye.....Ab tu hi toh hai mera eklauta JIGRI YAAR. Hainaaaaa.

Before Cabir could reply Nandini tied a blindfold on his eyes.

Cabir: arrey yeh kya ho rha hai. Arrey Manik...

Manik: Surprise ke pehle ka Suspensssssssssse.

And the next moment the jam room was echoing with Cabir's painful groans. Manik constantly kept throwing a mistress of tennis and sponge ball sometime aiming his butt.

Cabir: owwwwww!

His shin,

Cabir: ouccchhhhh

His shoulder,

Cabir: aaaahhhhh

His stomach,

Cabir: mummyyyyyy

His knees.

Cabir: lag rahi hai yaaarrrr.

Manik even hit the sponge balls on his face and head.

Cabir: ow fuck my beautiful face. Kamine mera face......

Manik: Saale harami tune meri image ki dhajiya uda di. Aur tujhe lagta hai I will be worried about your not so beautiful face.

And there goes another ball.

Manik: aur woh kya tha prem ke panchi.....aaj toh tere ek ek par nahi kaante na toh mera naam badal dena.

And hit! Right on cabir's butt.

Cabir: arrey main akelaa thodi tha....Mukti bhi toh......owwwwwww

There was a momentary silence in the jam room....next minute Manik was aiming balls at Mukti and Cabir both who were literally trying every way possible to save themselves from Manik Malhotra's assault. The others were chortling their guts out.

The painful groans, the angry yells and all the laughing sounds halted when the jam room door opened and Cabir's nightmare walked in. Manik's smirked widened while Navya was gaping at the girl standing there and then looking at cabir.

The person at the door: Cabir my babyyyyyyyy

Cabir:RO...ROSEEEEE!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I hope you guys liked the update.
Do vote and comment.❤

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

182K 11.1K 23
A love story of two friends who live together from childhood ....But in teens we all get differences ......So will their teenage become the reason of...
28K 2.1K 24
Things change as time changes... It can be good or bad also... It can heal us or continue to hurt us... Sometimes it continue to give us HOPE or a...
240K 13.1K 22
This is short story. Based on our favourite couple Manan . In these story there are many twists and turns.
58.4K 2.3K 33
Realisation of love .Manik and Nandini best friends in college .Whole college admired them as couple..but wait what they was not in love . How they r...