My Perfect Destruction || Lee...

By byJianLucas

"Never thought that she would be the reason why I'll change... and never thought I'll fall for her as I did;... More

|| PROLOGUE ||
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Incomparable
Chapter 3: Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 4: Only One Love
Chapter 5: Broken Heart
Chapter 6: What is left?
Chapter 7: Is Now Or Never
Chapter 8: Just Hold On
Chapter 9: Because Of You
Chapter 10: Rewind
Chapter 11: You & Only You
Chapter 12: Chains Over Love
Chapter 13: Between Bars
Chapter 14: Wrong Changes
Chapter 15: Reminiscence Of You
Chapter 16: Days & Nights
Chapter 17: Perfect, Destruction
Chapter 19: One Last Fight
Chapter 20: Back 2 U
Chapter 21: Right There
Chapter 22: Last Reset
|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||

Chapter 18: Face To Face

322 11 3
By byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Moments later*

-Yunseo's POV-

You needed answers. So, you came to work on the case along with Yara. There wasn't anything else that could calm you at this point. After hearing Wonho's voice again, you are willing to give it all just to have him back home.

-What do you know about my father? – You asked while walking around the room.

-He had important business around the city, and he's brutally dangerous. – The man said with a smirk.

-Why are you telling me that? Do you know anything else? – You questioned while looking at him angrily.

-Hmm, should I tell you? No. I prefer that your "Idol" dies before you notice who you involved him with, Ms. Hong. – The man said with an evil gaze.

-Listen, piece of trash you don't know what I'm capable of doing. If you don't cooperate, I'll make sure you get the worse time of your life here in jail, do you understand? – You yelled at him angrily while crashing your hands on the table, making a loud noise around the room.

-I understand. I don't need any more years here, so I'll tell you what I know; your father is somewhere near a lake and he's hiding there. – The man said, annoyed.

-Where is it? – You asked.

-I don't know; he said that it was a place that he remembered because he lived so many years there with you. – The man seriously said.

-I have one more question, why do you want Wonho to die? Why did you say that "I brought him down" to this? – You asked, concerned.

-*Laugh* it's so simple Ms. Hong, your father never wanted you to feel something, but your sister Liliana took you away letting you know how to it was to be loved, and now he's going to face the painful things of love. – The man chuckled.

-We'll see that. – You seriously said before going out of the room.

As soon as you got out, you closed the door aggressively. Then, you reloaded your back against the door; the frustration you were feeling was consuming you little by little, and your hopes of finding Wonho safe were getting destroyed.

-You did well, Yunseo. But now I need you to get back home. – Yara said as she patted your back.

-Are you kidding? I can't go right now. I need to found out where is Wonho. – You stated.

-Yunseo, remember that I'm the detective here and it's my job to keep you safe, as soon as I know something about him or the members I'll tell you, okay? – Yara said as she tried to comfort you.

-I get it. – You said, annoyed.

-Hey, I want you stable and try to remember the place that the man told you, got it? – Yara said as she gave you a friendly hug.

-I'll do my best. – You said before you went away towards the exit.

You got here to the police station with the hope of finding something that could lead you to Wonho, and right now, the only thing you need to do is remember, maybe you'll be able to find your father and Wonho just by remembering.

Suddenly while walking your way to the main entrance of the station, you realized that a lot of cameras and journalists were outside the building. Also, some Monbebes were out there as well, which gave you the courage to go out and confront everyone.

-Yunseo, Hong Yunseo! – All the people shouted, trying to ask you questions.

-Yunseo, can you tell us what you think about Lee Hoseok escaping prison? – One of the journalists asked.

You stopped for a moment and looked around just to visualize the cameras and flashes going against you.

-What do I think? I think that everyone is making a mistake of pointing at him as a dangerous person, as a wrong role model because everything that is currently happening isn't his fault. The situation got created with foolish lies that I know are not going to be able to destroy Monsta X, nor Starship Entertainment, nor Monbebes. Wonho is going to stay on his feet, and if he escaped is because he knows that he's innocent and that everything got manipulated against him. – You seriously said before leaving the place.

-Wonho's POV-

I'm in front of the house where Yunseo's father lives. I'm standing there, and about to walk inside and confront him. I need to know why he's doing this, and I need to understand why he's so mad and desperate to control Yunseo.

Without hesitating more, I grabbed the handle, I turned it to the right and opened the door while making my way inside. I tried to be as careful as possible. I looked around, and I could see photos framed up on the walls with Yunseo's family in them; everyone was there, even Kihyun.

-You can see that I watched her all this time; I followed her everywhere she went to, and her dear sister wasn't able to protect her. – Yunseo's father said as he walked inside the room.

I turned around to see him. I was furious, but I tried to control myself as I could, but the only thing I couldn't help myself from doing was to watch him with rage and anger.

-Slow down, buddy. I know you have a lot of questions, so I'll answer them for you. By the way, you can call me Matt. - He grinned.

-So, answer me, why you are so overprotective with Yunseo, tell me the reason why you are doing all of this? – I asked seriously.

-Well, I never wanted to hurt anyone, but people stood my way to be with my daughter. I wanted her to be the opposite of her sister. Perfect. You can call me crazy, but I wanted to teach her good manners, and the way to fall in love with someone valuable. – Matt said as he sat down on the couch.

-That's why you watched her all these years? Because you wanted her to be perfect? – I disgustedly asked as I looked at the pictures.

-Not exactly. I was watching her because I needed to know how messed up she was, and how much I needed to fix. However, your brother stood in my plans, luckily he was a dumbass, and he killed my daughter. But then you came into the rescue. - He explained. -You taught her how to love in the wrong way, you destroyed her and know she realizes how much you mean to her. I know my daughter, and I guarantee you that she's going to try to be with you even if I try to take her away from you. - Matt seriously spoke.

-You should know better that if I'm here is to stop that. – I said as I looked at him.

-I know, that's why I'll try to stop you. However, you need to know that sometimes you lose, and sometimes you win. But in this case, you'll be the one not returning. – Matt said with an evil smirk.

-Are you sure about that? I'll do anything to be right next to her. – I stated.

-Sure? – Matt said before he turned on the TV.

"-Yunseo, Hong Yunseo! – All the people shouted, trying to ask her questions.

-Yunseo, can you tell us what you think about Shin Hoseok escaping prison? – One of the journalists asked.

-What do I think? I think that everyone is making a mistake of pointing at him as a dangerous person, as a wrong role model because everything that is currently happening isn't his fault. The situation got created with foolish lies that I know are not going to be able to destroy Monsta X, nor Starship Entertainment, nor Monbebes. Wonho is going to stay on his feet, and if he escaped is because he knows that he's innocent and that everything got manipulated against him. – Yunseo said seriously before leaving."

-As you can see, she's getting herself into such big troubles by cleaning somehow your name, and I'll make sure she stays quiet. – Matt said seriously.

-You won't do anything. – I angrily spoke while closing my fists.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 10.3K 50
Nayeon (you) went to a university where Kihyun is. He is your first love but you never talked to him. An incident brought you together, but he acts c...
30.6K 888 24
"How many times will lie and tell you that I hate you when I miss you? I need you and crave to hear your voice when you're not around?" They don't li...
102K 3.6K 51
As a trainee for Pledis, Seolhyun has always had it hard. She's been there from the very beginning, training the longest of all of them. Finally thei...
19K 714 24
in·com·pa·ra·ble /ˌinˈkämp(ə)rəb(ə)l/ without an equal in quality or extent; matchless. ˗ˏˋ ❝ you protected me to the extent where you almost lost yo...