Blessings {A KakashixNaruko...

By Naruko02

After a certain incident 6 years ago the cheerful Naruko becomes quiet. she prefers to stay alone. she gives... More

Authors note
1. Who are Naruto and Naruko?
2. Flashback ~The once happy family
3. The burden memories of the past ~ October 15th Part 1
4. The burden memories of the past ~ October 15th Part 2
6. Back to the present ~starting all over again
7. Meeting Iruka, please be our guardian
8. Naruto the golden beam of happiness
9. A New Day, A New beginning
10. The new student
11. Games period: Naruko vs. Sakura
A/N
12. Naruko's love for her brother

5. The change in Naruko, the reason they left

536 18 0
By Naruko02

That incident changed Naruko completely. The once cheerful girl who used to sing and draw and be the one to spread happiness became cold. She never spoke too much. She was broken from inside. She used to blame herself for her parent's death. She feared that if she let her voice come out then people would ask her questions regarding her parent's death or would ask her to sing.

Her parents had described her voice to be like the voice of an angel from heaven. They had encouraged her singing skills. Naruko could sing even more beautiful than a Nightingale. However now after her parent's death, she considered her melodious voice as a curse, a curse which had destroyed the once happy family.

Naruko took the responsibility of her brother's upbringing and ensured that he remained happy and cheerful. She stopped singing, the one thing that she used to do irrespective of how happy or sad she was. She cursed the two necklaces because of which the incident, later on, known as the 'KONOHA HIGHWAY TRAGEDY' took place. She only used to speak or sing for her brother. She only allowed her voice to come out for him and for others who were precious to her. It was all thanks to Naruto and his cheerful nature that over the time her broken heart had somewhat mended but it wasn't completely healed yet. She knew it would never heal...

After the 'KONOHA TRAGEDY' the two siblings had moved to Jiraiya's place. He was a pervert. This fact annoyed her the most, though he did not do anything to her. Still, she liked him for he and Naruto connected to each other. He made Naruto get rid of the mask of fake happiness that he wore and brought him out of the misery of losing his parents. Thanks to him Naruto had become cheerful again and she was grateful to Jiraiya for that. Unfortunately, Jiraiya was unable to make Naruko drop her mask. All his efforts had gone in vain.

Naruko had warned Jiraiya the moment she had found that he was a pervert that if Naruto caught his bad habits then she would not spare him.She didn't realize that her hair had risen up as '9' strands just like her mother's used to when she was pissed off. The difference between hers and her mother's hair was that Naruko's hair was golden yellow like her father's and brother's and not red like her mother's. When Jiraiya saw this he was reminded of Kushina.

Jiraiya never told them but the two blonde siblings were more like their parents than they could have imagined. Naruko was the feminine version of Minato. She resembled Kushina when she was angry, and Minato in his intelligence and calm nature. Naruto was the 'chibi' version of Minato. He was intelligent like his father and had his ability to think effectively and quickly during tough situations. He was cheerful like his mother.

The two blondes in an attempt to escape the 'media buzz' and to get away from the sad memories of their 'once happy family' had shifted to a place far from Konoha along with Jiraiya. They called themselves 'Naruto Uzumaki' and 'Naruko Uzumaki' instead of 'Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze' and 'Naruko Uzumaki Namikaze'. They hid their identities as the survivors of the 'KONOHA HIGHWAY TRAGEDY'.

------------------------- Flashback end -------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 134 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...
12.4K 455 28
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...
193K 7K 29
You're a normal ninja in Konohagakure, and your life was nothing but perfect. You had achieved your goal of being jounin at age 15, you bought a new...
89.2K 2.4K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...