Buy me flowers| PJM

Od slidejoy11

Yuna "If you love me, buy me flowers." °°° This is her game. Many are will... Více

F. 0
F. 1
F. 2
F. 3
F. 4
F. 5
F. 6
F. 8
F. 9
F. 10
F. 11
F. 12
F. 13
F. 14
F. 15
F. 16
F. 17
F. 18
F. 19
F. 20
F. 21
F. 22
F. 23
F. 24
F. 25
F. 26
F. 27
F. 28
F. 29
F. 30
F. 31
F. 32
F. 33
F. 34
F. 35
F. 36
F. 37
Trip to Busan_part 1
F. 38
F. 39
F. 40
F. 41
F. 42
F. 43
F. 44
F. 45
F. 46
F. 47
F. 48
Jimin's letter
Thank you

F. 7

91 8 11
Od slidejoy11

It's my third day in this awful place. And as I really hope, my last one.

Hobi has stayed with me ever since yesterday morning, ignoring all my advices about "some proper rest and not a metal-chaired one". He's cancelled his dance practices and that makes me feel even more guilty, especially when I think about the fact that the contest is in a few days. I obviously believe in him. He said he's practiced really hard and he hadn't failed in slaying the choreography each time he did it. However, it doesn't make me feel relieved.

JungKook also insisted to stay, but me and Hobi succeeded in convincing him that he needs to go to school and that he can come before and after the classes if he wishes so.

Right now, Hobi is asleep next to my bed, on his very own metal chair. I sigh. He's always taken care of me so well and I could never return his kindness, despite the fact that I'm his sister. Of course, I'm trying to help him whenever I have the chance but he barely ever lets me do it. I wish I would be like him somehow, capable of taking care of myself.

I hear a low rap song and it takes me a couple moments to realise it's my brother's ringtone. I look at his phone, which was on the little bed side table and I take it in my hands.

Jiminie

I look at Hobi, but he was still sleeping, not hearing his phone. I slowly get up and walk to the hallway. Every single step that I was making hurt me and made me feel like I was close to collapsing, but I didn't want to disturb my brother's sleep. He was this way because of me and that was the minimum I could do to avoid worsening the situation.

It's 3 AM. Nurses barely walk in this area at this hour, so there was nobody who could stop me from walking across this hallway, despite the fact that my left hand was bandaged and my feet were bare. I dash the green line on the screen of his phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hyu-... Yuna?"

I don't say anything as I hear Jimin's slightly shocked voice in the phone. I am conserving my energy as much as I can.

"Uh... I want to talk to Hobi hyung..."

"He's sleeping." I say. "What do you want to tell him?"

"It's none of your business, wake him up please." He says going back to his cold tone.

"I'm not going to wake him up just because you want so." I say abruptly. "For once in a while he sleeps peacefully and I'm not gonna ruin that."

"You're impossible." He sighs.

"I know. Tell me now." I demand, not being in the mood to clap back properly.

"The contest." He says, catching me completely off guard. "It's earlier."

"What? What do you mean... earlier? Like... Hours earlier?" I ask.

"No. You know it was supposed to be on Sunday, right?" He says and I mumble a "ne".

"It's on Wednesday now."

I stop in my tracks, trying to proceed what was happening.

"But Wednesday is..."

He sighs again.

"I know... tomorrow."

*

"Please tell hyung as soon as he wakes up." Jimin continues as I was still trying to proceed the news. "He's cancelled all the dance practices for these past few days and we haven't tried the choreography since Friday..."

"If only he hadn't stayed with me these days..." I mumble more to myself. 

"What?" I hear Jimin asking.

I frown confused.

"Don't you know?" I ask quietly, a bit unsure of what Jimin actually knows about the reason behind the delay of their practices.

"What am I supposed to know?" He asks me.

"What did oppa tell you? I mean, why did he say he has to cancel the dance practice?" I ask having a real bad feeling about this.

"He said he needs to deal with some pers-..."

"What are you doing?"

I turn around in order to see Hobi looking at me expressionless. Despite the fact that his face didn't show it, his voice was somehow scolding. Is he mad at me?

"I..."

He comes to me and takes the phone from my hands, looking at the name of the caller.

"What happened?" He asks Jimin at phone.

I could hear Jimin speaking in the phone, but I couldn't figure out his words so I was just standing there staring at my brother like a kid waiting for its punishment. 

I doesn't take too long for my brother's shocked expression to appear on his face. A heavy sigh leaves his month.

"Okay, uhm... I'll meet you at the gym at 9 AM, is that alright?"

He looks blankly at the white tiles on the floor and slightly nods, hearing whatever Jimin would say and I can't hear.

"It's settled then. See you."

He ends the call abruptly and without saying any word, he comes to me and lifts me in his arms so that now he was carrying me in the bridal style. He steps towards the room where I have sat this past few days.

I don't say a word, it would be a waste.

We enter the room and he gently puts me in my bed, not looking me in the eyes. I was desperately searching for his gaze but I couldn't meet it. Is he mad at me? I ask myself again.

He sighs deeply.

"Why did you do that?" He asks me.

"Why did I do what?" I say confused.

"Why did you answer Jimin instead of waking me up?"

I close my eyes, mentally debating whether I should tell him the truth or not.

"You've barely slept these past few days, I didn't want to wake you up..." I say opening my eyes.

He massages his temples frustrated and obviously tired due to the lack of sleep. I did my best. It still isn't enough.

"So you decided to pick up Jimin's call and see why he'd be calling at 3 AM, which by the way was obvious that had to be something terribly important, just so I don't wake up?"

I silently nod. He seemed... Sad. Not angry, not disappointed, just... Sad. And Hobi being sad is the worst thing to watch in the entire world. 

He sighs.

"It's okay."

No.

No, it's not.

Scold me, be mad at me, shout at me and tell me off.

Just don't be okay with it.

I feel my eyes teary and I close them again.

"It's okay..." I hear him repeating.

I fall asleep right away. Nevertheless, the only thing I could think about was that I wasn't okay. And nothing around me was.

-----

Sorry for the late update :|

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

187K 18.8K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
169K 7K 14
Jungkook is the CEO of a big company and the father of two four year old twins. After an issue with his assistant he decides to fire her and start lo...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...