Human (COMPLETED)

By EDGYETH

{Humans need to start treating humans like humans} More

<1>
<2>
<3>
<4>
<5>
<6>
Character Analysis #1
<7>
<8>
<9>
<10>
<11>
<12>
<13>
<14>
<15>
<16>
<18>
Note

<17>

11 1 0
By EDGYETH

"Hey."

"Hey." Our conversations were never awkward but this was beyond that. They way neither of us knew what to say and just left it was a teller.

"Listen.." Grayson started but I cut him off. I don't want to hear all of that. I just want this over with.

"No no no. Let's forget it. That's what I want. I want to forget it."

"That's not what I wanted to say. Cassia. I really do like you...but I can't be with you. I'm sorry."

"Oh. Okay. Goodbye then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1M 34K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.7M 99.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
382K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)