My Life

By Crazy_bout_Drarry

Basically like a Diary but I prefer for it to be called my blog so yeah๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’šโœŒ๏ธ(And some of my views and random... More

About Me
1/18/18
My funny story of how I got a bf
1/19/18
1/20/18
1/21/18-1/27/18
1/28/18-2/9/18
2/10/18-2/24/18
2/25/18-3/15/18
3/16/18
Impossible Love
Jessica
Dreams
Just read
Pictures
Protect her
Seriously๐Ÿ™„
Omg
I didn't even realize
Funny story
๐Ÿ˜จ
HAPPY!
๐ŸŽตI wrote a song!๐ŸŽถ
Drugs
Forgiven
LISTEN TO THIS SONG!
๐Ÿ˜ข
This can't be happening!
Update about me
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
Angel
A lot has happened
Sorry

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

2 0 1
By Crazy_bout_Drarry

I'm so sad and pissed rn. Me and Jessica had this friend named Katie and she just betrayed Jessica. So I sent her a message.

Yes, my friend,Jessie, is dead bc of her. She was Jessica's friend too. She committed suicide. Imagine me going to talk to my friend and check her story on Instagram only to find her dead.  Me and Jessica are going to get revenge. And let me tell you, this revenge will surely be sweet. 😈 FOR JESSIE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
61.8K 2.8K 98
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
105K 6K 145
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
362K 9.6K 150
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."