Winx in the Ocean

By Victoria__101

Book 5 The winx just finish the mission against the wizards of the black circle. But, what they don't know is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 4

2.4K 48 1
By Victoria__101

I soon return to Alfea, with my head hanging. Why would he give me a choice? That's the difference between us. While he chose evil, I like to think that I'm good. Even so, I still care about him and feel conflicted about what to do.

Just as I walk into the courtyard, I notice Helia and Brandon rushing towards a room. Did something happen? My friends must be in trouble! "Winx: Believix!" I state.

I fly into the school, locating the Trixs and my friends within minutes. I hold out my arm, sending a powerful blast of magic at Icy, which launches her into the book shelf. She looks at me for a moment, before attacking Musa. I eye her carefully, knowing that Tritannus must've told her to avoid harming me.

Icy flies to Bloom, with a smirk on her face. "It's time to end this, Bloom!" She states, as Sky jumps in front of the said girl. Before she could send her attack, I tackle Icy to the ground.

"Techno net!" Tecna declares, catching Sky. I look at them through the corners of my eyes, as relief forms in the pit of my stomach. "Join us or stay with these losers," Icy murmurs, being loud enough for only me to hear.

I stare at her with wide eyes. "Sisters, it's time to go!" Darcy states, as Icy pushes herself away from me and rejoins her sisters. They vanish into thin air, as I drop to my knees, with tears streaming down my cheeks. Why did all of this happen? I release my transformation and return to my normal clothes.

After that, I quickly return to my room. I just want to be left alone. A knock comes from my door, as I pull my knees up to my chest. "May I come in?" Roxy's voice comes from behind the door.

"Y-Yes..." I say, as she enters the room and closes the door right behind her. Roxy approaches me, as worry creases her forehead. "Aqua, we're all worried about you," she says.

I lower my head in dismay. "I'll be fine..." I say, forcing a smile. "I just need some time to figure things out." She looks at me for a moment, before nodding lightly. I lay down in my bed, before drifting off to sleep.

I sit on a throne, as the energy continues to take over me. "I will destroy anyone who tries to stop me!" A unfamiliar voice comes from my mouth. It wasn't my own. It's someone else's.

My eyes snap open, as I wipe the sweat from my brow. What does this dream mean? I look at the ground for a moment. If that's a vision of the future, what exactly does it mean? Will I choose the Winx or Tritannus?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 150 22
When the winx defeated Valtor in season 8, The trix become good and went to free dyamond, The winx became pregnant which made them retire. But now th...
83.7K 1.5K 62
Book 6 While Aqua's mission is find a way back to her friends, the winx discovered a new danger. A powerful book threatens everyone in the world with...
13.2K 254 8
(BOOK ONE OF THREE) 18 years after the defeat of the great Eye, friends and family from all around come together at Minras Thirith for the King's Dau...
2.9K 151 47
A story of Rae figuring out that a reset happened and only he and the lady of the ocean and lady of the world know. How is he going to do this! (I'm...