Let me save u. ✓

By xkindaxperplexedx

{Completed} Warnings, Death, Drugs, Strong smut, Strong Language. If you are sensitive to our sweet hellboy's... More

Leaving me
Remember me
GBC after shock
Flash
Concert
Fly with me
Rain Falls, Missed Calls
Why everybody hatin on us lately
Luv u to the summer & back
Who Knows What I Be On
It's The Pain Pills, It's Getting Real
Kill me in my White Tee
..What The Fuck..
..What The Fuck pt 2...
Stay Here I don't wanna hurt you
Hey!

Intro to our Characters

3.8K 34 58
By xkindaxperplexedx

Hi children. Yes I did make this ^ edit. I'm writing this for myself. I mean no disrespect to peep and his friend's and family. I'm writing this to help myself. I miss him so much. Rest easy hell boy.☆

---

So first off. We have our beautiful main girl. Her name is Amelia Korinna Rose.

She's basically a professional instagram model. She in college majoring in photography. But when peep was still around, she was just a 19 year old teen. She cried her eyes out the day he left this world and still up until the day she rescues him.

She is @ Lia.Rinna.GBC on instagram.

---

Then we have our main hell boy.
Gustav Elijah Åhr.

Our hell boy. At the time the book starts... He's nearly at the end of the tour. The last concert... He overdoses. This was the concert Amelia was going to. She didn't ever get to meet her hero. Sadly, while Amelia is in college he is laying 6 feet under the ground.

He is @ lilpeep on instagram.

---

Next up we have peeps best friend. Jazz Ishmael Butler. Better known as Yung Bruh, Lil tracy, Tracy and Trace.

When the book starts he's rocking out with his best friend. A few nights later he's crying his eyes out begging to jesus to get him back. While Amelia is in college he is isolated from all of GBC and moneyposse. No one knows why exactly. He won't speak about Gus. He won't speak to Bexey. He won't speak to anyone who was or is apart of the cliques.

He is @ liltracy on instagram.

---

Here we have George Mejer. Better known as Bexey Swan. So that's what he goes by.

Bexey at the time had been with Gus for while. He was the one who filmed Gus on the bus. It wasn't his fault. He didn't know. But he blamed himself. He didn't need to. But he did. He lived with Gus in London. But while Amelia was in college he is still making music. Keeping Gus's name alive. He basically lives for Gus. He cries everyday. Gus was and still is his best friend.

He is @ bexeyswan on instagram.

---

Next up we have Jahseh Dwyane Onfroy. Or XXXTENTACION. Some times even X works.

Jahseh and Gus hadn't been friends in real life. They were just so busy. He did text Gus everyday. They were extremely close. He felt bad that he never got to meet his friend. While Amelia was in college he is still making music. He still sends dms to Gus everyday. Every single day. Even if there is not a reply.

He is @ XXXTENTACION on instagram.

---

Here we have Diego Leanos. Better known as LilXan or Xan.

Diego at the time was basically just a fan on xans. He was extremely upset by peeps passing. But he was blowing up so he couldn't stop. While Amelia was in college he started XanArchy. He will stop xan as a whole. That's his mission.

He is @ xanxiety instagram

---

Finally, Dylan James Mullen. Better known as Smokeasac.

Dylan was the most crushed after Gus passing. Everyday he talks about keep Gus alive with music. While Amelia is in college he is still making music and singing more like Gus told him.

He is @ smokeasac on instagram.

---

Kate Lee Quinn is one of Amelia's best friends. She goes by Lee because she thinks it's cooler.

Lee was with her the night of the concert they were supposed to go to. She knows how much Gus ment to Amelia. Lee went to college with Amelia and always helps her when she's broke or sad.

She is @ latexlee on instagram.

---

Shay Ann Klein is Amelia's childhood best friend.

Shay is Amelia's childhood friend. Not much else is known.

She is @ Shaydeebicc on instagram.

(A/N get it? Shady bitch? I'm funny.)

---

Aria Roe Zee is in Amelia's Clique.
Nothing more to be said.

She is @ ARZee on instagram.

---

Lyra Sara Mae just another girl in the clique.

She is @ lean.green.supreme

(A/N lean, a drug, green is weed and supreme is a clothing brand.)

---

Kori raya Mael just another girl in the clique.

She is @ ayemakori on instagram.

---

We can't forget Amelia's father. The inventor. He made the time machine for Amelia so she could go save him. He hated to see his baby sad. So once he had it made, tested and ready he called her over.

(A/N you can call make up what her father looks like for yourselves! I want you to feel as if you are Amelia in this book! I would have done a Y/N type of thing. But I reallyyy dislike how it looks.)

---

Thank you all for reading this part. If you are even reading. I hope I did you all proud. This was fun to write. More characters will come and go. But these are our main characters 💔. The next chapter will be the concert... The one that didn't happen. I'm not trying to offend anyone. So this is your warning. I'm excited about this book. Thank you for reading. This whole ass book is for @peepmyxans because they gave me so much inspiration!

Word count: 1111

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.5K 53
"She was what I prayed for, she was what I was made for." this was my first X book i wrote summer 18', i wasn't the best and i'm still growing! hate...
76.9K 3.8K 44
"You're mine". Started; February 2017 Ended; August 2018 RIP Jahseh ❤️.
6.6K 211 37
BOOK 2/3 This the second book in the series. If you haven't read Ghostgirl // Lil Peep please go read it then come back to this one as it follows on...
522K 28.6K 83
"I wanted to give him a million reasons to live, even if none of those reasons somehow involved me..." X has led a life full of tragedies and set bac...