"The Ice Cream Truck"

By 70452oreo

Him, Her, ice cream truck. where love took its way. Adrianna there, she found love along the day. Ice cream... More

"The Ice Cream Truck"
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- The End

Chapter 5

264 48 2
By 70452oreo

Vote and comment .....thanks:-)

Niall's POV

I drove past her house several times today. Why didn't she come out?

Maybe she's grounded from last night. Which is bull shit, because she's practically an adult. Liam was right, I should've gotten her number instead of writing a little note.

And, I really look like an idiot strolling around in a tiny ice cream truck.

But, I'm glad i chose this because I met this amazing girl that I've only known for two days.

There's something about her that's so intriguing that I've never seen before.

I'm used to girls screaming in my face and balling around me. like the girls now, chasing my ice cream truck down the street.

Suddenly, the little truck stops from low fuel.

Damn it.

''Niall Horan! I love you!" one girl yells while, yanking my hair. then another, and another clawing off my clothes.

Where the hell are my body guards at this time?

"Niall hor-''

Thank god, they finally showed at my 'horror Horan scene' , i'd like to call it.

When they finally managed to pull the crowding girls off of me, they filled my gas tank.

''About time you came.'' I say, breathless.

''You're lucky we could find you.''

''Hmmm, Was it really that hard?"

-''As Niall strolls along the streets with an annoying jingle, and screaming girls.'' I add with a smirk.

''Okay Horan, you've made your point.''

''Just stating the obvious.'' I sigh.

''Try 'thanks' for the gasoline and for saving your Irish ass.''they mumble while exiting the truck.

When it's finally 9:00, I go back to the Hotel.

''How was your little search party?" Harry says, as I enter the room.

''Endless.''

''Heard some Little teens held you down.'' he says with a smile.

''Shut the fuck up.''

-'' There was a crowd of girls.'' I add.

''No, Paul said it was 3 at first.'' He says, proudly.

''Leave!" I shout.

"Wow, lad's in a horse ass mood.''

Harry begins, while leaving my room.

Great. here comes Louis.

" Lad, what's the trouble?" he sits on my bed.

''Nothing.''

''Well it's obviously something.''

''If you're just going to irritate me, then leave.'' I snap.

''Liam!'' He shouts, bringing Liam to my room.

''What! I was sleeping!" he yawns.

''Talk to Niall please, he's being stubborn.'' He says, quickly leaving the room.

''Okay Niall, what is wrong.'' he rolls his eyes.

''I couldn't find her.'' I say truthfully.

''Lad, you barely know her. And, do you realize how much of a stalker you sound right now?"

Yes, but I don't give a shit.

''Well I like her and when does this ever happen to me?"

''Niall, you sound like a little boy experiencing what 'love' is.'' he states, making me throw a pillow at him.

I know he's right but, I've never found interest in dating. I'm pickier than I should be, but I'm not a little boy.

I'd rather be just a boy and play with paper airplanes, than be a man and play with a girl's heart.

''Well whatever your problem is, I don't know, but I'm going back to sleep.'' Liam says, interrupting me from my thoughts. As he leaves the room, I start pacing the floor.

I'm not going to let her go.

I wonder if she's okay, her Dad was unbelievably angry and seemed so abusive.

I wish I would've done something, instead of driving off so soon.

Before I get more panicky, I decide to take a quick shower and try my hardest to sleep.

When I get in the shower, I quickly wash my hair and fill the tub with hot-soapy water.

I lay down and push my negative thoughts to the back of my head. In minutes, I'm fast asleep and drifting off.

''Niall! Niall!'' I hear along with knocking, waking me up.

''You in there?!'' I hear Zayn shout.

''Yeah, what time is it?" I groggily say.

''It's two, open the door!" two in the fucking morning.

I get out of the tub and pull the towel around my waist, making way to the door.

I open it and Take in Zayn's worried face.

''I'm so glad you're okay!" he says sweetly, pulling me into a hug.

''Yeah, too bad ya' had to wake me.'' I sigh.

''Don't talk like that! We couldn't lose you Niall."

''Sure ya' could. What am I?" I say with a half, fake grin.

Zayn shakes his head, while grabbing some boxers and a Shirt, throwing them beside me.

''Well, night.'' he leaves my room.

I throw them on and hop into bed. I end up lying there the whole night, lost in my worries.

Just as I start to daze, Liam barges through my door.

''Niall, get up! we have to be at the arena in twenty minutes!"

Why a sound check at eight in the morning!

I get up and throw on a pair a pants, barely touching up my hair.

"Well you can do better than that!" He looks me up and down, laughing.

''Ha. Ha. Real funny Liam..'' I grab my phone, leaving the room behind him.

When we get to the bus, all eyes are on me.

I get in and push my way towards the back.

''What's with the attitude?.." I hear Harry say, talking to Liam.

''It's some girl he's taking a liking to.'' Don't they know I can hear?

''About time he's found his little 'princess'." Harry smirks.

Instead of joining in, I kick my foot on the hard wall. I quickly hop up on my other foot, and whine in pain.

''Niall?" I hear Louis coming my way. He opens the door, trying to hide his laugh.

I nearly hit him, but decide against it.

''Why are you so angry? You've never acted like this.'' He asks with a worried expression.

I shake my head, leaving a moment of silence.

''Do you want to talk about it?" No, not really...

"We hate seeing you upset, but you can't take it out on us.''

''I don't really care, you all are making it worse.'' I say with an empty expression.

''Well if there's something going on, you should talk to us about it.''

''I know, but it's hard. I can't get her out of my head.'' Nor, do I want to.

"There's plenty of girl out there for you Niall. They just come and go, you know?"

He says, patting my pack.

''Not this time Louis. I don't want to let her go, I can't." I stutter, on the verge of tears.

''Well how about this..Tomorrow, or whenever we have time, I'll help you look for her.'' Instead of arguing, I whisper yes and cover my face with my hands.

I start crying and Louis tries to make me laugh by doing the same, but pretending. I giggle, and he hugs me before leaving the room.

I really hope we find her, She can't be that far.

She has to be home, or maybe not.

After that night, if I were her, I would run away as soon as possible.

I would knock on her door, but what if her Dad's home?

If I love her, I need to be a man and conquer my fear of her Dad's wrath.

I have to, I'll do anything to get to her.

Vote, please;))

and thanks for everyone who has voted so far....;).....

♥♥

♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
382K 33.4K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1M 33.9K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...