Bro Holiday To The USA

gonegonetoao3 द्वारा

The Kirkland brothers decide to go on a holiday to America. Summary: Arthur is going on a trip to America wi... अधिक

1)Start/Going
3) Meeting You
4) Where you at?
5) Night fall

2)Arriving

465 21 4
gonegonetoao3 द्वारा

There's not enough EngWal in the world... Anyway... Here we go:

~No pov

Suddenly the plane shook and Arthur jumped awake with a loud gasp of fear into the darkness.

"Shhh... It's... Aaaaaahh... It's just a turbulence, you're fine..." Dylan yawned and stretched before placing an arm back around Arthur who was shaking in horror. Noticing this Dylan started stroking his messy blond hair, trying to get him to calm down. Just as he stared to calm another turbulence hit the plane and Arthur let out a muffled sob.

Dylan hated seeing his Artie like this so did what he always did. He lifted Arthur up and shuffled along into his seat then pulled him onto his lap, putting his arms around Arthur who just sank into the comforting heat. He carried on stroking his hair reassuringly and whispering sweet comforting words in his ear, blushing slightly.

Luckily most people were still sleeping, including Allistor and Connor. For if they were awake, they would have just made fun of poor Arthur, like they always did.

Dylan placed a kiss on Arthur's forehead; and they just sat there, Arthur in his embrace. Eyes shut tight, breathing quickly and some tears escaping his eyes. "Shhh, it's okay Artie, poppet. I've got you... Focus on matching our breathing." Dylan whispered, rocking them slightly, like he would when they were children, when he was Arthur's mother figure.

Arthur listed to Dylan's breathing, felt how he went up and down against Dylan's chest and matched it to his own. Once he was calmer and breathing normally they just listed to each others heartbeat. Arthur didn't know for how long he was surrounded by Dylan's warmth. It felt like forever.

After awhile Arthur finally grasped the fact that he was being held like a child in his older brothers arms, and jumped off his lap blushing, "What do you think your doing?! B-bloody wank-ker...", Dylan chuckled happy to see his brother back to normal, and shuffled back to his seat.

When they were back sitting in their seats, they heard the 'ping' of the assistance/help button from infront of Dylan.

An air hostess swiftly made her way to the light. "How may I help you?" She asked irritably, "Can you tell the two gays behind me to keep it down? I'm still trying to sleep and their making a racket." A rough Irish voice groaned. Both Arthur and Dylan started blushing as the air hostess turned to look at them, before walking off.

Connor started chuckling maliciously and turned around to look at the blushing pair, "Gooood morning you two! Have a good sleep? Coz I did until you two decided to wake me up!" He stated glaring at them, "I-it's no-t our fault..." The welshman responded shrinking under the glair. "Exactly!" Arthur said backing up his brother (he was actually really great full towards him) a bit too loudly receiving looks from people all around. "Oi! Don't wake up the Scotty! He's really grumpy if he's woken up when he's not ready!" Connor whispered frantically, sending a nervous glance to Allistor sleeping next to him. He had his arms crossed again his chest as his back lay against the side, he had a look on his face that said 'You dare f*ckn wake me and you'll never wake up again!' his red hair looked like fire, still very noticeable in the dark, he had his shoes off and legs slightly parted, all features sharp and threatening. Rather handsome really.

The three men decided it would be best to sleep a bit longer...

When Arthur woke for the second time it was to the thunderous booming of Allistor's voice screaming "WHAT THE F*UCK DO YOU MEAN I'VE GOT TO WAIT TILL 9 FOR MY COFFEE!!! THAT'S JUST F*CKN BULLSH*T!!! I'LL TEAR THIS PLANE TO PIECES IF I DON'T GET MY COFFEE!!! I F*CKN DARE YOU WOMAN!!! GIVE ME MY COFFEE!!!" at a poor air hostess who was trying to calm him down, Arthur sighed and just watched the scene play out along with Dylan and Connor for they knew there was no stopping him. Allistor looked extra scary in the morning, his hair standing up, making it look like his head was on fire, eyes dark and threatening with a hunger for coffee, mouth curling into a humourless smile, the Loch Ness Monster in him has awoken and he won't stop until he gets a coffee.

In the end he got his black with no sugar coffee and calmed down straight away. She offered the rest of the brothers something to drink as well in fear they might do the same. So Arthur and Dylan has some tea and Connor had a milky coffee. The rest of the morning was pretty much like the night just in reverse...

The first thing that hit them when they got off the plane was the heat, it felt like they had landed in a desert compared to the temperature back home. It just gave Connor something to complain about and Arthur something to groan about.

-+--+---+----+-----+------+-------+--------+---------

Now they were standing, someplace in America, near the sea. Waiting for a taxi...

Connor had wondered off to find the bathroom and Dylan went to do a currency exchange to pay for the taxi. Arthur was left looking after the bags and Allistor was having a good old smoke (he had lit a cigarette as soon as they left the building).

Suddenly a thought dawned upon Arthur. "Allistor, I've been dragged all the way here but I still don't know where we're staying..." The younger man said looking up at his brother, Allistor puffed out some smoke and chuckled, "Well laddy, we're staying near the sea! At a caravan park, though we'll be staying in a mobile home." He responded ruffling Arthur's blonde hair. "Should be a pretty nice one! I checked the website and it said it's a very diverse place, people from all around go. They have a pool, restaurant and café, activities club and more. Should be a nice get away." This just made Arthur moan he was not really looking forward to it.

&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&

When all the brothers were back together and the taxi arrived, Allistor stomped out his cigar.

They put their luggage in the back and  now where standing in front of the taxi.

"So... How are we going to do this?" Connor questioned getting a weird look from Dylan and Allistor, "He means where are we going to sit you bloody wankers! Get your minds out of the gutter..." Arthur snapped.

"If we don't all fit, Artie can sit on my lap.~", Allistor said smirking at Arthur who turned red, "I AM NOT sitting on anyone's lap, Allistor!" He grumbled. "But you used to love sitting on my lap when we were children!" Allistor complained, whining like a kid. "No I–!" Arthur was about to respond when Dylan cut him off not wanting them to fight, "Let's just get in. We can't miss our check in time, or we'll be in trouble! Now Allistor since you're the eldest you should sit at the front, and Arthur since you're the youngest you should sit at the back in-between me and Connor! Okay?" He could be very commanding when he needed to be, and nobody objected to his orders as they all climbed in.

Allistor gave the cabbie or now know as 'taxi driver' the address and they were off.

Surprisingly the first bit drive there was pretty quiet, only sound that could be heard was the radio which had a very annoying American accent. That was until it started playing 'Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus'. Allistor grumbled, this really wasn't his type of music, as for Arthur his taste in music had changed dramatically from his 'punk phase' and started lip syncing to the song.

By the time they pulled up to their stop all the boys were singing and doing the moves.

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflies fly away
Noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
You know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the USA, at this point Connor, Dylan and Arthur had realised they had stopped, so stopped singing. As for Allistor he sang out with all his might in a very Scottish accent the last line:
Yeeeaaah it's a party in the USA!
And with realising this he flushed bright red, going the colour of his hair as his brothers laughed. "I thought you didn't like this song, Allistor?!" Arthur sniggered teasingly, "I prefer the cover by 'Life on Repeat'..." he grumbled, "NOBODY EVER MENTION THIS AGAIN!" Allistor bellowed as they got out the car, Connor chuckled "What happens in the taxi stays in the taxi."

After they got their stuff out the car Dylan payed the cabbie, who drove off muttering something like 'f*cken British people, driving me crazy...'

"Okay I'll go check in!" Dylan stated before marching off, leaving the others to wait and take in their surroundings.

It was a bright sunny day, people were talking and kids were playing. Arthur looked at Dylan as he head towards the Reception, notice that next to that there was a small currency exchange place and that next to that there was a café.

When Dylan returned he held a key, a map and a welcome pack. "Okay so, were in number... 1535." he stated looking at the map, "Wow this place is big." "Aye aye, give it here!" Allistor said snatching the map off him, "Follow me everyone! Oh and Arthur dear little brother would you be a darling and bring my bag for me?", "No you bloody wanker take it yours-!", "Thanks!"

So they were off Allistor leading the group like always, Connor a few paces behind him and Dylan walking next to Arthur who was trying to pull along two bags. "What do you carry in this? Dead bodys, you bloody git?!" Arthur complained, "It'll be your dead body soon if you don't shut up." Allistor said glaring at him threateningly, Arthur stopped complaining straight away, scared of his brother.

Instead he looked around, there were loads of caravans and people.

He saw two men having a BBQ debating on something, one had brownish hair with ram-like curls at the sides of his head, wearing a yellowish shirt, beige pants, and brown shoes, he was also holding a wooden cane, he had green eyes and thick eyebrows much like Arthur's own. The other much like the first man had thick eyebrows and pale green eyes, his hair was brown with two bits of hair sticking out, he also had an adhesive bandage across his nose. This man was in flip flops, shorts and an unbuttoned T-shirt with an Australian flag on it. He also appeared to be holding some kind of creature...

Arthur sighed and looked at the other direction. As a short young man with choppy blond hair in a chin-length bob cut with dark flatly-colored mint-green eyes and a forest green shirt, with two small white crosses on the upper arm of the shirt, brown trousers that were rolled up over his knees, boots, and a white hat/beret, pulling along a young girl (probably his sister) who also has blonde hair, in a chin-length bob cut like her brother, with a blue ribbon on the right side of her head and a dress that was deep red with lighter stripes. What an odd place... Arthur though as they hurried along.

While Arthur was daydreaming he didn't notice someone walk right infront of him. A small, short young girl (?), with straight, chin-length blond hair and green almond-shaped eyes, knocked Arthur to the ground, she (?) was in a sleeveless maid dress that was pink with black trimming and had a bow in her (?) hair. Totally ignoring Arthur, she (?) looked behind her (?) and called out "Loser, like, totally hurry up, or we're like gonna be totally late!" she (?) called out before running towards the camp shopping centre.

Suddenly a man held out a hand towards Arthur helping him up, he looked really out of breath. This young man was plain-faced with shoulder-length brown hair which was tied up in a ponytail and green eyes, he was slender, but had a strong body, and was simply in casual wear. "Sorry about that..." The man said apologetically scratching the back of his head before chasing after the other person.

"Damn... Poor guy." Connor said twisting some ginger hair between his fingers looking at the man heading towards the shopping centre, as Allistor nodded. Dylan rushed towards Arthur looking him over, "Artie are you okay?!" He asked frantically, pushing some blonde hair from his little brothers face, "I'm fine! I'm not a child anymore Dylan..." He snapped defensively, "Of course not Artie! You're a handsome young man now. But your still my little brother and still could've hurt yourself! I have a right to care!" Dylan protested, Arthur was about to respond when Allistor's did it for him "C'mon Dyn-Dyns, he's fine. Anyway we've arrived!" He said gesturing towards a mobile home with the number 1535 on it.

Connor grabed the keys and ran to unlock the door as everyone else followed.

When they got in everyone threw their bags down. In view there was a table and small kitchen, then there was a sofa with a coffee table and TV, and a door which lead to a small corridor with other rooms. Everything was painted very calm colours.

Connor went straight off to explore the mini house as Dylan head off to the loo and the other two stayed in the living room.

Arthur stretched as Allistor sat down on the sofa and put his feet up. "So, there are supposed to be, two rooms each with two single beds in them, a toilet, a bathroom and an extra room for well... Anyway then we've got this room, the kitchen, a small garden with an out door table and sunbathing things." Allistor stated as Arthur sat on the floor since there was no space on the couch and he knew better than to fight with the redhead.

Everything was peaceful until they heard laughing from one of the rooms. The three brothers walked into the room to find Connor standing infront of a small double bed laughing his head off, with a note in his hands.

"What's so funny!" Arthur demanded, looking angrily at the ginger. Dylan was frozen in place and Allistor just looked confused. "This note! Listen to what it says, 'We are terribly sorry but we have run out of single beds. We hope you don't mind and we're certain you don't for at least 3/4 of you are probably into guys. Sorry and your welcome.', ha savage!", "How is that savage you git?! Two of us are going to have to share a bed now!!!" Arthur screeched, as Allistor started laughing as well, "Calm down Artie! It's not like we haven't shared beds before!" Allistor said walking towards the petrified looking Englishman, "You you use to always climb in my bed when you were scared as a child.~", "Or if you needed comfort you'd always come sleep with me." Dylan said moving from his spot also towards Arthur, "You didn't need a reason to come lie between me and Grainne!" Connor said chuckling receiving a look from both Dylan and Allistor.

Arthur was bright pink with embarrassment, "Well... Well I'm not a child anymore!" He whispered looking at the ground, as the others giggled.

"Nevermind we can sort that out later. Let's first unpack." Dylan said leaving the room, "Yes! We need to get some food as well or we won't have dinner!"  Connor exclamation leaving the room as well, leaving Arthur and Allistor to stand infront of the bed. "Well, wee bro..." Allistor said putting a hand on Arthur's shoulder and winking. "Well nothing!" Arthur growled leaving the room as well.
........................................................................
When Arthur walked into the living room he found Connor and Dylan fighting.

"Oi! What do you think you wankers are doing?" He said looking up at them, "Well this twat didn't exchange enough money!" Connor complained pointing a finger at Dylan, "Well don't blame me! I didn't know how much money we needed!" He responded, but before the fighting could go any further Allistor came and hit them both on the head, "Well there's no point fighting about it is there?!" Allistor growled at them, "There was an exchange place near the cafe, Arthur can go exchange some for us. Can't you?" He said looking Arthur in the eye, Arthur just nodded to scared to do anything else. "Good then! We've got enough so that Connor can go buy some dinner, and Dylan can stay and help unpack! All sorted, let's go!"  The siblings were all scared of Allistor so did as he said.

Arthur walked with Connor until they had to split ways. When he got to the currency exchange there was a man behind a desk with a thick Dutch accent and a short, vertical scar on the right side of his forehead, somewhat short, spiky dirty blond/light brown hair with sideburns, and eyes that were blue, he looked quite muscular and was very tall. He was wearing a long blue and white striped scarf even in this heat and the rest of him was rather stylishly.

He seems to be talking to a tall woman who has short, slightly curly, "pretty," blonde hair, held back with a green ribbon and green, almond-shaped eyes. Her lips were curled in the shape of a cat's mouth. She seemed to be a very busty woman whose features stood out, however she was dressed simply and her clothes weren't very conspicuous.

"I will not eat waffles with a Spaniard!" He said boldly before turning to Arthur who was utterly confused, "Fine big brother." She responded before walking off.

(-)(+)(-)(+)(-)(+)(-)(+)(-)(+)(-)(+)(-)(+)(-)(+)

After Arthur looked at his watch, 'wow that really didn't take long.' he thought, 'I deserve a drink!'. So he walked into the noise café.

When he was in he noticed a toilet and decided to go since he hadn't had a chance to go since they landed.

He hurried and once he was done went to go stand at a singe that read 'Please wait here till a waiter can seat you.'

He recognised the familiar toon of 'About you now' by Sugababes playing and started singing along under his breath.

Can we bring yesterday back around?
'Cause I know how I feel about you now, he stared swinging his head about to the rhythm.
I was dumb, I was wrong, I let you down, he was really getting in to it,
But I know how I feel about you now- he was cut off by a man who came and stood before him.

He looked up and saw an extremely handsome young man with short blond hair and an adorable cowlick sticking up giving him a bit of a wild look, he's sky blue eyes were so mesmerising. He had a brown bomber jacket with a '50' on the back tied around his waist and was wearing glasses. He had a black pair of shorts and sneakers, a red T-shirt with 'I love burgers' on it and a cap with the café's name on it. You could clearly see he was muscular, and was clearly taller than Arthur. This man was also smiling the most amazing smile Arthur had ever seen causing he's heart to all of a sudden beat twice as fast.

The​ gorgeous man looked Arthur up and down taking in every detail about him, his messy, short blond hair, lime-green/emerald eyes, bushy eyebrows and his slender body. He looked at his off-white shirt, a tie that's a shade of green and brown boots, he was dressed smart casual. The man's eyes lingered at Arthur's pants line for a few moments before blushing deeply, confusing Arthur. "Right this way cutie.~" he said leading a now blushing Arthur to a table.

They've met for the first time so now let's see how things progress. I didn't want to make the chapter too long so stopped there. Bye xx

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...