Male In a Female World [Male...

נכתב על ידי TheWidowMaker

Y/N L/N, Aged 18 years old. Accidentally set off an IS during an examination, with his friend, Ichika Orimura... עוד

Chapter I: My Classmates are all Females!?
Chapter II: Brits have Attitude
Chapter III: Challenge Accepted!
Chapter IV: Class Representative Runoff!
Chapter V: The Black Guardian
Chapter VI: Training with My Harem, and Ichika
Chapter VII: I'm being shared now?!
Chapter VIII: The Transfer Student is my Second Childhood friend
Chapter IX: ALERT! ALERT! Intruder Alert!
Chapter X: Is that a Trap?!
Chapter XI: Jealousy and Trouble with the New Student!
Chapter XII: A Troubled Past
Chapter XIII: Blue Days ~ Red Switch (Half-Lemon)
Chapter XIV: Tournament Time~!
End of ARC I and Start of ARC II!
ARC II | Chapter I: Date [Part I]
Chapter II: Date [Part II]
Chapter IV: Ocean's Eleven [Part II]
Chapter V: Thin Red Line
Chapter VI: Houki's Onee-sama Arrives!
Chapter VII: The Akatsubaki
Chapter VIII: Gospel [Part I]
Chapter IX: Gospel [Part II]

Chapter III: Ocean's Eleven [Part I]

9.4K 161 130
נכתב על ידי TheWidowMaker

Previously on Male in a Female World

"So, How have you been Chifuyu?" I asked her in a gentle tone. Chifuyu blushed when she heard that name, she looked down and smiled.

Maya was standing next to her with her eyes wide open, but soon it turned into a knowing smile.

"W-Well, I have been fine I guess," Chifuyu said, in a soft tone.

"I see that you've been working out," I compliment her, looking at her figure. She blushed even more at this point.

"I-I-I" Chifuyu stuttered, and I could only chuckle. Her eyes were darting around, then it landed on something, I turn to see it landed on a black two-piece bikini.

"Hmm, I think that would really suit you, Chifuyu~," I teased. Chuckling as she rushed over to the bikini to escape my teasing.

I then turned to Ms. Yamada, who was still giggling. I walk closer to her as if stalking my prey. She looked like a deer caught in the headlight, her eyes widen, she looked around as well.

I smirked evilly, causing her to rush off to somewhere in the store.

I look back and shake my head and chuckle at all of them.

"Y/N, I'm done," Charlotte said from behind me.

"Ok," I said, we pay for our swimsuits and head back to the Academy.

Present Time

~Timeskip~

~Y/N POV~

It was the first day of our beach trip, it was 2 weeks after my date with Charlotte. All the students from the first year were at the beach in their respective swimsuits.

"Alright!" Ms. Yamada exclaims, still wearing her yellow sundress. "It's 11 o'clock right now, so you're free to do whatever you want till the sun sets," She said staring at everyone. 

Right next to her was Chifuyu who was now in a white shirt and black shorts, her black bikini was visible through her white shirt. She was looking sexy, to say the least. 

Right next to Chifuyu was my sister, Sam. She was wearing a turquoise shirt with the sleeves reaching her elbow. She was wearing white shorts that reach a little above her knees. 

And as usual, she looked beautiful either way.

"Just make sure you get dressed and get back to the guest house for dinner, alright?" Chifuyu finished for Ms. Yamada.

"And Y/N," Sam said. 

"Yes?" I said, raising my eyebrow.

"Let's not do anything too drastic alright?" Sam said with a smirk.

I nervously chuckle while scratching the back of my neck, I watched as Houki, Cecilia, Charl, and Rin, all blush a deep red.

"Everyone clear?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yes!" Everyone screamed and we all dispersed, walking away to do their own thing.

A few girls walk up to me with a volleyball.

It was Honne Nohotoke and Kiyoka Aikawa, both being my classmates.

"Hey, Y/N would you like to play volleyball with us?" asked Honne, "It will be fun!" she said with a smile.

"Ichika wanna play?" I asked Ichika with a smirk. His smile turned into a grin.

"You're going down Y/N," He said with a smug tone.

"Oh, you're on!" I said with a confident tone. Before I could run, I felt someone hop onto my back.

"Wow, I can see really far from up here," I look up to see Rin looking to the ocean with her left hand covering her eyes, while her right hand is holding on to me.

"That's the view when you're ten feet tall," I said.

"I'm sorry, I'm so short," Rin says with a pout. I sighed and brought her down to the ground, I put my hands on her waist. She blushed at the position we're in.

"Never said I didn't like you being short," I said, bringing my hand up to caress her cheek. I kiss her forehead and let her go, chuckling as I saw her pout.

"Y/N~," Cecilia said from behind me. I turn around and my eyes are wide open, I gulp as I stare at Cecilia in her blue bikini, with a blue sarong around her waist.

She unties the blue sarong and lets it fall to the ground next to her beach towel, umbrella, and a suntan oil.

"Could you put some suntan oil on my back?~" She asked seductively, motioning to come her with one finger. 

I nod slowly, as I walk to her, gulping.

"Uh..." I said nervously as I walk to her, "Honne, Kiyoka, and Ichika, you guys go ahead, I'll join you after I'm done," I said not looking back at them.

As I walk to her, a wicked thought comes to my mind and I stop. 

I stare at Cecilia. Her eyes go wide, as she watched me pull my shirt off me. Exposing my built chest and abs to the world.

(A/N: Imagine yourself wearing black shorts with white stripes going across and a Nike symbol on the front of the lower right side of the shorts. [UPDATE 05/05/18: Since you guys whine so fucking much over the previous picture, here's the new one. You're still the same height. In this case, you only have the black shorts on, that was mentioned above, the rest of the clothes in the picture are not there. The tattoo is not there either. Happy now?])

A blush forms on her cheek as she looks at me. I look to my left to see Houki, Charlotte, Rin, who are still wearing clothing over their bodies, and what seems like a mummified woman staring at me. I was not able to see woman's expression, but the rest were blushing furiously. They could only sigh and walk off, going to the water.

I carry my shirt over to Cecilia, amused as she could only stare at my chest at this point. I walk up to her, she was still staring at me with wide eyes. I stand on her right, my hands go to her waist, and I put my lips to her ear.

"Sure, why not~," I whisper into her ear. Smirking as I felt her body shiver at that. She nods and lies down backside up, on her towel.

"So, with the bikini on or off?" I asked, dragging my finger across her smooth back.

"O-O-Off, please," She said stuttering, her whole seductress demeanor now gone. I could tell she was blushing.

I untie her bra, watching as it plops onto the towel.

I take out a generous amount of the oil on my left hand. I put the bottle down and rub both my hands together. 

"Where should I start?" I whispered. 

"From the top, please," Cecilia said nervously. I gently put my hands on her shoulders, a little hurt as I see her jump from the skin contact.

~ SURPRISE LIME STARTS~

"Don't worry Cecilia, I won't do anything you don't want to," I said. "You do trust me right?" I asked pulling back, feeling a little hurt that she didn't touch me. 

"No!" Cecilia said, getting up quickly while putting her hands on her breasts, her bra still covering her parts. 

"Oh, okay," I said, her words hitting my heart. I looked down and stare at my hands, moving to wipe off the tan oil on the towel. 

She gasped as she saw my expression, she quickly hugged me. Ignoring her bra as it fell into our laps. I did not realize her breasts were pushing against my chest, my thoughts still on her words.

"Yes! I trust you," she said with a confident tone. "J-Just It's m-my first t-time doing something like t-this," she said gently, her hand came up to my right cheek, caressing it gently.

I was still looking down and nod. Cecilia lies down again back facing me.

I sigh and rub my lotion hands again just to get it warm, and gently apply it on her shoulders.

Instantly, Cecilia starts purring like a cat, "Oh!" she moaned softly. She kept moaning as rubbed all over her arms, I then went to her back and went down gently teasing her in the process.

I could hear her breathing increased, I went further down, down her ass and straight to her legs. I started from the bottom to top, I made sure to rub over the front part of her legs, then her thighs.

I rubbed it all over it covering the front, suddenly I had a thought. 

"Cecilia, what about your butt?" I said.

"What about it?~" she asked shaking her butt. I couldn't help but stare at it. 

'My god, that ass....'I thought, as I saw her hips shaking. I shake my head and bring my focus to the conversation.

"Do you want me to remove your underwear?" I asked.

"M-M-My u-u-underwear?" Cecilia stuttered turning around and looking at me. A blush forming on her face, steam coming out of her ears. I nod, she looks at me and blushes even more, she turns around and nods.

I untie the knots that held her underwear together watching it fall to the beach towel. I reached for the suntan oil bottle and took out some oil on my left hand. I set the bottle down and go to work.

I rub my hands above her ass, massaging her hips. Cecilia was letting out small moans, I then went lower and lower till I reached her ass. I started massaging it.

~SURPRISE LIME ENDS~

~Timeskip~ (A/N: HA! Get cucked! Though just chill you'll get your freaky action soon~)

Nothing really happened, I finished up her entire body and tied up her bikini. 

"Cecilia?" I asked in a gentle tone, looking down at my sleeping beauty.

"Hmm?" Cecilia hummed, her eyes closed, her body was pressed against mine and she was resting her head on my chest.

"You look so delicious in that suit, that I could eat you up," I whispered. Her head perked up from my chest, she was looking at me, while blushing furiously.

"Y/N! Come on! Enough already! Come spend time with us too!" Rin screamed from our left.

I turn to my left to see my three girls pouting at me, while the woman was still mummified.

"Do you mind?" I asked, turning to Cecilia.

"Nope, I can always catch you later," She said with a smile.

"You sure you're gonna be alright?" I asked, looking around. 'If only there was a way to watch over her,' I thought, looking at her.

She kissed me on my cheek and smiled, "Thank you for worry, but I'll be fine, I promise," she said, I look at her for a minute and then reluctantly nod.

"See you soon, beautiful," I said, pecking her lips, she blushed lightly.  I gently pried her arms off of me, made her comfortable on the towel, and got up.

Adjusting the umbrella, so it was covering her whole body. 

"Thanks handsome~ See you," She said before laying her head on her arms and going to sleep with a smile on her face.

I looked around and started walking towards the group.

"Finally! You're here!" Rin said with a smile, the girls were still wearing shirts over their bodies.

"I'm here," I said. The girls just gave me the 'Wtf dude?' look. And then an awkward silence came over us.

"Why are you all still in your shirts?" I asked. "Houki why are you still in your shirt?" I asked, moving closer to my brunette tsundere.

Houki was blushing, I stood in front of her, looking down. Houki was fidgeting with her hands, her hands slowly reached the hem of her shirt. She slowly pulled the shirt over her head, I whistled at the sight.

(A/N: In this instance ignore Laura's one, for now, I'll show a better one. ;) )

"Goddamn," I said, walking closer to her. Houki was blushing furiously, she was fidgeting with the shirt in her hands. She was wearing a white bra and underwear, with a single red border going across her bust and two short red lines in the front that are going down. There was a ribbon that held her bra together. I gently wrap my arms around her. I leaned into her ear.

"Now this is a sigh to see~," I whispered, "That panty line is dangerously high~," I teased and her body shivered. 'Gotta love her reactions,' I thought, grinning.

I leaned back far enough to look into her eyes, but close enough, that our lips were almost touching. 

"I-I'm g-glad," Houki said in a soft voice, still blushing furiously. I pecked her lips.

"Don't worry, you're looking beautiful my tsundere, but also make it very hard to control myself," I teased her with a grin, Houki hid her face in my neck. I just chuckled at her, looking at the other girls. Rin was giving me a pout with her hands on her hips.

"Alright, as much as I love this, someone's getting jealous," I said to Houki, pulling away from her. Kissing her forehead, watching as Houki just smiled in response. 

I turn to Rin, who was now smiling again. 

'I swear she has like mood swings all the time,' I thought.

(A/N: One of the reasons why I hate Rin, she has like these constant mood swings in the anime, one minute she's nice, the next she's the type of person you wanna slap really hard.)

Rin removed her t-shirt, to reveal an orange and black color schemed bikini. 

"Aren't you looking cute?~" I said, there was a black border on the top of her underwear and the bottom of her bra. In the front, a string was zigzagged and tied to hold the bra together. It was probably close to a D-Cup.

Rin was blushing, I walked to her and pecked her lips, "Happy?~" I asked, grinning at her. She nodded her head.

"Why is she wrapped in bandages?" I asked, pointing at the figure, next to Charlotte. 

Charlotte leaned into the figure's ear and whispered something.

"I-I'll decide when it's alright," said a familiar female voice. I looked at the female for a minute.Then I realized there was an eyepatch over her left eye.

"Laura is that you?!" I asked I was shocked. 'Why is she wrapped in towels?' I thought. 

"How does Y/N know it's me?" Laura asked.

"Uh...Man's intuition? I dunno," I said, scratching the back of my head. "Oh! I know, the eye patch!

Charlotte whispered something to Laura, she backed away and pulled the towel. Laura's body spun on the spot revealing her figure clad in a black and purple bikini.

(A/N: Ignore the blue color, and replace it with purple, and her hair is tied up like the way it is from the previous picture. This is also because like I said, all the girls are 18 years old. )

Her underwear was tied by two black ribbons, on her right leg was a holster, it looked like it was a gun holster. Her front was also tied by a ribbon that was connected to the frills design.

"Laura you look cute," I said, smiling at her. I was still pissed off at her, but I had to compliment her, it would be rude.

"Y-You think I-I am c-cute," Laura stuttered, she starts to rub her index fingers together, "T-That's the first time I've been called that," She said blushing, looking towards the sea. "Thank you for your input, it's greatly appreciated," she said, still blushing and looking away.

"L/n-kun! Let's play volleyball! You promised earlier!" said a female voice. I turned around to see Kiyoka and Honne waving their hands.

"We're gonna fight against L/N-kun! Bang! Bang!" said Honne in an excited voice.

"You ladies wanna join?" I asked the girls, Houki, Rin, and Laura shake their head. Charlotte grins at me.

"You're on, L/N," She said in a competitive voice.

"Oh? And what's the prize gonna be, Ms. Dunois?" I teased her. Charlotte blushed and was deep in thought.

"You have to go on a date with me tomorrow!" Charlotte exclaimed pointing at me. In my peripheral vision, I saw Houki's eyes drop in sadness. 'You really think lowly of your boyfriend, Houki,' I thought.

"Sorry Ms. Dunois, I'm busy tomorrow, I have a special date," I said looking at Houki, whose eyes seemed to have brightened at that. "But we can have it any other time~," I teased her.

"You're on!" Charlotte said she turned to Honne and Kiyoka.

"Three on Three?" I asked them. Kiyoka nodded with a smirk.

---

A/N: That's that! Sorry if this feels rushed, believe it or not, this was actually done like a month ago, but I was not happy about it. So it has been through a lot of changes. Hope you guys like it!

And No, my exams are still ongoing, I just have a 4-Daybreak before my next exam.

Anyways, was that good? Did it suck? What could be improved? Tell me more in the comments below. 

Please do vote, as it tells me you're liking the story so far!

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker

P.S. For those who wanted to see Charlotte in her bikini, don't worry, you'll see it in the next part.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.5K 196 34
[COMPLETED] (Y/N) lives alone in a city with his stepfather scientist, Kirisaki while the sisters were out town for their school. You take a role as...
16.7K 734 8
A boy who's father left at a young age to help protect the world.Only when the father returns does he realize his purpose.A boy born with a mark of a...
17.5K 372 26
After rescuing his sister Y/N finds himself hunted by his closest friends, involved in the shenanigans of the genius Tabane and somehow near more tro...
10.7K 292 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...